剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
无论我往哪看 你都在
Everywhere I look, you're there.
所以我想见见你
That is why I wanted to meet.
好弄明白为什么你对菲利普·普莱斯
So I could find out why you are so special
那么特别
to Phillip Price.
为什么要找我麻烦
Why come after me?
你的小项目 安吉拉·莫斯
your pet project, Angela Moss,
还是继续进行诉讼了
was allowed to continue with her lawsuit...
这让我的厂子受到了威胁
Which put my plans in jeopardy.
这里不安全 我得警告她
We're not safe here. I have to warn her.
她得知道他们知道了什么
She has to know what they heard.
莫斯小姐
Miss Moss?
莫斯小姐 请跟我们来
Ms. Moss, I'm gonna need you to come with us.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
我的漏洞将让我完全进入他们的控制界面
My exploit will give me full access to their management interface.
我黑入了黑暗军团
Now I own the Dark Army.
我想一定有个什么老套的借口
I suppose there's some banal excuse
来解释怎么用了一个月
why a month isn't enough time
都还没把我的厂搬迁到刚果
to get my project shipped to the Congo?
如果特伦顿想得没错
If Trenton's right.
密钥在入侵当晚已经被转移
Encryption keys were exported the night of the hack.
罗梅洛为什么要这么做
Why would Romero do this?
他这么做的原因
He did it for the reason
和我们现在需要密钥的原因一样
we need those keys now,
为了防止革命失败
in case our revolution failed.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
他所有的数据都在联调局证据保管系统中
All of his data's in the FBI evidence storage system.
联调局
The FBI.
黑暗军团在里面安插了内鬼
The Dark Army has a man on the inside.
-我去找我的联络人 -我们不能信任他们
- I'll hit up my contact-- - We can't trust them.
-我也许有别的办法 -她去了我家
- I might have an angle. - She was in my home
企图偷我的徽章 好进入哨兵系统
attempting to steal my badge to get on Sentinel.
里面有文件可以用来解码E公♥司♥所有的数据
There are files that can help decrypt all of E Corp's data.
怎么办
What's the plan here?
她说话的样子似乎什么都知道
She talks like she knows everything.
你究竟打算怎么做
How do you want to proceed?
我们几个月没相见了
We haven't seen each other in months.
我们一直在各自的断片时期里抵抗彼此
We've been battling each other in our own voids.
我们还小时 达琳和我 堆了个雪人
When we were kids, Darlene and I, we made this snowman.
就是在那天 我被我爸爸推出窗外
That was the day my dad pushed me out the window.
你记得我们做凯文·麦凯利斯特那次吗
You remember when we made Kevin McAllister,
你想聊聊它吗
Do you want to talk about it?
你记得你说过艾略特
Do you remember when you said Elliot
有一日会追随他父亲的脚步吗
will one day follow in the footsteps of his father?
我觉得他为我们而死的时候也到了
I think it's time he died for us too.
达琳不回复我的短♥信♥
Darlene's not responding to any of my texts.
如果黑暗军团盯上了我
If Dark Army's targeting me,
那下一个目标就是她
then they're gonna target her next.
希望她到我们的会合点了
Hopefully, she made it to our rendezvous.
醒醒
Wake up.
我们走 你跟我来
Let's go. You're coming with me.
你们总算想明白...
Finally you guys came to your sen--
-你有病啊大哥 -闭嘴
- Dude, what the fuck? - Shut up.
你现在真的要逮捕我吗
Are you seriously gonna arrest me right now?
我说了我能弥补的 明白吗
I told you we can fix this, okay?
-只要登录哨兵系统就行 -我说了闭嘴
- Let's just log into Sentinel. - I said shut the fuck up.
这是昨晚奥德森案的报告
It's the EC and 302 from last night, the Alderson case.
我刚刚提交上传了
I just submitted it for upload.
为什么给我这个
Why are you giving me this?
抱歉 圣地亚戈肯定还没告诉你
Um, sorry, Santiago must not have told you.
