剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
让他们答应把刚果给你
into giving you your damn Congo.
一切都如计划的般实现了
All went according to plan,
因此我现在不懂
which leaves me struggling
这有什么好处
to find the upside to this.
为什么要找我麻烦
Why come after me?
回想一下那个命定的夜晚
Think back on that fateful night.
我们坐在一起
We sat,
听着一位年轻女人演奏七弦竖琴
listening to a young woman playing a lyre.
一宗诉讼案正要向我的厂子发起
A lawsuit was brewing against my plant.
你对我说 你会
You told me you would...
像以往那样
Handle that person
处理好那人
as we usually do.
但是
And yet,
你的小项目 安吉拉·莫斯
your pet project, Angela Moss,
还是继续进行诉讼了
was allowed to continue with her lawsuit...
这让我的厂子受到了威胁
Which put my plans in jeopardy.
你的工作很简单
Your job was simple:
操纵她
manipulate her,
控制她
control her.
你没做到
You couldn't,
所以我去做了
so I had to.
你个混♥蛋♥
You little piece of shit.
别忘了
Do not forget,
是我让你当上了执行总裁
I installed you as CEO
目的就是保护我的厂
only to protect my plant.
你本该做到你的前任没能做到的事
You were meant to do what your predecessor couldn't,
看看他是什么下场
and look at what happened to him.
现在 你要遵守我下达的每一个指令
And now, you will follow every order that I give you,
包括 雇佣你的继任者
including hiring your own replacement.
-去你妈 -在此期间
- Fuck you. - In the interim,
我相信 我的厂子迁址到
uh, I trust that there will be no interference,
刚果的事不会受到任何干扰
with my plant being relocated to the Congo.
太好笑了
This--this is funny.
就是这样
That's--that's-- that's all this is.
这是个笑话
This is--this is, uh-- this is a joke
而且还不好笑
with a bad punchline.
你还要处理
You will also be called upon
一切后勤问题
to handle all logistical issues:
为我的人提供权限 运输所有材料
proper access for my staff, shipment of all materials--
不 告诉我真实原因 你这混♥蛋♥
No! You give me the real reason, motherfucker.
现在这样攻击我
Coming at me now.
你究竟想得到什么
What in God's name do you hope to gain?
给你个教训
The opportunity to teach a lesson.
教训 你个虐待狂
A lesson? You sadistic fuck.
你得到了你的联♥合♥国♥投票 你得到了你的厂子
You got your U.N. vote; you got your plant;
你得到了你想要的一切
you got everything you wanted!
不 你别想那么容易逃脱
No. You don't get off that easy,
你得跟我解释清楚
not until you explain it to me.
你非要摧毁那么多
You had to destroy so much.
为什么
Why?
因为 菲利普
Because, Phillip...
你还逼着我说了两遍
I had to ask you twice.
如果我们是要被招募了呢
What if we're being recruited?
招募来挖自己的坟墓吗
Recruited into digging our own grave?
看看这尺寸
Look at the dimensions.
这个坑只能埋下你的朋友
This hole's only big enough for your friend.
如果我们是要被招募进黑暗军团呢
What if we're being recruited into the Dark Army?
那他们直说不就好了
They could've-they could've just asked.
他们可能在策划后续进攻
They're probably planning a follow-up attack,
他们需要我们的技术
and they need to use us for our skills.
你们知道我听得到你们吧
You know I can hear you, right?
就算是在这儿
Even from way back here.
每个字都清清楚楚
Every word.
拜托了
Come on, man.
至少告诉我们黑暗军团想要我们做什么
At least tell us what the Dark Army wants from us.
告诉我们究竟怎么回事 否则我们就不挖了
Tell us what's going on, or we stop digging!
我们是认真的
We're serious.
我还挺喜欢你俩的
I kinda like you two.
你俩挺逗 就像《宋飞传》里的乔治和伊莲
You guys are funny, in a George-Elaine kinda way.
但还是别逼我
Still wouldn't try me, though.
我有工作要做
I got a job to do, and...
你不会想知道这刀都做过什么
you don't wanna know where this knife been.
明白吗
You feel me?
下车
Get out of the car.
快点 我要没时间了
Hurry up. I'm running out of time here.
看到那上面了吗
See that up there?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你看那些人 他们怎么能那么开心自在
You know why those people are enjoying themselves so much,
尽管今天发生了美国史上
even though thousands died today
最大的袭击 上千人丧命
in the biggest attack in U.S. history?
那不能怪我
That wasn't my fault.
根本不该发生那种事的
That wasn't supposed to happen.
我想知道是谁做的那个决定
I wanna know who made that call.
是提利尔吗 还有那个后续袭击呢
Was it Tyrell? What about this other attack?
那根本不是我计划的一部分
That was never a part of my plan.
瞧 孩子 你一直就错在了这里
See, kid, that's been your mistake the entire time,
以为这整件事都是为了你的小破计划
thinking this whole thing's about your silly little plan.
不 你的革命之所以得以进行
No, your revolution was only allowed to happen
是因为像他们那样的人为此付钱了
'cause it was bought and paid for by people like them.
面对现实吧 不管你多么努力
Face it, no matter how hard you try...
结局总会是如此
That's always the end result.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你要进去
You're going in?
有个被我们收买♥♥的参议员情妇
Uh, mistress of a senator we got on the payroll.
用了什么不好的毒品
Powdered her nose with some bad shit,
几小时前死了
died a couple hours ago.
我是来这儿避免闹出丑闻的
I'm just here to make it scandal-free.
你明白了吗
You see what I mean?
什么都无法停止这样的歌♥舞升平
Literally nothing can stop these shindigs,
哪怕是全国上下死了数千人
not thousands dead across the country,
或是客用浴室里一个死去的情妇
not a lifeless mistress in the guest bathroom.
看来他们来的比我以为的要快
I guess they got here sooner than I thought.
早起鸟儿啊
Worm-catching motherfuckers, you know?
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们是谁
Who are these people?
我们现在要道别了
This is where we say our good-byes.
-什么 -你要把我们丢给他们
- What? - You're leaving us with them?
你们知道 我只是个陪护
As you know, I'm-- I'm only a chaperone here.
那我们会怎么样
Well, what happens now to us?
那得看他的了
Well, that will be up to him.
我会祈祷 他会好好待你们
And I got my fingers crossed he treats you guys all right.
马卡什先生
Mr. Markesh...
比斯瓦兹小姐
Ms. Biswas...
请跟我去车♥库♥
please follow me into the garage.
这是什么
What is this?
请坐吧
Take a seat. Please.
好了
Now...
告诉我你们看到了什么
tell me what you see.
位置已确认 我们就位了
Location confirmed. We're in position.
重复 位置已确认 我们就位了
Repeat. Location confirmed. We're in position.
注意安全 各位
Be safe out there, boys.
四周观望
Keep your head on a swivel.
A队靠近门 正在就位
Alpha team approaching the door. Taking position.
准备破门
Stand by for breach.
突袭队在左边
Assault force is on the white side,
准备破门
ready for primary breach.
威胁分♥析♥
A threat analysis
针对联邦航♥空♥局新一代基于IP的系统
for the FAA's next-gen IP based system.
目标IP有芝加哥的
Targeting IPs in Chicago,
亚特兰大的
Atlanta,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表