剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
This was a week before she was killed.
刚认识的男友 艾利克斯
Just met her boyfriend Alecks.
刚刚开始她的生活
Just began her life.
你让她家漏煤气
You gassed her family.
你把她活活烧死
You burned her alive.
天哪 我知道她在做什么
Jesus. I know what she's doing.
S 我得和斐迪南通话
S, I need to talk to Ferdinand.
他不是和你在一起吗 去贝丝家嘛
He's with you, isn't he? At Beth's?
- 什么 - 那条短♥信♥不是你发的吗
- What? - Oh, God. That text wasn't from you.
- 我想借用你的车 - 我和你一起去
- I need your car. - I'll come with.
不 我必须一个人去
No, no, no. I need to go alone, please.
你说真的吗
You serious?
我一定是疯了
I must be out of my mind.
莎拉
Hey, Sarah?
科西玛 我现在没空
Not a great time, Cosima.
我觉得我们知道这些小虫用来干嘛的了
OK, but I think we figured out what the bots do.
让我猜猜看 是坏消息吧
Let me guess. it's bad news.
我能理解
I understand.
这一直都是你幻想中的复仇
This is your revenge fantasy.
你已经在脑海里计划了很久
You've been playing it in your head for years.
你杀了我六个姐妹
You killed six of my sisters.
谋杀了三十二个我们的朋友和亲人
Murdered 32 of our friends and loved ones.
还有什么能阻止我
What's stopping me from standing up
杀戮
and killing one more?
你倒是说啊
You tell me!
懦弱吗
Cowardice?
自我陶醉吗
Narcissism?
瑞秋吗
Rachel?
瑞秋 她被藏得很深
Rachel. She was hidden deep.
你找到她了吗
You found her?
我先找到了你
I found you first.
莎拉把你交给我了
Sarah handed you to me.
我一直想给你的名字对上号♥
I always dreamed of putting a name to your face.
一直想把你对我的伤害施加在你的身上
Of hurting you like you hurt me.
薇拉 你在做什么 薇拉
What are you doing? Veera? Veera!
- 我已不再叫这个名字 - 住手
- That's not my name anymore. - Ah! Stop!
住手
Stop! Ah!
见鬼
Holy shit.
莎拉 快劝劝她
Sarah, talk some sense into her, please.
米卡 你在做什么
What are you doing, Mika?
- 想必你知道的 - 我椅子下有个炸♥弹♥
- I think you know. - There's a bomb under my chair.
你不能这么做 我还需要他活着
You can't do this. I need him.
他必须要为他对妮基的所作所为付出代价
He needs to pay for what he did to Niki.
我知道他做了什么 知道在赫尔辛基发生的事
I know, alright? I know about Helsinki.
贝丝知道吗 你告诉她你出了什么事吗
Did Beth? Did you tell her what happened to you?
- 没有 她还太脆弱 - 但我并不脆弱
- No. She was too fragile. - I'm not.
我是不会做出让步的
Alright? I'm not going to back down.
我也想报仇 但我们不能通过这种方法
I want revenge too, but we're not going to do it like this.
对我来说 这就是复仇
For me, it is this.
米卡 听着
Mika. Hey, look.
停下 他就是个人♥渣♥
Look, look, look. The guy is garbage.
我知道他行同狗彘 但他救过我一命
I know, I know. But he saved my life.
没错 她说的有道理
Oh, it's true. That's a good point.
米卡 你还记得那些虫子吗
The bots, Mika?
米卡 我们知道那些虫子是做什么用的了
Mika, the bots. We know what they do.
是某种基因编辑 可以改变我的DNA
Some kind of gene editing. It could be changing my DNA.
我需要有人来鼎力相助
I need all the help I can get, alright,
斐迪南精通这方面 你能理解吗
and Ferdinand is an asset. Do you understand that?
听她的话 没错 我可以帮你们
Listen to her. It's true. It's true. I can help you.
- 我有的是钱 - 对 三百七十万
- I've got money. - Yes. 3.7 million.
什么
What?
我审查过你的空壳公♥司♥
I sifted through your shell companies.
跟踪了你的银行电汇
Traced your wire transfers.
密♥码♥是什么
Password.
"玉米棒" 三个字
"Corn cob." Two words.
输入
Enter it.