你负责奥德森的逮捕 我昨晚把她抓进来了
You're on the Alderson arrest. I brought her in last night.
完全不知道你在说什么
No clue what you're talking about.
我20分钟后还要去赶飞机
I'm headed to JFK in 20.
今天得飞去旧金山
Got a flight to San Fran today.
圣地亚戈
Santiago!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
把她送去拘留
Taking her to holding.
你不是让凯兹探员负责了吗
I thought you were putting Agent Kaz on this.
你怎么亲自去了
Why are you doing this yourself?
副主管希望尽快拘留她
The ADIC wanted her in holding.
我是奉命行事 赶紧回去吧
That's what I'm doing. Get back inside.
那好 我去找副主管就是了
Fine, I'll take it up with the ADIC then.
你打算告诉我到底出了什么事吗
Are you gonna finally tell me what the fuck is going on?
我不能告诉你 多米
I can't talk to you about it, Dom.
你无权知道
You're not authorized to know.
此案涉及一些你无权知晓的情报
There's intel you're not privy to that's connected to this.
我觉得最好还是跟副主管核实一下
I'd be more comfortable if we took it up with the ADIC.
你想打给他 那请便
If you want to call him, you can.
但是 我
But I...
我只是不希望你自讨没趣
I just don't want you to embarrass yourself.
怎么了
What?
你是在怕我吗
Are you scared of me now?
到处都是摄像头
There are cameras everywhere.
你真的以为我会...
You really think I'm going to do--
她没来
She's not here.
机器人先生的留言
Mr. Robot's note.
如果他说的黑暗军团收买♥♥了联调局是真的
If what he said is true and the Dark Army owns the FBI,
那也许她试图登录
then maybe she ran into them
哨兵系统时撞见了他们
while she was trying to access Sentinel.
该死
Shit.
黑暗军团在曼哈顿各处
Dark Army has dozens of operatives
布置了几十名特工
who live in and around Manhattan.
在他们的指挥与控制♥服♥务器上找
Combing through their command and control server
肯定要花太长时间
is going to take too long.
这里一共有60多万台可入侵系统
There are over 600,000 compromised systems on here.
我不能挨个去筛查
I can't go through every one.
我甚至不知道我该搜什么
I don't even know what I'm searching for.
我需要找个线索下手
I need something to go on.
一个名字 地点之类的 什么都行
A name, place, something, anything.
想想 快想 我都知道什么
Think, think, think. What do I know?
你能记住任何信息吗 任何细节
Anything you can remember? Any detail?
任何事 告诉我点什么吧
Anything. Tell me something.
你还不明白吗 她要死了
Don't you get it? She's gonna die.
达琳要死了 她就要死了
Darlene's gonna die. She's gonna die.
她要和其他人一样死掉了
She's gonna fucking die like everyone else.
我当初就不应该这么做
I should have never done this.
我就该撒手不管
I should have left this alone.
我总是不长记性
I'll never learn.
我全是咎由自取
I brought this on myself.
我总是不长记性
I'll never learn.
这全是我的责任
This is on me.
是我的责任
This is on me.
几位
For how many?
一人
One.
摩天轮
So, Ferris wheel.
这点子真可爱
Cute touch.
我需要你给我一点信息
I need information from you.
你没资格把我当灯神一样召来唤去
You do not get to summon me like you're Ali Baba,
从我这儿榨完了情报再把我塞回神灯里
squeeze me for information then shove me back in some lamp.
达琳有麻烦了
Darlene's in trouble!
她甚至可能已经死了
She might already be dead.
你之所以卷进这么大♥麻♥烦
The whole reason you're in this goddamn mess
就是因为我们不再合作了
is because we're not working together,
因为你拒绝和我交流
because you refuse to talk to me.
是那样倒好了
I wish that were true.
但最扭曲的就是
The sick part is...
我还真想你
I actually missed you.
我们不再交流的唯一原因
The only reason we haven't been talking...
就是因为我不允许自己
Is because I haven't let myself.
因为我一直很怕你
'Cause I've been scared of you.
害怕我是你的那部分
The part of...me that is you.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表