剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
都处理好了吗
Is everything under control?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
就是需要跟他说明白点
He just needed a little clarity.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
枪手没活下来
The shooter didn't survive.
但司机看来是能撑下来
The driver looks like he's gonna pull through.
我们派人去了医院
We have someone down at the hospital,
准备审问他 但他还在重症监护室
ready to question, but he's still in ICU.
这个信息太敏感 不能向公众透露
This information is too sensitive to share with the public.
幸好我们及时赶到 没被人看到尸体
We got lucky we were on the scene before anyone saw the body.
孩子呢
What about the baby?
一旦你联♥系♥了亲属
Once you contact the next of kin--
我们才不联♥系♥他们
We're not contacting them.
他要进入社会服务系统
He's going to social services.
别心软 现在不是时候
Don't be soft. Not now.
她丈夫是世界头号♥通缉犯
Her husband is the most wanted man in the world.
你我都清楚找到他
And you and I both know that finding him
才是头等大事
is more important than anything else,
尤其考虑到他们刚刚放出的那段视频
especially with that goddamn video that just got released.
那个视频
Something about that video.
我相信达琳的话 那不是真的
I believe Darlene when she says it's not real.
我们只能认为 去社会现在已经不带她了
We have to assume fsociety's grown past her at this point.
是啊 但她为什么不直说
Yeah, but why wouldn't she just say that then?
她的豁免权完全基于给我们情报
Her whole immunity's based on giving us intel.
而现在她只想保护她哥哥
Right now all she wants to do is protect her brother,
而他却去了E公♥司♥ 天知道为什么
who took a job at E Corp for Lord knows why.
她没有理由对我们撒谎
There's no incentive for her to lie to us.
她都不知道他在跟提利尔合作
She didn't even know he was working with Tyrell.
为什么这事你就信她
Why would you trust her on this?
因为依然认为这事跟黑暗军团有关
Because I still think there's a Dark Army connection here.
我们有另一支团队在调查他们
We have our other team looking into them.
你的焦点得对准提利尔和去社会
Your focus needs to stay on Tyrell and fsociety.
电脑分♥析♥组快找到视频里的人了
Guys back at CART are zeroing in on the guy in the video.
可能很快就会有好线索
We might have a good lead soon.
希望你对那女孩的判断是对的
Let's just hope you're reading your girl right.
我担心她可能逃窜
I'm worried she's a flight risk.
不 她没问题
No, she's good.
相信我
Trust me.
你居然来了
I'm surprised you came.
我以为你要一直不理我呢
Thought you were going the distance with the silent treatment.
如果我没记错
If I remember correctly,
是你对我说了"去你妈"
you were the one who told me to go fuck myself.
你什么时候记性那么好了
Since when did you start remembering everything so well?
你发短♥信♥给我♥干♥什么 达琳 找我来干什么
Why'd you text me, Darlene? What am I doing here?
就是想祝你生日快乐
Wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
就这样吗
Is that all?
天呐 你什么毛病
God, what is your problem?
你为什么总把我推开
Why are you trying to shut me out?
-因为我们不能说话 -为什么
- Because we can't talk. - Why not?
你清楚
You know why.
或许我想听你说出来
Maybe I want to hear you say it.
因为
Because...
你是我的触发因素
you're my trigger.
怎么 这是心理治疗吗
What am I, in a fucking therapy session?
这也有道理
Makes sense.
你是我妹妹 是我童年的一部分
You're my sister, part of my childhood.
要是我能撤销爸爸的事 我会的
If I could take back what happened to Dad, I would.
他的遭遇也对我影响很深
What happened to him fucked me up too.
别以为
So don't think for a second
我们两人只有你的童年不幸福
our shitty childhood is only yours.
真希望爸爸在
I wish Dad were here right now.
他就会知道该怎么办
He'd know what to do.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
明天一早
First thing in the morning,
我要去州北投靠朋友
I'm gonna crash with a friend upstate.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
我不能待在这里
I can't be here.
