剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Is that a joke?
不 你对我来说是个谜
No. You're a mystery to me,
我喜欢
I like that.
天哪 一个卡斯托项目成员
Christ! A Castor.
事实上 我是个天秤座
Actually, I'm a Libra.
这是艾拉 我的助手
This is Ira, my assistant.
- 异体 - 来自什么 杜宾犬么
- A breed apart. - From what? Dobermans?
我和我的兄弟们不一样 曼宁小姐
I'm nothing like my brothers, Ms. Manning.
你在这很安全 莎拉 请坐
You're safe here. Sarah, please sit.
在我们开始讨论肯德尔之前
Before we discuss Kendall,
我想知道这东西在我身上有什么用
I wanna know what this thing's doing to me.
这些装置在不同的 方面有不同的作用
The devices do different things for different subjects.
比如 你提到过的奥尔德斯·里奇
For instance, you mentioned Aldous Leekie.
他用装置
He had one treating
为阿兹海默症病人治疗遗传易感性
a genetic predisposition for Alzheimer's.
那我的是做什么呢
But what's mine doing?
让你生病
It's making you sick.
你对疾病免疫
You're immune to the disease.
我们希望通过激活特殊基因
By activating specific genes, we hoped
抑制疾病表达
to isolate the illness.
显然 它还没有找到正确的途径
Apparently, it hasn't flipped off the right switch yet.
为什么 因为我没生病
Why? 'Cause I'm healthy?
- 因为你还活着 - 我们能把它取出来
- Because you're alive. - We could have it out,
今天就可以开始治疗
we can start work on a cure today,
只要你把肯德尔的事讲出来
if you just share Kendall.
只有她的独特的生物特性能让你和克隆人活着
Only her unique biology makes you and cloning possible.
这些克隆的细胞能让你
Those same cells could give you
获得卡斯托病原体
the Castor pathogen.
所以科西玛已经想到了解决方案
So Cosima's come up with a solution.
什么样的解决方案
What kind of solution?
肯德尔·马龙得了癌症
Kendall Malone has cancer.
白血病
Leukemia.
妈 你应该
Ma, you should have...
你应该告诉我的
you should have told me.
然后余生都看着你
And seeing that look
这个表情么
for the rest of my life?
但是我们 我们可以找个医生
But we... we can... we could get a doctor.
我是说 找个我们可以信任的人
I mean someone we can trust
- 显然 - 孩子 太晚了
- obviously... - Chicken, it's too late.
而且这不是你能决定的
And it's not your choice.
科西玛
Cosima,
把你告诉我的告诉她
tell her what you told me.
肯德尔的癌症或许能救我们
Kendall's cancer might actually save us.
肯德尔是个嵌合体 对吧
Kendall's a chimera, right?
她的细胞一半是卡斯托 一半是莉妲
Half her cells are Castor; the other half are Leda.
而且根本分不清楚
No way to tell which was which.
直到现在
Until now.
所以你身体里的白血球细胞
So you have all these white blood cells
一半开始疯狂增殖
and one of them goes nuts
就跟疯了一样
and starts multiplying like crazy.
数以万计的癌细胞 所有这些细胞
Millions of cancer cells. All of those
都是第一个白血球细胞
are clones of that...
的克隆体 而这对我们来说非常幸运
first white blood cell. And luckily for us,
第一个癌细胞 就是莉妲 对吧
the first one... It's just got Leda, right?
是莉妲基因组
The Leda genome.
是 完全正确 所以
Yeah, exactly. So,
如果我们分离出这些白血病细胞
if we isolate those leukemia cells,
我们不提供卡斯托 只提供莉妲
we don't give them Castor; we only give them Leda.
一个巧妙的解决方案
An ingenious solution.
- 她很棒 你的姐妹 - 自己更生的
- She's good, your sister. - Self-made.
我能预见一个明显的问题
Well, I can see an obvious problem.
你只是个生物武器 伙计
You're a biological weapon, mate.
你不是在拯救卡斯托
We're not saving Castor.
