剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
saw two doctors sneak into an operating room...
我偷偷用这个手♥机♥打给我儿子
I'd snuck this phone in to call my son.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
看见这个畸形儿了么
See this dysplasia?
肯定很痛苦 固定住她
Must be excruciating. Hold her steady.
只是个小刺痛
Just a little bee sting,
然后你就不会有任何感觉了
and then you won't feel anything at all.
好了 她去了
Okay, she's gone.
第二天我们逃跑了
The next day, we ran.
我给他起名雅各布
I named him Jacob.
他们让我怀上了这个美好的宝宝
They put this beautiful baby in me,
但他生来就是盲人
but he was born blind.
如果他们发现了他 也会杀了他
If they find him, they'll put him down, too.
如果你愿意说出这些事
If you're willing to come forward with this,
我们就可以曝光他们
we could expose them.
我们可以结束这一切
We could end all this.
你可以拿走录像 但不要把我扯进去
Look, you take the video and you leave me out of it.
这些并不够 肯德拉
That won't work, Kendra.
没有你 录像就没有那么大的价值
Without you, the video can be discounted.
看看他们对塔比瑟做的那些事
Look what they did to Tabitha.
我还有另一个儿子
I have another son.
他们会伤害我们 我知道他们会
They'll hurt us, I know they will.
嗨
Hi.
那么
So?
你怎么看创生会的先祖
What do you think of Neolution's forefather?
我认为他着迷于一个种族主义的
I think he's fascinating
认为贫穷是遗传的吹牛大王
for a racist blowhard who thinks that poverty is genetic.
考虑到所处的时代和维多利亚的思维方式
Consider the era, the Victorian mind-set.
是不是你的思维方式和别人不一样
Is your mind-set so different?
我们又开始道德辩论了
Our ethics debate again.
我刚见了一个腿畸形 还有绝症的
Well, I just met a little girl with a deformed leg
女孩
and a terminal illness.
当我创造夏洛特的时候
When I created Charlotte,
我承受着巨大的压力继续进行莉妲项目
I was under tremendous pressure to continue Leda.
我那时没有肯德尔的复♥制♥细胞系
I didn't have Kendall's replicating cell line.
我不明白 什么压力
I don't understand. What pressure?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
她也是条生命
She is a life.
她是独一无二的
She's unique.
她 她很幸福
She's... She's happy.
而且 我们很有希望能治愈她
And, hopefully, we will cure her.
卵丘细胞开始与卵子 剥离了
The cumulus cells are are starting to strip off the the egg.
真是振奋人心的消息
That's excellent news.
明天我们就会有个受精卵了
Tomorrow we should have a zygote.
她当然不愿意
Of course she's reluctant to come forward.
- 你得说服她 - 莎拉
- You have to convince her, - Sarah.
我尽力 但是这不是我们能左右的 不是么
I'm trying, but it's not our decision, is it?
- 这取决于她 - 听我说
- It's hers. - Listen to me.
如果你找到了她 智生马上也会
If you found her, Brightborn is right behind.
告诉她我们会保护她
Tell her we'll protect her.
如果我们做不到呢 我不会对她说谎
What if we can't? I'm not lying to her.
那让我来说
Then let me.
或者利用我给你的关于她另一个儿子的信息
Or use the information I gave you about her other son.
我不会勒索她 瑞秋
I'm not blackmailing her, Rachel.
莎拉 不要天真了 我们只有一次机会
Sarah, don't be naive. We have one chance at...
我还在这
Still here.
莎拉不会做的
Sarah won't act.
我们需要应急计划
We need that contingency plan.
好 但这有点小问题
All right, but there's a complication.
他睡了
He's sleeping.
好的
All right.
你们在这不安全
We're not safe here.
我们需要 呃 需要你跟我们走
We need, uh, we need you to come with us.
像保护性监禁
Like protective custody?
坦白说 有些警♥察♥我们不能相信
Honestly, there are police that we can't trust.
但我们有个安全屋
But we've got a safe house,
而且保护严密
and it's very well protected.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我甚至不认识你们
I don't even know you people.
智生也在找我们
Brightborn is after us, too.
而且我们都有女儿 把她们放在首位
And we both have daughters, and we put them first everyday,
就像你为雅各布所做一样
just like you're doing with Jacob.
但是我们需要你帮我们了解这一切
But we need you to help us end this.
你能去抱来他么
Could you go get him, please?
好
Okay.
嘘嘘嘘 安静
Shh, shh, shh, quiet.
她们在外面
They're outside.
肯德拉
Kendra!
让她走 让她走
Let her go, let her go.
她会让他安静
She'll keep him quiet.
这是谁的电♥话♥
Whose phone is that?
固定电♥话♥
Landline.
谁 该死的
Whoa. Shit.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘嘘嘘 你好
Shh, shh, shh, shh. Hello?
肯德拉·杜普里
Kendra Dupree?
仔细听我说
Listen to me carefully.
我的助手在外面一辆车里等你
I have an associate waiting for you in a car outside.
我知道莎拉也在
I know Sarah is there.
我还知道
I also know
凯莉·门罗带着你的儿子威廉
your son William is with Carrie Munroe,
藏身皮克林的爱默生汽车旅馆14房♥
14 Emerson Drive, Pickering.
如果你照我说的做 我们就不会伤害他
If you do as I say, he won't be hurt.
嘘嘘
Shh, shh.
嘘
Shh.
不许动 警♥察♥
Don't move. Police!
友好而缓慢的扔掉你的武器
Drop your weapons nice and slow.
把枪踢到我这
Kick 'em over to me.
跪在地上
Get on your knees.
把手放到后脑勺
Put your hands behind your heads.
双手交叉
Lock your fingers.
又是你 你经常一起的搭档呢
You again? Where's your usual partner?
怎么了 你想他了
Why? You miss him?
你去找肯德拉 我看着这些人
You go get Kendra, I'll take care of these guys.
肯德拉
Kendra?!
艾拉 停下
Ira, Stop!
肯德拉
Kendra!
怎么了
What happened?
她和艾拉走了
She's gone with Ira.
瑞秋耍了我们 我真傻
Rachel's screwing us. I'm so stupid.
嘿 在庇护所你是不是杀了那个女人
Hey, did you kill that woman at the shelter?!
- 不不不 嘿 - 嗯 嗯
- No, no, no, hey! - Eh?! Eh?!
我们不做这种事
We're not doing this.
我们把他们送到管辖区
We're gonna drop 'em off at the precinct.
明早我们就会出去
We'll be out by morning.
是么
Yeah?
我真是很好奇想看看谁会来救你
I'm gonna be real interested to see who springs you.
泳装
Swimsuits...
吹风机 用来隔离打鼾声的耳塞
a hair dryer, and earplugs for your snoring.
呃 我抓了些易蒙停
Uh, I grabbed some Imodium
以防你又想吃蟹肉沙拉
in case you want that crab salad again.
- 嘿 那些警♥察♥已经走了 - 哦
- Hey, the cops are gone. - Oh.
现在只有辆救护车停在那
There's just an ambulance parked there now.
太好了 逃走的好时机
Good, good time to skedaddle.
对 我们赶紧走 等等 人字拖
Yep, let's get out of here. Wait... flip-flops.
呃 地下室 地下室
Uh, basement, basement.
对 好好 快去快去
Right, okay, okay. Go, go.
唐尼
Donnie.
唐尼
Donnie?
唐尼
Donnie.
哦 主啊
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表