剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
已经快生了 你能打电♥话♥给产科吗
She's fully dilated, plus one. Can you call the OB?
医生简直是王八蛋 我敢说他去买♥♥冰沙了
Doctor's such an ass. I bet he went to get a smoothie
我在病房♥ 西面大楼
Hey, I'm on the carrier ward, floor west
和德内勒一起 42号♥ 我们需要一个产科医生
With Denelle. Batch 42. We need an OB
我们去帮她
Let's get her onto her side
没问题的
Hey, it's OK
问题的 深呼吸 好吗
It's OK, just breathe, OK?
我们深感抱歉…
We apologize greatly...
你们慢慢和我的律师解释吧
You're gonna hear from my lawyer about this
嗯嗯 欢迎你再次来临
Sure, and you are more than welcome to...
你们这儿雇佣他吗
Do you employ him here?
- 威廉姆斯小姐 冷静 - 那张脸
- Miss Williams, stay calm. - That face?
- 我见过他 - 一切都很好
- I have seen that face before. - Things are OK.
我还以为是布拉克斯顿要生
I thought it was Braxton Hicks
- 宫缩平和而规律 - 现在不是了
- The contractions were mild and regular. - Not anymore
完全扩张了 两指 德内勒 把床帮我调低点
She's fully dilated, plus two. Slide down the bed for me, Denelle
- 我妈说过这科技根本是错 - 把她的腿抓起来
- My mom said this was wrong. - Grab her legs
那是胎粪 叫其他人来帮忙
There's meconium. Call the recess team
这里需要人来帮助接生 东面大楼
Yeah, I need a recess team for a mec delivery. Floor east
天哪 饶了我
Oh, God! Oh God, forgive me!
- 头出来了 - 上帝宽恕我
- The head's coming. - God forgive me
再推一把
One more big push
就这样
That's it
来 再推一次
One more. Last push!
宝宝出来了
He's out...
妈的
Shit
证实有巴皮二氏综合征 先天性裂唇
Positive for B.P. syndrome, orofacial clefts
外胚叶发育不全 膝盖严重损坏
ectodermal anomalies, severe popliteal webbing
科西玛 记得我吗
Cosima? Remember me?
苏珊
Susan
邓肯
Duncan...
也许我们该谈谈你在这的原因
Perhaps we should discuss why you're really here
我终于找到复♥制♥我的人 而你们都在这干这事吗
I finally meet my maker and this is what you're doing?
你的情感影响到你的判断
You're allowing emotions to cloud your judgment
- 以科学家的角度想想吧 - 智生已经发现了可以消除
- Think like a scientist. - Brightborn has identified genes
大部分先天性病患的基因
that eliminate dozens of childhood illnesses
你玩弄在手心的是人类啊
These are human beings that you're tinkering with
未经同意一直反覆的实验
Trial and error without consent.
这些小白鼠都收到了很好的赔偿
hese carriers are very well compensated
所以我刚刚看到的小宝宝算是什么
And does that justify the baby that I saw?
埃维 让我俩单独一下
Evie, give us the room
对不起 这计划对我们全部人都很重要
I'm sorry. It is a passionate subject for all of us
你到底为什么会支持这事儿
How can you even support this?
你根本不知道长远会有什么影响
You don't even know the long-term effects of it
看着我 我病啊
Look at me, I'm sick
而我的出生根本没任何授权许可
- I never gave permission for any of this.
出生根本不需任何人的许可 是我创造了你
No one gives permission to be born. I created you
是作为揭开人类
as a beautiful baseline
基因秘密的基准
to unlock the mysteries of the human genome
我们是你的小白鼠
We're your Oncomice
看见了所有的候选人 那些携带者
And you've seen the alternative. The carriers
莎拉里的装置
the device in Sarah...
相比起莉妲项目 根本是一项野蛮的技术
these are brutish techniques compared to Leda
我们不会交出肯德尔 而让更多人受害
We're not giving you Kendall so you can make more lab rats
科西玛 你快死了
Cosima, you're dying
而你清楚知道你根本没资源
And you know that you don't have the resources
去救你自己
to save yourself
但如果分享本体的基因组
But share the Original's genome
一同努力 总有方法让你痊愈
and together we can make a cure
你们所有人都可以
for all of you
对不起我毁了你的晚餐
Sorry I ruined dinner
我们还是过了相当愉快的一天
We still had a really fun day
妈咪...
Mommy...
你的姐♥妹♥们♥...
Your sisters...
有时候我知道她们怎么想
I know how they feel sometimes
你想说什么
How do you mean?
像是...
Like...
科西玛 当她伤心的时候
Cosima, when she's sad
海伦娜 当她孤单的时候
Helena, when she's lonely
瑞秋最容易发怒
Rachel's the angriest
更有一些我不知道
There's even some I don't know
对不起 小猴子 我不懂你
I'm sorry, monkey, I didn't understand
但那些并不是梦
Those aren't dreams
所以... 那是什么
So... what are they?
我也不知道啊 小猴子
I don't know, monkey
真希望我能知道
I wish I did
我也能感受到你 妈咪
I feel you too, Mommy
现在就看他们了
It's up to them now
你能劝劝她吗
Were you able to reason with her?
我们对本体更进一步了
We are as close to the Original as we have ever been
为了痊愈
To a cure
对
Yes
亲爱的
my love
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表