剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
不然我们就全完了
or else we're all going to get screwed.
所以我装♥修♥了外墙
That's why I upgraded the facade.
以前是那种恶丑的红色
You know. It used to be this ugly red.
现在是黄色 应该挺吸引人的
Now it's this chrome. I think it's very inviting.
什么客人
What visitor?
就是你房♥间里的人啊
Whoever's in your apartment.
告诉他我们现在房♥租优♥惠♥
Just tell him we're running a special.
含煤水电
Utilities included.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
你不该来这儿
You shouldn't be here.
你怎么这个姿势
Why are you walking like that?
你不能就这么突然消失
You can't just disappear on me
几天都没人影 却一个字都不说
for days and not say anything.
你快闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
有人在外面监视
There are men outside.
可能还窃听了
They might be listening.
我们必须离开
We have to go.
我有件事需要告诉你
I need to talk to you about something.
你在这儿不安全
It's not safe for you here.
思科死了
Cisco's dead.
黑暗军团背叛了我们
Dark Army turned on us.
他们杀了他 我想下一个就是我了
They killed him, and I think I'm next.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们正在吃饭
We were having dinner,
突然间枪声就响起来了
and all of a sudden, gunshots went off.
那真是我这辈子最难熬的三秒钟
The slowest three seconds of my life.
连联调局的人都来讯问我了
The FBI even questioned me.
所以没错 我在哪都不安全
So yeah, it's not safe for me anywhere.
事实上我去哪基本上都是个死
In fact, everywhere for me is pretty much fucked.
你对他们说什么了
What did you tell them?
对联调局
The FBI?
天啊
God.
你真是个烂哥哥 你知道吗
You're a shitty brother, you know that?
我差点就死了 艾略特
I could've been dead, Elliot.
抱歉
Sorry.
话说到底是怎么回事
What is this about, anyway?
第二阶段
Stage 2?
你消失之前
The phone we hacked
我们黑的那部手♥机♥
before you did your vanishing act.
麦克风全都录下来了
The hot mic picked it all up.
第二阶段是你的计划 是不是
Stage 2 is your plan, isn't it?
艾略特
Elliot?
第二阶段到底是什么
What is Stage 2?
你让安吉拉安装的那个家庭基站
The femtocell you had Angela install.
怎么 那是为了黑联调局
Yeah, so? That was for a hack on the FBI.
不止这个原因
That wasn't the only reason.
它在邪恶公♥司♥内部开了个后门
It created a backdoor inside Evil Corp.
那是为了
It was to get access
控制他们一栋楼里的不间断电源
to the UPSs inside one of their buildings.
哪栋楼
What building?
储存着恢复方案的那栋楼
The building that's housing their recovery program.
所有纸质备份记录 地契
All their backup paper records, titles,
契据 贷款文件
deeds, loan documents...
天啊
Jesus.
你打算把它炸掉
Oh, you were--you were just going to blow it up?
你说的"干掉邪恶公♥司♥"就是这个意思
This is what you meant by "finishing off Evil Corp."
不给他们一丝重建数据库的可能
They'd have no chance at rebuilding their database.
你一直背着我跟他们谋划
You were planning this with them all along behind my back.
不 不是那样的
No, no, it wasn't like that.
因为你觉得我不会同意
Because you didn't think I'd go along with it?
杀掉那些人
Killing all of those people?
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me!
不是我
Wasn't me.
我可以阻止
I can stop it.
我可以阻止这一切
I can stop this.
我可以阻止的 我可以阻止的
I can stop it. I can stop it.
你在这儿连不上网的
You're not going to get online here.
网已经断了好几天了
Internet's been down for days.
要是我能关上后门
If I can close the backdoor,
就能阻止它
I can stop it.
达琳
Darlene...
帮帮我
please help me.
我知道有个地方能上网
I know a space that has access.
但你穿那件衣服进不去
But you're not going to get in there wearing that shirt.
你开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me, man.
不 价钱就是这样的
No, that's the cost.
-拜托 -你怎么付款
- Come on. - How are you going to pay?
好像挺热闹
Looks a little busy.
唯一一个有专用光纤的黑客基地
The only hacker space with a dedicated fiber connection.
待着别动 我想办法找台机器
Stay here, I'll find us a way to get on.
夺旗锦标赛
A CTF tournament.
抢夺旗帜
Capture the flag.
像是黑客奥♥运♥会
It's like the hacker Olympics.
全世界的参赛团队比赛解决挑战
Teams around the world compete to solve challenges.
利用逆向工程协议 计算机取证
Reverse-engineering protocol exploitation, forensics.
整座城市在遭遇能源危机
The entire city's suffering an energy crisis
而他们在这里 放飞内心的狂乱
while they're here, exercising their inner anarchy.
这种时候 我真心希望
It's times like these I really wish
生活中有个静音键
I had a mute button for life.
是不是好多了
Isn't that better?
完了 所有机器都被占着呢
We're fucked. All the machines are taken.
他们正在进行最后一轮
They're in the middle of the final round
夺旗赛资格赛
of the qualifier for a CTF.
是这帮人对阵其他九个国家
It's them versus nine other countries,
从比分来看 韩国人咬得特别紧
and from the scoreboard, the Koreans are ride or die.
他们还要好久才能比完
It's going to take forever before this is over.
要不我帮他们赢下来好了
Or I could just win it for them.
他们让你保存和加载游戏
They let you save and load your game,
还原你找到的所有矿
restoring all the mines you found
你清除掉的命令解释程序
and all the shells you cleared.
这就是弱点
That's the weakness.
不管你输入什么数据重建插件 它都会信任
The game trusts whatever data you give it to recreate the board.
对数据做手脚
Poison the data.
就能想让它运行什么代码都行了
You can make it run whatever code you want.
我们已经想到这一点了 行不通
Yeah. We already thought about that. It won't work.
服务器端有一个密匙 验证游戏存档
There's a server-side key used to verify the game saves.
没有它 就会校验错误
And without it, you just get a checksum error,
所以你得玩到找到矿为止
which is why you play the game until you find the mines first.
你一旦知道所有的插件了 就能推导出密匙
Once you know the full board, you can derive the key.
你已经看到存储句柄函数
And you already spotted the code injection vuln
有代码注入的漏洞了
in the save handler function, right?
该死 我怎么没想到
Shit. I never thought of that.
哥们 让他来吧
Dude, just let him on.
不行 伙计
No way, man.
要我提醒你吗 我可曾进过爱国网络赛决赛
Need I remind you, I was a CyberPatriot finalist.
是啊 初中的事了
Yeah, in middle school.
如果我们拿不到前三 就去不了拉斯维加斯
If we don't make the top three, we're not going to Vegas.
他比你精通这玩意
And he knows this shit better than you.
不管了 我已经大战了四个小时
Fuck it, I've been at this for four fucking hours.
也该去放松一下了
I gotta deuce it out anyway.
这玩意真不是一般人承受得来的
This Soylent ain't for the faint-hearted.
我看到他们了 冷静点
I see them. Stay calm.
是黑暗军团 他们要找的是我 不是你
It's Dark Army. It's me they want, not you.
你发作了吗
You having an attack?
没事
It's okay.
别停 我没事
Don't stop, okay? I'll be fine.
操
Fuck!
你得帮帮我
You need to help me.
到处都是黑暗军团
There's Dark Army everywhere.
我看到他们了 他们有枪
I saw them. They have guns.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表