剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
如果我不能回到我的电脑前
if I don't make it back to my computer,
我设置好电邮自动发送到一个
I sent the email to go out automatically
我信任的人那里了
to someone I trust.
我这会儿本该跟犹约软件的胡安妮塔
I'm supposed to be on a J-Date with Juanita
去红宝石周二餐厅约会的
at Ruby Tuesdays, as we speak.
她大概会担心我
She's probably worried about me.
或许她会报♥警♥
Hey. Hey, maybe-- maybe she'll call the cops,
-上报我失踪了 -深表怀疑
- report me missing. - Doubt it.
再说 你用犹约软件干什么
Besides, what are you even doing on J-Date?
你都不是犹太人
You're not even Jewish.
听上去她似乎也不是
And doesn't sound like she is, either.
我说了 我测过基因
I told you, my 23andMe said
我有6%的德系犹太人血统
I'm 6% Ashkenazi,
另外
and for your information,
她全名叫胡安妮塔·罗森堡
her full name is Juanita Rosenberg.
听着 你觉得我想跟你一起被困在
Look, do you think I wanna be stuck in the backseat
一个疯子的卡迪拉克后座上吗
of a psychopath's Cadillac with you?
我应该在家的 跟我的家人在一起
I should be at home with my family.
我弟弟现在大概都吓坏了
My brother is probably flipping out right now.
你觉得你弟弟要吓坏了
You think your brother's flipping out?
那家伙
That guy...
割了我朋友的喉咙
slit my friend's throat,
而现在 他可能在那边挖个大坟墓呢
and now he's digging what could be a mass grave over there.
如果你弟弟要吓坏了
Yeah. If your brother's flipping out,
那我就像山姆·金尼逊的单口一样疯
I'm like a Sam Kinison stand-up bit,
或是像《闪灵》男主角一样疯
okay, Shelley Duvall at the Overlook Hotel.
像被意外录下发火的克里斯蒂安·贝尔
I'm at "Hot mic'd Christian Bale"
那样紧张和歇斯底里
levels of intensity and hysteria,
所以 拜托 别跟我说什么吓坏了
so please, don't talk to me about flipping out.
太好了
Yes. Yes.
等等 你干什么呢
What--hang on, what are you doing?
-你得开车带我们走 -我不能
- You gotta get us out of here. - I can't--
-我不会开车 -你有天才的智商
- I don't know how to drive. - You have a genius level IQ,
自动变速不会开吗
and you can't work an automatic transmission?
我在城里长大的 不需要学车
I grew up in the city. I never had to learn.
是吗 你现在得学了
Oh, yeah, well, you do now, kay?
快过去 狠狠踩油门
Get up there, put pedal to the metal.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, okay, okay. Okay.
踩到底 踩到底
Floor it. Floor it.
-知道了 -踩到底
- Okay. - Floor it!
踩到底
Floor it!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
小心点
Easy! Easy!
该死
Damn.
哪能这么对待一辆卡迪拉克
That's no way to treat a Caddie.
我不能什么都不做
I can't just do nothing.
我差点直接去找当局了
I almost went straight to the authorities.
那幸好
Oh, well, let's thank our lucky stars
你还是先打给了我
you opted to call me first.
我把他的话告诉你了 我怎么能不去举报
I told you what he said. How can I not report this?
作为你的律师和朋友
As your counsel and your friend,
我要提醒你
I should remind you,
你受医患保密协议的束缚
you are bound by doctor-patient privilege,
除非他表明今后要做点什么
so unless he's stated intent to do something in the future,
你不能举报他
you can't turn him in.
按健康保险流通与责任法案
Per HIPPA,
你会失去执照和诊所的
you'll lose your license and practice.
不 这事是真的 我能感觉到
No, there's something about this. I can feel it.
我了解他
I know him.
我真的认为他跟此事有关
I actually think he might've been involved.
你知道现在有多少疯子
You know how many crazies are out there
称自己发动了袭击吗
claiming responsibility for the attacks?
