剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
事实真如我们所见吗
Do we see reality as it is?
如果我闭上眼睛 展开想象
If I close my eyes and imagine...
女士们先生们
That, ladies and gentlemen,
这就是为什么总该在核电站
is why it's always smart to have backup generators
准备备用电源
at a nuclear power plant.
如我所说
And as I was saying,
如果我闭上眼睛 我便能想象
if I close my eyes, I can imagine
我们经历的万事万物
that everything we experience,
眼之所见 心之所想 手之所做
everything we see, think, and do,
都在一个平行宇宙中
is unfolding simultaneously
同时展开
in a parallel universe.
如果这样
And if so,
那我们的细胞究竟有多少个副本
how many copies of our cells exist?
而我们的精神状态是否可结合
And might our mental states be conjoined?
不管结果如何
For better or worse.
他真是一个小疯子 是不是
He really is a crazy little goose, isn't he?
不不 老话说得好
No, no, no. Remember what we said.
熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect.
先生
Sir,
我觉得他们都非常不稳定
I think they are both incredibly unstable people.
让我来为您运作第二阶段吧
Let me run Stage 2 for you.
我足够有能力
I am more than capable.
我有没有告诉过你奥德森先生的父亲
Have I ever told you that Mr. Alderson's father
也曾在这个项目上给我们工作过
used to work for us on this project?
当然了 他是不知情的
Unbeknownst to him, of course.
事实上 多亏了他高超的工程技术
In fact, it was his great engineering work
我们才取得了一些早期成果
that led to some of our early successes.
多么神奇的巧合啊
What an extraordinary coincidence.
多年以后 他的儿子也为我们工作
And now his son works for us after so many years.
但您并不相信巧合
But you don't believe in coincidence.
我是不信
Yes, I don't,
所以你才会误判
which is why you misunderstand
奥德森先生的价值
Mr. Alderson's value.
正是他无比强烈的摧毁E公♥司♥的愿望
It was his impassioned plea to destroy E Corp
才使得我们有了这次机会
that presented us with the opportunity
启动我们的计划
to set our plan in motion,
而此后 他坚定不移的决心
and it has taken his relentless determination since
一直在推动着计划
to continue it.
我们手里的确有必要的资源
We may possess the necessary tools,
但我们所没有的
but what we do not have
正是他纯粹而集中的
is his unadulterated focused...
狂怒
rage.
我们需要他的时候 时运便将他送来
Time presented us Mr. Alderson when we needed him.
因此 他的意志必须是我们的指引
Therefore, his will must be our guide.
一旦奥德森先生完成大业
And after Mr. Alderson completes the great work
满足了我们的要求
that we need from him,
他还能为我们去死
then he can die for us.
一如他的父亲
Just like his father.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
我还活着吗
Am I?
我们错过了什么
What did we miss?
你看见什么了吗
Did you see anything?
我完全昏厥了
I blacked out.
如果我还活着
If I'm alive,
那我肯定说对了
I must have been right.
一切都不是真的
None of it was real.
我控制着一切
I'm the one in control.
掌权的人是我
The one with the power.
但为什么感觉不像是那么回事
But why doesn't it feel that way?
你醒了
You're awake.
还是没电
The electricity's still out.
已经停了一个星期了
It's been out a week now.
我怎么在这儿
What am I doing here?
他们昨天把你送过来的
They brought you here yesterday.
你不记得了
You don't remember.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
谁把我送来的
Who brought me here?
跟你合作的那些人
The people that you're working with.
他们联♥系♥了我
They called me.
他们告诉我你受伤了
They told me that you were hurt.
什么人
What people?
我不知道他们是谁
I don't know who they are.
我只认得其中一个
I only recognized one of them.
谁
Who?
提利尔·威利克
Tyrell Wellick.
该死 是真的
Shit. It was real.
真的发生过
It actually happened.
那把枪
The gun.
慢点
Slow down.
你中枪了
You've been shot.
这样一来
And like that,
我也没有权力了
my power is gone too.
我只是做了他们叫我做的事
I just did what they told me to do.
我害怕了
I was scared.
安吉拉
Angela...
你必须告诉我我是怎么到这儿的
you have to tell me how I got here.
我正打算去找联调局自首
I was on my way to turn myself in to the FBI,
却被黑暗军团拦住了
and I was stopped by the Dark Army.
他们派了个人来我的住处
They sent a man to my apartment.
艾略特 你不能起来
Elliot, you can't get up.
我必须报♥警♥
I have to warn the police.
你不能报♥警♥
You can't do that.
如果你告诉警♥察♥任何情报
If you tell the police anything,
他们就会杀了我
they're going to kill me.
911报♥警♥中心目前正忙
911 center is experiencing high call volume.
有关停电修复事宜 请致电511
For power outage updates, use 511.
他们说得非常清楚
They made that very clear.
911 请说明情况
911. What's your emergency?
您好
Hello?
那我必须过去一趟
Then I have to go there.
去哪
Go where?
-我必须找到他 -找谁
- I need to find him. - Who?
提利尔
Tyrell.
你疯了吗 是他朝你开的枪
Are you crazy? He shot you.
他们要炸掉邪恶公♥司♥的恢复设施
They're trying to blow up Evil Corp's recovery facility.
-等等 -我必须阻止他们
- Hold on. - I have to stop them.
你怎么确定这就是他们的计划
How can you be so sure that that's what they're doing?
你已经昏迷了六天了
You've been unconscious for the past six days.
没准你错了
Maybe you're wrong.
如果我没错呢
What if I'm not?
你这儿有什么我能穿的吗
Do you have something I can wear?
他们撤得干干净净
They did a full wipe-down.
提利尔在哪
Where is Tyrell?
还有别的情况
And something else is off.
那个时刻存在的机器人先生
That ever-looming presence that is Mr. Robot.
我感觉不到了
I don't feel it.
会不会子弹打死的是他
Is it possible that the bullet killed him,
而不是我
and not me?
我们中间的恶魔
The mark of the beast
就是那些精英
is the mark of the elite.
一统的世界政♥府♥
One world government
根本就是神话
is a myth.
一统世界的大公♥司♥ 才需提防
Fear the one world corporation.
恶魔有许多头衔
The beast has many titles.
暗黑王子
Prince of darkness,
谎言之王
Lord of Lies,
地狱之主
Ruler of Hell.
艾略特
Elliot.
告诉你的客人 我空房♥多着呢
Let your visitor know I got plenty of vacant apartments.
这些房♥子都得租出去
We got to get some of these things rented,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表