剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Because there's food everywhere!
艾莉
Ali...
- 怎么了 - 她只是想要跟你一样
- What? - She just wants to be like you.
我太为她开心了
I'm overjoyed for her.
你能不能保证那金贵的小孕妇不会把
Could you just make sure that Fertile Myrtle hasn't eaten
为学区联谊会而准备的果冻水果蛋糕都吃光
all the jelly fruitcake for the School District Social?
好
Yeah.
这地方还是会令我毛骨悚然
Well, this place still makes my skin crawl.
真的吗 我以为你会开心得像小狗一样摇头摆尾呢
Really? I thought your tail would be wagging, so to speak.
别让我想起那些 拜托
Don't remind me, please.
你得知道 要是那女孩是在大概六个月前
You do realize that if this girl was pregnant,
怀有身孕 她现在应该在家换尿布呢吧
like, six months ago, she could be home changing nappies by now.
是啊 但可能会有人认识她
Well, someone must know her,
我们四处问问吧
right? So let's just ask around.
真对 我从吧台那儿问起
Right. I'll start with the bar.
嘿 姑娘
Hey, girl!
很不错嘛
So good!
她还是整天在抽烟吗
She's still on a pack a day?
显而易见
Quite easily.
无法战胜 就屈服加入
Can't beat 'em, join 'em.
不来点吗 这是药用级别的
No? It's medicinal grade.
我们那里还有一点 天然有机的
We have a little crop right there. Totally organic.
这对改善食欲有帮助吗
Does it help with the appetite?
有吧
Yeah...
虽然它对一切都有帮助
it's about all it helps with though.
想聊一聊吗 小妞
Want to talk about it, chicken?
天呐 可别再叫我小妞了 会听上瘾的
Oh, god, please don't call me chicken, I love that.
我需要你告诉我戴尔芬还活着
I need you to tell me that Delphine is alive.
我做不到 亲爱的
I can't do that, luv.
我最后一次见她的时候 她好像知道
The last time I saw her, it felt like she knew
有些坏事要发生了
something bad was gonna happen.
但并不意味着那就会发生
But that doesn't mean that it did.
我们都知道这是一场战役 对吗
We both know that this is a war, right?
那就意味着什么都可能发生
That means anything can happen.
我只是非常想念她
I just miss her so much.
这是我的测试结果吗
Those are my test results?
你摆了张该死的臭扑克脸
You've got a shite poker face.
即使面对着一名研究生
Even for a grad student.
已毕业研究生
Ex-grad student.
你的白细胞数
It's your WBC count.
或许没事 或许指示着什么
It could be nothing or it could be an indicator.
是白血病
It's leukemia.
几个月前我就被诊断出了
I was diagnosed months ago.
在去冰岛前 在这一切之前
Before Iceland, before any of this.
西沃恩还不知道吗
Siobhan doesn't know?
你也给我不许告诉她
And you're not gonna tell her neither.
我才找回我的家人
I just found my kin.
当人们知道你命不久矣时
All you get when everyone knows
在其他人眼中你只会是条可怜虫
you're dying is a pity party.
就看在我是病人的份上吧
Patient's privilege?
- 看起来她怀孕了 - 是 你认识她吗
- She looks pregnant. - Yeah, do you know her?
她的名字就在我的舌尖上呢
Her name is on the tips of my tongue.
很可爱嘛
Very cute.
有什么好玩的吗
Any joy?
我在喝酒呢
I was getting drinks.
你肯帮上一把的话会快很多
This would go a lot faster if you helped.
可我在喝酒呢
I was getting drinks!
- 是有什么问题吗 - 你终于问了
- What's the problem? - Oh! OK, now you ask.
是啊 因为你在耍贱
Yeah, 'cause you're being a bitch.
是男孩子的问题吗还是什么的
Is it boy trouble or what?
什么鬼 你认真的吗 男孩子的问题
Really? Are you serious? "Boy trouble"?
什么咯 我洗耳恭听
What? I'm all ears.