就是想跟你说一声
Just thought you'd want to know that.
跟你在一起的这一年从来都不是为了
Spending this last year with you was never about
不论你想管我们做的事叫什么
whatever the fuck you want to call what we did.
我做这些事真正的原因
The real reason I did all of this
是为了能再跟你亲密起来
was so that we could be close again.
这个
I guess that's...
你或许也想知道
something else I thought you'd want to know.
你记得我们做凯文·麦凯利斯特那次吗
You remember when we made Kevin McAllister,
那个雪人
the snowman?
当然
Of course.
你想聊聊它吗
Do you-- do you want to talk about it?
你今晚来我那儿住吧
I want you to stay with me tonight.
不用了 你不必担心我
I'm good, dude, you don't have to worry about me.
不是那个
It's not that.
我不想一个人待着
I don't want to be alone.
因为快速的全球性通货膨胀的连锁效应
Given the ripple effect of rapid global inflation,
此国际论♥坛♥20位成员中 已有19位成员
19 of the 20 members of this international forum
签署了《59经济协议》
have signed the Five/Nine Economic Accord,
将电子硬币
making Ecoin
指定为衡量其他货币的基准货币
the currency by which all others will be measured.
但唯一的障碍
The only obstacle
是中国非官方采纳的
is the illegitimate monetary imposter
违法冒牌货币
that China has unofficially adopted...
比特币
Bitcoin.
中国的拒不签署该协议
China is weakening our economic state
削弱了我们的经济状况
by not signing this accord,
而他们竟接受了比特币
and the fact that they have embraced Bitcoin
这表明他们不肯
shows their resistance
甚至是拒绝
and emphatic rejection
与我们共同努力
of our collective attempt
挽救世界经济
to rescue the global economy.
也就是说
In short,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen...
他们在打响一场货币战争
They are declaring a currency war.
长话短说
This has to be brief.
其实 我之所以同意见面
Truthfully, the only reason I even agreed to meet
就是因为这个房♥间恰好在我离开的路上
was that this room happens to be on my way out--
让你的政♥府♥签署协议
Have your government sign the goddamn accord!
11天后 你便能如愿
In 11 days, you'll have what you want.
联♥合♥国♥投票吞并刚果 已是板上钉钉
U.N. vote to annex the Congo, it's as good as yours,
但这场货币战必须结束
but this currency war must end.
全世界都需要中国马上接受电子硬币
The rest of the world needs China to embrace Ecoin now.
现在其他国家可能会退出
We're at risk of other countries pulling out.
我尽量简单说明白
Let me put this as simply as I can,
这样我们今后就再不用重提此事了
so that we never have to belabor this point again.
你的成功总是在我的之后
Your success will always follow mine.
我才不在乎你的协议
I don't give a fuck about your accord.
我得到联♥合♥国♥通过前
Until I get my U.N. vote,
别浪费我的时间
don't waste my time.
或许11天后
Or maybe in 11 days,
政♥府♥会改主意
the administration changes its mind
不再给你宝贝的联♥合♥国♥赞成票
about your precious U.N. vote
那是我费尽心思为你谈下来的
I worked so hard to procure for you.
你空洞的威胁提醒了我
Your empty threat reminds me
一件我从未跟你说起的事
that there's something I never shared with you.
我的同事找到了你的得宠员工
My associates found your pet employee
她盗取了华盛顿镇泄露事件的文件
after she smuggled out documents on the Washington Township plant.
我跟她聊过之后
Now that I've gotten a chance to talk to her,
我看得出你为什么喜欢她
I can see why you like her.
她真是个好伴儿
She makes a very good companion.
还有她的眼睛
And those eyes of hers--
我考虑过冲每只眼睛打一颗子弹
I contemplated firing a bullet into each of them,
但那眼睛太醉人了
but they're just so hypnotizing.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表