苏珊
Susan?
给我拿个硬盘过来
Fetch me a hard drive, please.
艾拉 快去
Ira, please.
我接受你的条件
I accept your terms,
但是从肯德尔身上
but I want to be there
取样的时候我要在场
when the samples are taken from Kendall.
- 我认为你可以 - 而且我要科西玛
- I thought you might. - And I want Cosima's research
对疾病转移的研究存到我的硬盘上
on the disease transferred to my hard drive.
她最接近研究核心
She's closer to it than anyone;
我认为她的见解有价值
I think that her insights will be valuable.
你并不是第一个这么做的莉妲 你知道么
You're not the first Leda to make it this far, you know?
- 你在说什么 - 艾拉
- What are you talking about? - Ira.
贝丝吗
Beth?
贝丝以为她找到了她的敌人
Beth thought she found her enemy;
她错了
she was wrong.
我希望你不会和她犯同样的错误
I hope you don't make the same mistake she did.
把手举起来
Put your hands up.
- 你是怎么找到我的 - 我是个警♥察♥
- How did you find me? - I'm a cop,
我有资源 我弄明白了一切
I have resources. I figured it out.
你就是蛇头 是解决一切的源头
You're the head of the snake; you're where this all ends.
你搞错了 我是你的创造者
You're mistaken. I'm your creator.
- 我投资了 - 闭嘴
- I'm invested... - Shut up!
你母亲的名字叫露丝
Your mother's name is Ruth,
不是么
isn't it?
- 是的 - 慈祥的女人
- Yes. - Kind woman.
特别想要一个女儿
Wanted a daughter more than anything.
我非常高兴 能帮忙
I was happy to oblige.
我们不知道你父亲是谁
We had no idea about your father.
我们筛选过有可能的人
We screened for tendencies like that.
然而筛选却没有结果
Somehow, he got through.
- 很抱歉 - 别说了
- I'm sorry. - Stop it!
你操纵了我们 转过身
You manipulate us. Turn around!
我们引导了你们
We guide you!
我看着你毕业的 你记得么
I saw you graduate. You recall?
- 跪下 - 你把徽章擦亮得
- Get on your knees. - You polished
- 和镜子一样 - 我说了 跪下
- that badge to a mirror shine. - I said, get down!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
如果我杀了你 一切就结束了
If I kill you, it's over.
监控 测试
The monitors, the testing,
还有谎言
the lies!
你操纵创生会
You control Neolution!
但没有可以操纵这个想法
No one controls the idea!
杀了我还会有其他人代替我
Kill me and someone will take my place,
但是他们不会像我一样保护你们
but they will not protect you as I have!
保护我们什么
Protect us from what?
免受我的错误的侵害
From my own mistakes.
贝丝 不管你怎么想
Beth, whatever you think
你知道
you know,
你必须相信
you must believe this:
我把我毕生都献给
I have devoted my life
让你们继续生活的事业了
to sustaining yours.
没有我 你的姐♥妹♥们♥都会死
Without me, your sisters will wither on the vine,
而我无法忍♥受那样
and I cannot bear that.
我爱你们所有人
I love you all.
- 我爱你们 - 闭上眼
- I love you. - Close your eyes.
我们知道贝丝曾经深陷 想要杀了苏珊·邓肯
We knew Beth was in deep, but trying to kill Susan Duncan...
什么阻止了她呢
So what stopped her?
看看她
Look at her.
另一个觉得她可以一肩挑的人
Another one who thought she could do it all on her own.
我们得订个协议 S
We had to make a deal, S.
你用我的母亲作交换
You bartered my mother
还不让我知道
behind my back.
科西玛需要解药 我需要这只蝇蛆消失
Cosima needs a cure. I need this bot out of my face.
这个东西想让我生病 S
It's trying to make me sick, S.
并不是只有 你人头不保 对吧莎拉
Not just your necks on the line though, is it, Sarah?
肯德尔同意了
Kendall agreed to it.
我刚失而复得
I just got her back.
妈
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表