剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
求你了
Please.
该死
Shit.
哥们
Dude!
哥们 真不敢相信你只用两分钟
Dude, I can't believe it only took you two minutes
就赢了最后一轮
to win the final round.
你能把你的手拿开别碰我吗
Can you please take your hand off me and leave me alone?
好吧 哥们 我只是...
Yeah. Dude, I--I was just--
谢谢
Thank you.
后门里刻录着一个C2域名
The backdoor had a hard-coded C2 domain
指向提利尔机器上的监听程序
pointing to a listener on Tyrell's machine.
我只需要黑掉域名解释表
All I have to do is hack the registrar
把域名服务器改下配置
and change the name server configs.
黑入域名后
Once I hijack the domain,
我就能趁黑暗军团还没发现就关闭他们的权限
I can shut down their access before the Dark Army notices.
艾略特
Elliot.
我快好了
I'm almost done.
我关了后门
I shut the backdoor.
我只需要卸载...
I just have to uninstall--
站起来 跟我们走
Stand up and walk with us.
快点
Do it.
从柯兰特巷走
Go down Cortlandt Alley.
你干什么 是他们啊
What are you doing? This is them.
我就想见他们
It's them I want to see.
上车
Get in.
-我们没事 伙计 -不 你们有事
- We're good, man. - No, you're not.
她盯着的那辆车是联调局的
That car she's eyeballing is FBI.
他们在跟着你
They're following you.
你们离开公♥寓♥后就一直跟着你们
Been following you since you left the apartment.
你们会想上来的
You're gonna want to get in.
小姐 拿一下我的手提电脑
Hey, miss, grab my laptop.
应该就在你脚边的地上
Should be on the floor right below you there.
打开车辆查询工具 好吗
Pull up the motor vehicle lookup tool, would you?
不好意思
Sorry...
很乱
about the mess.
我很久没有整理了
Been a while since I had time to clean it.
但是 现在油价那么贵
But hey, gas prices what they are right now,
出租车费很高 所以
taxis are a premium, so, you know,
不用谢我免费载你们
you're welcome for the free cab ride.
艾略特 能帮我个忙吗
Uh, now, Elliot, do me a favor, would you?
给她念一下跟着我们的车的车牌号♥
Read her the license plate of the car that's been tailing us.
UVM7482
UVM7482.
好吧 厉害
All right, good.
小姐
Uh, now, miss.
输入车牌号♥码
Input that plate number.
获取识别号♥ 写到...
Grab the VIN number. Put it on a...
便利贴上 门边就有
sticky note. I got 'em in the side door there,
还有笔
along with a pen.
安吉星中心 我是黛比 有什么可以效劳的吗
OnStar center. This is Debbie. How may I help you?
嗯 我需要报告一个紧急情况
Yeah, I need to report an emergency.
我是罗伯特·阿伯纳西警探
This is Detective Robert Abernathy,
警号♥8301 19分局
badge number 8301, out of the 19 precinct.
识别号♥
Get that number?
有辆被盗车辆
Yeah, I got a stolen vehicle.
在疯狂乱开
Driving erratically,
现在这里断电 它差点撞到行人
and almost hitting pedestrians during the outage here.
我要追车10分钟
Yeah, I'm gonna pursue for about ten minutes.
我能看到被盗车辆了
Yeah, I have line of sight of the vehicle.
我需要你让车减速
I need to initiate a slowdown.
好的 识别码 我说了
Okay. VIN number, here we go:
1HGC
1, h, g, c,
M826
M, 8, 2, 6,
33A
3, 3, a,
0, 0,
4, 3,
F
F as in Franklin,
2.
是的 好
Yeah. Uh, okay.
我看到车灯闪了
I see the lights blinking.
谢谢了
Thank you, guys.
好了
All right.
谁想吃烤肉
Who wants barbecue?
红独轮手推车
Red Wheelbarrow.
这是他们从我这儿知道的吗
Did they get that from me?
还是倒过来
Or did I get it from them?
不管怎样 这里现在显然是黑暗军团的幌子了
However it happened, it's clearly a Dark Army front now.
这人肯定是给我寄来那份菜单的人
This must be the guy that sent me that fucking menu.
帮个忙 小姐
Do me a favor, miss.
去给我们点两份4号♥餐
Go get us a couple of number fours.
我请
On me.
一定让他们给我打卡
And make sure they punch my card.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我跟你哥还有事商量呢
Well, I got business with your brother, here.
我们越快解决
Now, the faster we get that rolling,
你俩也能越早离开
the faster you two can leave.
没事的
It's okay.
我去那边站着
I'll go stand over there,
我才不给你点餐呢
but I'm not getting you a fucking number four.
那我的积分卡呢
What about my punch card?
也别喊我"小姐"
And don't call me "Miss."
她真有活力啊
Well, she's full of life, huh?
说正事吧
Let's get to what this is about.
好吧
Well...
我们听说你在城里到处跑
We hear you've been running around town.
医生说你需要休息的
The doc says you should be resting.
我还有事要做
I had shit to do.
你要不要跟我说说我们现在的情况
Well, you want to catch me up on where we're at?
我关闭了后门
I shut the backdoor.
你为什么要那么做
Now, why would you go do a thing like that?
我要中止这次行动
I'm calling this operation off.
你确定你想那么做吗
You sure you want to do that?
我们可是费尽了心思
We've gone to great lengths--
这没的商量
It's not negotiable.
如果你对我的要求有问题
And if there's a problem with my request,
就跟我说
you can deal with me.
别牵扯别人
And only me.
我想我们的雇主会失望的
Ah, I suppose our employer will be disappointed.
我没有雇主
I don't have an employer.
好吧
Well...
她认为计划的存亡
She believes that a plan lives or dies
取决于它的制定者
by its creator, so...
如果你想中止
if you want it dead,
那好吧
so be it.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我想回家
Oh, I want to go home.
他们取消了大都会队的比赛
And they canceled the Mets game,
我可能会写会儿我的书
so I'll probably end up working on my book a little.
-就这样了吗 -是的
- So that's it? - That's it.
我要确认
I want confirmation.
我要她确认
From her.
你知道我们从你身体里挖出的子弹
You know that bullet we took out of you?
我们也可以把它塞回去
We can easily put it right back in.
你赢了 回家吧
You won. Go home.
别再输一次了
Before you end up losing again.
发生了什么
What happened?
结束了
It's over.
他们要叫停第二阶段了
They're calling off Stage 2.
就这么简单吗
Just like that?
是的
Just like that.
我不信
I don't buy it.
如果他们想阻止我们
We'd both be dead
我们早就都没命了
if they wanted to stop us.
一般来说他们与你意见相左时
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表