我一定会找到你的
I will find you.
我会完成在赫尔辛基没做完的事
I will finish Helsinki.
你这就走了吗
What, you're just going to leave now?
如果你够聪明的话 你也会走的
Yes. If you were smart, you would leave too.
你利用了我
You used me.
你把我从冰岛解救出来 又把我丢在
You pulled me out of Iceland and you threw me in the middle
这烂摊子里 现在你又想点爆这吗
of this shit. And now you're just going to blow it all up?
- 莎拉 快走 - 不
- Get out of here, Sarah. - No.
你的朋友妮基死了
Your friend Niki died.
贝丝死了
Beth died.
那么其他还活着的姊妹呢
What about our sisters that are still alive?
我很抱歉
I... I'm sorry.
有两条电线 电池 塑胶炸♥药♥
Two wires. Battery. Plastic explosives.
紧密地用胶带粘在了一起
Taped together pretty well.
你绝对有把握
And you're absolutely certain
只有一条回路吗
there's only one circuit?
我能看到的就这些了
Far as I can see.
我们现在谁也不欠谁了
You and me, we're even now.
听清楚了吗 你救过我 我又救回了你
You understand? You saved me and I saved you.
我剪掉这根电线后就马上离开这
I'm going to cut this wire, and leave the building.
只有等我离开了 你才能站起来 明白吗
Then, and only then, are you going to stand up. Am I clear?
等一等 如果不只是一条回路
Just give me a moment, because if there's more than one
这个炸♥弹♥就会... 该死 西沃恩
circuit, the whole thing could just... Dammit, Siobhan!
就不能让我做好心理准备吗
Let me prepare myself.
好了 好了
Alright, alright.
我保证我们之间已经没事了
I'm sure this whole thing is going to be fine.
不过我从这出去后
But when I get out of here,
我可能会缺少一点资金...
I'm going be a little short of funds...
你做人那么狡诈 我肯定你会
You're a clever chap. I'm sure you'll find some way
想到办法解决的
to make yourself useful.
请进
Come in.
总算有人懂得敲门了
No one's ever knocked before.
我对夏洛特治疗的意见
My opinion on Charlotte's treatment
一刻都不能等吗
couldn't wait till morning?
你作何想法
Well?
免疫抑制治疗法可能救不了她
Immunosuppressive therapy likely won't save her.
不接受治疗的话 她的数据会很有价值
Untreated, her data has value,
甚至比她的生命更有价值
more value than her life.
我们无权干涉
We shouldn't intervene.
这是你想听到的吧
That's what you wanted to hear, isn't it?
我还得再次离开
I need to go away again.
为什么
Why?
你找到莎拉了吗
Have you found Sarah?
肯德尔呢
Kendall?
我们知道你联♥系♥了费德南
We know you contacted Ferdinand.
如你所愿 我们不会给夏洛特进行治疗
As you wish, we won't treat Charlotte.
你那么为未来着想也是对的
You're right to think of the future.
博什医生给的这东西最好有用
This stuff from Dr. Bosch better be worth it.
看看 "智生" 到底是什么鬼东西
Let's see what creepy Brightborn is all about.
你有不孕不育症吗
Are you having difficulty conceiving?
你们是非异性恋吗
Are you in a non-traditional relationship,
但也想生一个孩子吗
seeking to have a child on your terms?
也许你带有基因风险因子...
Perhaps you have genetic risk factors...
我之前见过这女的
I've totally seen that woman before.
- 我觉得她是个奥普拉 - 来 "智生"
- I think she was on Oprah. - here at Brightborn Technologies,
我们能帮您解决
we can help.
我是埃维·卓 "智生" 集团创始人和总裁
I'm Evie Cho, CEO and founder of the Brightborn Group.
我们能为你和你的家人提供一个绝佳的机会
We can help provide you and your family with the best chance
快速受孕 顺利怀孕
at a fast conception, a smooth pregnancy,
和一个健康有生气的婴儿
and a healthy and thriving newborn.
但这就满足了吗
But why stop there?
主流生育技术吗
Mainstream reproductive technology?
这对创生会来说就是一个全新的发展方向
It's like a whole new side to Neolution.
我们的新生儿会更强壮更健康
All of our children are born stronger and healthier.
智生科技
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表