我一直在找我亲生的家人
I've been looking for my birth family.
- 什么 - 是的 在你离开的那段时间
- What?! - Yeah, I made the decision
我做了这个决定
while you were away.
我们有让你一起来呀
We asked you to come.
不是这个的问题 是我想弄清楚自己到底是谁
It's not about that. It's about me finding out who I am.
我 谢伊 基拉 我们就是你的家人 小菲
Me, S, Kira, that's your family, Fee.
不 那是你的
No, that's your family.
你和他们
You're related
每一个都有关联 包括我们的养母 想想看吧
to bloody everyone, including our foster mom. Go figure that.
你是我们的一员 小菲
You belong with us, Fee.
不
No.
我是舞池中的一员
I belong on the dance floor.
M K
M.K.!
天哪 我就知道是你
Jesus! I thought that was you.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
收到我的消息 你连一小时都不能等吗
Got my message. What, you couldn't wait an hour?
拜托 你就那么想看那个东西
Well, come on. You want to see it that bad?
那我们去看看吧
Let's go take a look.
我从没想过我会在这样的地方见到你
I never thought I'd see you in a place like this,
见到真人
with actual people.
带我去看就行了
Just show me.
我按你的要求放出话去
Well, I put the word out like you asked.
我的朋友清理周围的痕迹
Friend of mine was scrubbing around,
从海外服务器弄到了这个
lifted this from an offshore server.
两周前在波哥大拍的
Shot in Bogota two weeks ago.
我听过创生会植入技术的谣言
I've heard rumours of high-level Neos
但是 这是更进一步的
with implanted tech, but... this is next level.
是植入生物 可能是基因载体的
It's organic, maybe even gene-spliced.
天啊
Jesus.
哦 更糟了
Oh, it gets worse.
是的 它有嵌入的防御机制
Yeah, it has a built-in defense mechanism.
杀死宿主
Kills the host.
它都做什么用
What does it do?
我不知道
I don't know.
是你让我找的
You're the one who put me onto it.
怎么了 MK
What's going on, M.K.?
等等 你是谁
Wait a second, who are you?!
- 天啊 放我走 - 你是谁
- Christ! Let go of me! - Who are you?
滚开
Piss off!
嘿 给菲利克斯留言
Hey! Leave it for Felix.
菲利克斯 抱歉
Felix, I'm sorry,
我们晚点谈谈
We'll talk about everything later.
现在我准备去见M.K
Right now I'm gonna try and meet M.K.
你能做到 你能做到
You can do this. You can do this.
贝丝 你在搞什么鬼
Beth, what the hell are you doing?
M.K
M.K.?
该死的
Shit!
谢谢你咯
Thanks a lot!
抱歉
Sorry.
喂
Hello?
迪琪在哪
Where's Dizzy?
- 他让我来的 - 说谎
- He sent me. - Liar.
你不该来这 莎拉
You shouldn't be here, Sarah.
什么 你能看见我 你在哪
What, you can see me? Where are you?
上面
Up. Look up.
上 上 上
Up, up, up, up.
把你另一个手♥机♥放进干衣机 关上门
Put your other phone in a dryer, close the door.
你想让我吧手♥机♥放进干衣机
You want me to put my phone in a dryer?
干衣机能截断讯号♥ 让他们不能偷听
If they're listening, it will cut the signal.
靴子并排放在柜台上 让我能看到
Boots on the counter side by side where I can see them.
你有三分钟
You have three minutes.
你怎么知道他们会来冰岛抓我们
How did you know that they were coming for us in Iceland?
- 我听到的 - 听到什么
- I listened. - To what?
他们谨慎的使用海外服务器 用假IP
They're careful using offshore servers, pinging false IPs.
我深入了他们的服务器
I cast a net, deep,
而那里有你的名字
and there it was, your name.
还有肯德尔·马龙 我知道他们找到你了
And Kendall Malone too. I knew they'd found you.
谢谢你 你救了我们
Thank you for that. You saved our lives.
我需要知道我们面对的是什么 M.K
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表