联调局和警♥察♥都被你病人这样的人
The--the FBI and the police are inundated by phone calls
打来的电♥话♥淹没了
from people just like your client.
该死
Fuck.
有新进展吗
Any updates?
他们认为总伤亡人数可能会达到四千
They think the total will be over 4,000.
但是这数字现在没有关系了
But the number doesn't really matter now...
就算还有更多
Even if there's more.
什么意思 "就算还有更多"
What do you mean "even if there's more"?
不管现在发生什么
No matter what happens now,
都会没事的
everything will be fine.
安吉拉 如果还会有更多袭击
Angela, if there are more attacks,
你得告诉我
you have to tell me.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
来 我给你看
Here, let me show you.
好了 看着
Okay. Watch.
看到了吗
See?
他们都复原了
They all came back.
他们没事了
They're all fine.
来 我再给你看一遍
Here, I'll show you again.
我说的吧
Told you.
大家又都没事了
Everyone's okay again.
大家都会没事的
Everyone's gonna be okay.
大家都会没事的
Everyone's gonna be okay.
我们的联调局记者称 在红独轮手推车餐厅
Our FBI reporters say that there was evidence found
发现的证据表明...
at Red Wheelbarrow that...
提利尔·威利克一直以来
Tyrell Wellick had been hiding out
藏在餐厅的地下室里
in the restaurant's basement.
联调局还在调查
The FBI's investigating the possibility
策划了59袭击的去社会成员
that the same fsociety members behind Five/Nine...
是否也在这家烧烤店里行动
were operating out of the barbecue eatery.
有趣的是 地下室
Interestingly enough, the basement itself
并未出现在任何上报到市里的
does not appear on any plans or blueprints
图纸或蓝图上 所以也可能
reported with the city, so it is possible
提利尔·威利克和去社会的行动
that Tyrell Wellick and fsociety were operating
是并不为红独轮手推车餐厅所知的
unbeknownst to the Red Wheelbarrow Barbecue.
未曾起疑的雇员虽然对毫不知情的顾客不构成威胁
While unsuspecting employees are not a risk to unwitting customers,
但确认了这一恶名昭彰的黑客事件
justified the notorious hacker claim.
第二阶段是我的行动
Stage 2 was my operation.
你们这群混♥蛋♥私自...
You assholes went rogue--
这房♥间里的每个人都知道
As everyone in this room knows well,
没什么比全球冲突更能制♥造♥利润了
nothing creates profit quite like global conflict.
扯淡
Bullshit.
菲利普
Ah, Phillip.
总是很荣幸
Always a pleasure,
但我没想到能见到你
though I am surprised to see you
你现在应该事情很多
with all you have on your plate.
你很清楚我现在孤立无援
You know damn well I'm marooned here.
那么在这令人心力交瘁的一天
Well, then a little bit of good news
给你点好消息吧
on an otherwise trying day.
我的政♥府♥终于抽时间签署了协议
My government did finally get around to signing that accord.
电子硬币将成为世界标准货币了
Ecoin is poised to become the world standard.
就凭你刚使的那一招 什么都救不了我的公♥司♥了
After your latest outburst, nothing could save my company.
我的行为绝不是想伤害E公♥司♥
My actions were never meant to harm E Corp.
恰恰相反
On the contrary,
老式的美国同情
good old-fashioned American sympathy
将大大有助于地位本就在上升的电子硬币
will go a long way in boosting an already surging Ecoin.
E公♥司♥完全体现了
E Corp is the very definition
大而不倒
of too big to fail.
相信我 它不会有事的
Trust me, it will survive.
但我会有事
But I won't.
那么
So...
就是为了这个吗
is that--is that what all this has been then?
不
No.
你的59袭击打了我个措手不及时
When--when you surprised me with Five/Nine,
我理解你的意图
I understood your move.
一个幌子行动 暂时的全球危机
A false flag operation, a temporary global crisis
帮助我给政♥府♥施压
to help me pressure the administration
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表