剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
We need to know what we're up against, M.K.,
不 我不能再和你多说了
No, I can't talk to you anymore.
为什么
Why not?
因为这会害死你
Because it will kill you.
会像害死贝丝一样害死你
It will kill you like it killed Beth.
拜托 不要 我 呃
Please, no! I, uh...
抱歉 我从后门进来的 是我
I'm sorry. I came in the back. It's me.
天哪 米卡
Jesus, Mika.
本来是锁的 但是
It was locked but...
如果你很熟悉的话
the sliding doors are not so hard to open
滑动门并不很难开
if you're familiar...
拜托 贝丝 已经4天了
Please, Beth, it's been four days,
你为什么不回话
why didn't you answer?
你在流血
You're bleeding.
不是我的血
It's not mine.
贝丝 拜托
Beth, please!
贝丝 你去哪了
Beth, where have you been?
开门 跟我说句话 求你了
Open up. Talk to me. Please!
开门
Open up!
拜托告诉我发生了什么
Please tell me what happened.
回家吧 米卡
Go home, Mika!
贝丝 求你了 开门 跟我说话
Beth, please, open up. Talk to me.
贝丝 为啥不理我啊 我查了日志数据
Beth, Why did you go dark? I checked the data logs,
不论打出还是打入的都查了
incoming and outgoing, you haven't called
- 你都没联络其他人 - 你居然查我的通话纪录
- the others either. - You're screening my calls now?
我很担心你 我想帮你嘛
I was worried. I want to help you.
你不能这样 我俩之间完了 我受够了
You can't. It's over! We're done! I'm done!
我毁了一切 我们不能再抗争了
I screwed it up! We can't fight this
米卡
anymore, Mika!
你需要放下一切 回去藏起来
You need to drop all this. Go back into hiding.
喝冰茶 玩电子游戏 随便什么都行
Drink ice tea, play video games, whatever,
藏起来就好
just stay hidden.
求你别抛弃我
Please don't leave me.
我需要你
I need you.
帮我好好照顾其他人
Watch the others for me.
那是我最后一次看见她
That was the last time I saw her.
也就是她自杀的那天
That was the night she killed herself.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
她叫我米卡
She called me Mika.
米卡 为什么她要自杀
Mika... why did she jump?
她发现了什么
What did she find out?
她不告诉我
She wouldn't tell me.
是和那些植入的东西有关么
Is this something to do with those implant things?
那些智能蛆虫吗 那些只是一部分
The "maggot-bots"? Yes, they're part of it.
对对对 那些蛆虫有什么用
Yes, yes, what are they for?
不不 贝丝说过藏起来 和你的家庭一起隐居吧
No. No, no, no. Beth said to hide. Hide your family.
藏起来没有用的 米卡
Hiding doesn't work, Mika.
卧糟 原来你在这
Oh, shit, you're here.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
米卡 嘿
Mika! Hey!
嘿 米卡 等等
Hey, Mika, wait! Wait!
拜托 米卡
Please! Mika!
放开我 放开
LET GO OF ME! GET OFF!
现在 放开我
NOW, GET OFF ME!
救命
HELP!
- 救命 - 安静
- HELP! - Quiet.
我们找你很久了
We've been looking for you a long time.
- 别挣扎了 - 你们要干什么
- Don't fight it. - What do you want?!
不是她
It's not her.
妈的 哪她是谁
Kak! Watter een is dit?
- 你叫什么 - 滚开
- What's your name? - Piss off!
张嘴
Open up.
如果你咬我 我会折断你的脖子
If you bite me, I will snap your neck.
我需要检查一些东西
Just need to check something.
她是莎拉·曼宁
Dit moet Sarah Manning wees.
浴室在哪
Where's the bathroom?
嘿 等等 我们有一个协议
Hey, hey, hold on. we got a protocol!
走开 本杰明 浴室在哪
Bugger off, Benjamin! Where's the bathroom?!
- 就在那边 - 怎么了
- It's down there. - What's going on?
- 我不知道 你去问她 - 好的 谢谢 本
- I don't know. You ask her. - OK, thanks, Ben.
我来处理 莎拉
but I've got this. Sarah?
- 这 这是什么 - 戴亚德抓我的时候
- What-what is it? - When Dyad had me,
- 他们对我做了什么 - 例如呢
- did they do something to me? - Like what?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
妈咪 怎么了
Mommy... what's wrong?
- 我的天 - 现在看
- Oh, my god. - Now look...
他们也抓过你
No, they had you too. Just, just...
基拉 张开嘴让我看 快
Kira, open your mouth! Now!
- 张大点 再大点 - 你弄疼我了
- Wide! Wider! - Ow! You're hurting me!
莎拉 停下 去睡觉吧 亲爱的
Sarah! Stop it! Just go into bed, luv.
我一分钟就来 你介意告诉我们
I'll be in in a minute. Would you mind
你搞什么鬼么
just telling me what has gotten into you?!
我认为有什么在我身体里 我需要手电
I think there's something inside me. I need a torch!
慢点 告诉我怎么了
Slow down, tell me what happened.
他们有一些植入的东西 而这些创生会成员
They have these implant things. And these Neos,
他们攻击了我
they attacked me.
- 他们在找M.K - 什么
- They were looking for M.K. - What?
我认为我下巴里有东西 这里
I think there's something in my jaw. Here.
放松 让我们看看
Easy, let's have a look.
天哪 莎拉
Jesus, Sarah.
那是什么鬼
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表