剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
以防你有什么更伟大的计划
in case you should have loftier designs.
那不可能
There'll be none of that.
服从是你在我的公♥司♥里唯一的任务
Obedience will be your only task at my company.
我担心如果你有不同的想法
I worry that could potentially get awkward
可能会出现尴尬
if you thought differently,
所以基于尊重 我来到了这里
so I came here out of respect.
看你的沉默
By your silence,
我可以认为你是接受这一职位了
I assume you accept this position?
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what this is.
你为开除我感到不好意思
You're embarrassed that you fired me.
承认事实没什么丢人的
There's no shame in admitting the truth.
你没有招数了 而你的公♥司♥需要我
You're out of moves and your company needs me.
E公♥司♥需要我的形象 一个英雄的面孔
E Corp needs my image, the face of a hero.
所以你才来找我
That's why you're here.
威利克 威利克啊
Oh, Wellick, Wellick.
我不是没有招数了
It's not that I'm out of moves.
而是你不值得我使用招数
It's that you're not worth one.
办公室见了
See you at the office, mm?
59袭击 去社会
Five/Nine, fsociety.
你早就都知道 是吧
You knew the entire time, didn't you?
59是知道的
Five/Nine, yes.
当然不是所有细节都知道
Well, not all the minutiae, of course.
但网络爆♥炸♥案后
But since the cyber bombings,
想循着面包屑找到真♥相♥就不太难了
the breadcrumbs haven't been that difficult to follow.
这样的世界灾难
World catastrophes like this,
不是你这种孤狼制♥造♥的
they aren't caused by lone wolves like you.
而是因为我这样的人 允许了
They occur because men like me allow them.
你就是偶然撞上了而已
You just happened to stumble into one of them.
不 是我负责了行动 我按下了按钮
No, no. I ran the operation. I pushed the button.
-是我 -又来了
- I am the one-- - There you go again.
"我我我"
"I, I, I..."
你的思路还是像只孤狼
You're still thinking like a lone wolf.
那你告诉我我该怎么想啊
Why don't you tell me how I should be thinking?
像个领袖
Like a leader!
我就是个领袖
I am a leader!
那你的追随者呢
Then where are your followers?
你不能强行推进你的目标 奥德森先生
You can't force an agenda, Mr. Alderson.
你得煽动他人
You have to inspire one.
地方不错
Nice digs.
别忘了 我让你进来
Remember, I only let you in
是因为你说你不喜欢女生
because you said you're not into girls.
不 我说我不是同性恋 没说别的
No, I said I wasn't a lesbian, end quote.
我没说我不喜欢女生
I didn't say I wasn't into girls.
真聪明
Very clever.
不是说好喝一杯临睡酒吗
How about that nightcap?
好 就一瓶
Right, but only one.
早上还得上班
I gotta work in the morning,
你得在宵禁前回家
and you gotta get home before curfew.
去他的宵禁
Screw curfew.
挺押韵啊
Hey, that rhymes.
E工具箱
An E Kit?
天啊 你居然还相信那破玩意
God, I can't believe you bought into that shit.
有备无患
You can never be too prepared.
真是个女童军
Such a Girl Scout.
你觉得这就女童军了
You think that's Girl Scout-y?
听这个
Check this out.
亚莉克莎 每日59袭击报道
Alexa, give me the daily Five/Nine.
你好 欢迎收听每日59袭击报道
Hello, and welcome to your daily Five/Nine report.
当局建议民众远离上东区
Officials advise to stay away from the Upper East Side,
持械抢劫达到了峰值
where armed theft is at peak levels.
不错啊
Impressive.
那玩意还能做什么
What else does that thing do?
亚莉克莎 播放约翰·普林
Alexa, play John Prine.
正在挑选约翰·普林的歌♥曲
Shuffling songs by John Prine.
这样好点了
That's better.
我真不懂你为什么不去约那个金发妞
Why you didn't go after that blonde is beyond me.
-她多美 -没缘分
- She was mint. - Wasn't meant to be.
算了 你都不努力一把
Whatevs. You didn't even try.
天啊 我好像醉了
Jesus H., I think I'm drunk.
但是
But it's...
这或许也好
Probably a good thing,
因为我失眠问题可大了
'cause I have like legit trouble sleeping.
我服褪黑激素 但我得
I take melatonin, but I gotta down, like,
吃六个才能有点睡意
six of them to even get drowsy, and then--
你这是干什么
What was that?
-没事的 -不
- It's cool. - No, it's...
这样不好
No, it's not.
我在干什么 这太不专业了
What am I doing? This isn't professional.
哥们 你说了 我已经不是线人了
Dude, you said it yourself. I'm not a source anymore.
信不信由你 但我是个真人的
Believe it or not, I'm actually a real person.
-达琳 别这样 -好吧
- Darlene, seriously. - All right.
好吧 对不起 就是
Fine. I'm sorry, it's just--
我喜欢你
I like you.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
得了 别把我说成那种人
Come on, at least give me more credit than that.
等等
Wait, hold on.
等一下
Um, one second.
带着枪也挺好的
You could've kept the gun on.
别想太多
Don't overthink this.
我们得走了
We have to get moving.
这里不安全
We're not safe here.
我得警告她 她得知道他们知道了什么
I have to warn her. She has to know what they heard.
我可以做地铁 她会像之前一样找到我们
I could just get on the subway, she'll find us like before.
她会保护我们
She'll protect us.
网络爆♥炸♥案后
Since the cyber bombings,
各个阶层的
there's been a wave of backlash
美国民众都在抨击联调局
against the FBI from Americans of all backgrounds
政♥治♥评论...
and political views...
一件我们反复听到的事
The one thing we heard over and over from those--
就是人们认为他们不再能信任
was the sentiment that our law enforcement agencies
我们的执法机构了
can no longer be trusted.
准备好了吗
You ready?
王医生 你好吗
Yo, Dr. Wang. How you doing?
我们要在这里分别了
And this is where we part ways.
再见 兄弟
Peace, brother.
你的包
Your bag.
我们去哪
Where we going?
闭嘴 别问问题
Shut the fuck up. No questions.
听说你有关于第三阶段的信息
I hear you have some information on Stage Three.
我需要我的笔记本 计划在里面
I need my laptop. It has my plans.
没事
It's fine.
我们可以从上面找到我们需要的一切
We can pull everything we need from there.
你坐吧
Why don't you have a seat?
你的密♥码♥
Your password.
我们第一次见面讨论E公♥司♥入侵时
The first time you and I met to discuss the E Corp hack,
你说这是个两个阶段的计划
you said this was a two-step plan.
所以你肯定能想象我多么诧异 你突然
So I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when out of the blue,
提出了第三阶段
I now hear there is a third.
奥德森先生 不如你告诉我
So, Mr. Alderson, why don't you tell me
你究竟想要什么
what it is you want?
我要求见的是白玫瑰
I asked for a meet with Whiterose.
我会转达一切信息的
I'll relay any messages to her.
我需要直接跟她谈
I need to speak with her directly.
你可以跟白玫瑰接触的时间已经用尽了
You've had all the time you'll ever get with Whiterose.
我以为她想毁掉E公♥司♥
I thought she wanted to kill E Corp.
是的 我相信我们已经做到了
Yes, I believe that's what we did.
不 电子硬币
No, E Coin didn't exist
是我们构想计划时不存在的
when we first created this plan.
现在它是唯一维持着他们的东西
Now it's the only thing keeping them afloat.
还成了世界标准
It's becoming the world standard.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表