剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
把他们都抓起来
Let's just round them all up,
达琳 艾略特 安吉拉·莫斯
Darlene, Elliot, Angela Moss.
把他们一网打尽带过来 严刑逼问
Let's just haul 'em all in here and go at 'em hard.
威利克的律师说得对
Wellick's lawyer is right.
我们没时间了
Time is not our friend here.
要是提利尔能提供两条可行线索
And if Tyrell can get us two workable leads--
我们被耍了
We're being played!
你怎么就不明白
How do you not see this?
我仍觉得黑暗军团跟此事有关
I still think the Dark Army's involved,
把其他人抓来或许就能曝光这点
and bringing in the others might expose that.
我得向科米汇报
I have to brief Comey,
他得向总统汇报
and he has to brief the President.
我不能再给他们看半吊子推论
I won't go to them with half-assed theories again,
现在事关重大
not when this much is on the line.
可靠的线索你为什么一直视而不见
Why do you keep ignoring our credible sources?
最可靠的线索就在那屋里
The most credible one being in that room.
单单是提利尔·威利克的名字
Tyrell Wellick's name alone
就比其他的更能让他们满意
is going to play better with them than the others.
让他们满意
Play better?
你已经在考虑外界怎么想了
Are you already wondering how this is gonna look?
你想瞒过联调局局长
You wanna cover this up to the FBI Director
还有美国总统
and the President of the United States?
别跟我提阴谋论了
Spare me the conspiracy theories.
我得给他们看确实的东西
I need to bring them something concrete.
要是威利克撒谎呢
And if Wellick's lying?
那就取消协议 我们抓到人了
Then this deal is off, and we have our guy.
不管怎样都是双赢
It's a win-win for us, either way.
你为什么要跟我对着干
Why are you fighting with me on this?
因为有什么不对劲
Because something's not adding up.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我不知道是你太累还是压力太大
I don't know if this is because you're overworked or stressed out
还是你幻想自己是无所不能的警♥察♥
or just under some delusion that you're a fucking super-cop,
一切都到此为止了
but it stops now.
你向我汇报
You report to me.
给我记好了
Start remembering that.
至于是什么引发了爆♥炸♥和火灾
As to what caused the explosions and fires to--
提利尔·威利克已被捕
...Tyrell Wellick and took him into custody...
警告未来24小时内
...Warned of another attack
将发生第二次袭击
within the next 24 hours.
我公♥司♥的纸质记录
...Of our company's paper rec--
了解袭击情况的官员称
Officials with knowledge of the attacks
死亡人数
have stated that the death toll
可能高达...
is expected to be well...
现在 估计约为三千
Right now, the estimate's around 3,000.
估计什么
What estimate?
死亡人数
The dead.
但人数仍在增加
But it's still climbing.
也许你应该关会儿电视
Okay, maybe you should just chill with the TV for a second.
他们不会有事的 对吗
They're gonna be okay, right?
谁
Who's that?
死去的那些人
All those people who died.
你觉得他们是不是会没事
Do you think that they're gonna be okay?
我要去拿我的东西再回来
I'm gonna go grab my shit and come back.
不会很久的
It won't be long.
哪都别去 好吗
Just don't go anywhere, okay?
能休息一下吗 我想歇歇
Can we just take a break? I, um--I need a minute.
很抱歉 不行
Unfortunately, that's not possible.
你也知道 这事很紧急
As you know, this is time-sensitive.
好吧
Okay.
但结束之后 我就能见到家人 对吗
But after this, I get to see my family, yes?
见到妻儿对我来说很重要
It's very important that I see my wife and child.
我一定将你的请求报告给我的上级
I'll be sure to relay your request to my superior.
但是现在 你得看这本册子
For now, though, need your eyes on that book.
你不该告诉任何人的 妈
You shouldn't have told anyone, Mom.
我可能会因为告诉你而惹上麻烦
I could get in trouble for telling you.
你不能害怕出门
Well, you can't be afraid to leave the house.
你还要做两次治疗呢
You still have two treatments left.
别听那个视频的 吓唬人的而已
Don't listen to that video. It's just a scare tactic.
我们抓住那人了
We caught the guy.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fi--fine.
我会打给齐格勒医生 问问能不能延期
I'll call Dr. Zeigler, and ask if it can wait.
我也爱你
I love you too.
行动发生在红独轮手推车烧烤餐厅
The operation took place at Red Wheelbarrow Barbecue,
那是曼哈顿熨斗区
it's a popular fast food restaurant
一家很受欢迎的快餐店
in Manhattan's Flatiron District.
威利克指认了那两名嫌犯
Wellick ID'd the two suspects,
两人都被去社会视频上传者
both corroborated by Sasan Nouri,
萨桑·努里证实了
our fsociety video perp.
你打电♥话♥报告了
You call it in?
我们马上发布全境通告
We're about to release a BOLO.
干得不错 斯坦杰
Nice work, Stanchek.
集♥合♥厅碰头
I'll see you down in the squad room.
好
Okay.
-还有 长官 -什么事
- And, uh, sir? - What?
是威利克
It's Wellick.
他总在询问他的家人
He keeps asking about his family.
他要见他们
He wants to see 'em.
现在只有我们俩
It's just us now.
想说什么就说什么
We can speak freely.
你有什么事想一吐为快吗
You need to get anything off your chest?
好吧...
Well...
有件事
there's some information
很快就要公开了
that's about to be declassified for public release,
但在你从你的律师
and before you hear it from your lawyer
或别人口中听到前
or somebody else,
我想亲自过来告诉你
I wanted to personally come here and deliver it to you.
据说你在打听你家人的事
Rumor has it you're asking about your family?
是的 我得知 如果我配合
Yes, I've been told that if I cooperate--
你妻子死了
Your wife's dead.
大概要两周了
Almost two weeks now.
什么
What?
不 你搞错了
No, you must be mistaken.
感情纠葛 是她在上的那男人干的
Lovers' quarrel with a dude she was banging.
他近距离打中了她的脑袋
He shot her in the head at close range.
很可怕
It's nasty stuff.
撒谎 你撒谎
Lies. You're lying.
所以 你儿子
Which means that your son
目前正在祥和牧场寄养院寄养
is currently being raised at Peaceful Acres Foster Care.
据我所知 虐待率只有五分之一
Now, last I checked, it was only a one in five abuse rate.
所以机会还不差
Decent odds.
不
No.
不
No.
这不可能
This can't be true.
我知道你在撒谎
I know you're lying.
我要见我妻子 我要求见她
I want to see my wife. I demand it.
如果你想把我的事告诉这里任何人
If you're thinking about telling anyone here about me,
如果你敢偏离计划
if you veer from the plan at all,
我保证 你会活不到去给你妻子上坟献花
I promise, you won't live to place a flower at your wife's grave.
至于你儿子
And your son--
我会亲自确保
I'll make it my personal mission
他成为一个统计数据
to ensure he becomes a statistic.
又一个被遗忘的孩子
Just another forgotten child,
永远遗失在系统里
lost to the system, forever.
我知道怎么回事了 你给联调局发电邮了
I know what this is. You sent that email to the FBI.
我就知道黑暗军团会发现
I knew the Dark Army would find out.
我又不蠢 我没发电邮
I'm not stupid. I never sent the email.
那你怎么解释这个 我们为什么会在这儿
How do you explain this? Why are we here?
好吧 他或许不会杀我们
Kay, maybe he's not gonna kill us,
但肯定会有人来杀我们
but someone sure is.
如果我们真出事了
If anything does happen to us,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表