剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
你想要什么
What are you asking?
报复
Retribution.
我要报复
I want it.
海岸警卫队允许人道主义援助货物去伊朗
Coast Guard is allowing the shipment of humanitarian aid to Iran.
相信我
Trust me.
这个能成功
It'll work.
恐怕你唯一能做的
I'm afraid your only move here...
就是接受你被骗了
Accept that you've been conned.
下载好了
It's downloaded.
你知道
Now, you know
不用我告诉你如果这个不对
I ain't got to tell you what they going to do
他们会做什么吧
if this don't check out right.
会可行的
It'll check out.
你知道我一直相信你的 哥们
You know I've always had faith in you, cuz.
做你该做的吧
Do your thing.
想办法承受你做的事
Find a way to live with what you did.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
撤销入侵
Undo the hack.
别以为我这是为了你
Don't think I'm doing this for you.
多米
Dom.
你是个烂人
You are a terrible person.
别说服自己相信你不是
Don't ever convince yourself of anything else.
你余生只配
All you deserve for the rest of your life...
完全活在痛苦之中
is pure and utter agony.
这还远远不足以形容
That'll begin to scratch the surface
我对你的感觉
of how I feel about you.
你夺走了我的一切
You've taken everything from me.
我的人生
My whole life...
都被你毁了
is ruined because of you.
你要承受这一点
Live with that.
死了都别忘记
Die with that.
联调局有罗梅洛密钥保管日志
The FBI had Romero's keylogger files,
但他用密♥码♥加密了
but he encrypted them with a password.
问题是 联调局不了解罗梅洛
Thing is, the FBI didn't know Romero.
我了解
I do.
就是现在了吗
Is this really it?
这一切可以真正结束的时刻
The moment this can all truly end?
恢复我们所做的一切
Reverse everything we've done.
终于结束59袭击
Finally bring Five/Nine to an end.
就是这个了
This is it.
袭击那晚在游戏厅机器上
Everything that was typed on those machines
打下的所有代码
at the arcade on the night of the hack.
你发现了什么
So what'd you find?
他没做
He didn't do it.
罗梅洛只是在监视我们
Romero was just spying on us.
他发现了别的人在输出关键数据
He caught someone else exporting the key data.
如果不是他 那是谁
If he didn't do it, then who the fuck did?
请注意 今天的全城宵禁
Reminder, today's city-wide curfew
从晚九点开始
starts at 9:00 p.m. this evening
明早四点结束
untill 4:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
请待在家中 不要上街
Stay indoors and stay off the streets.
你为什么提起凯文·麦凯利斯特
Why did you bring up Kevin McCallister?
那个雪人
The snowman.
我们在科尼岛时 你问我是不是记得
When we were in Coney Island, you asked me if I remembered.
为什么突然说那个
What was that all about? It felt so random.
那是爸爸把我推出窗外的那天
That was the day Dad pushed me out the window.
你说什么呢
What are you-- what do you mean...
爸爸把你推出窗外
Dad pushed you out the window?
他气我把他的癌症告诉了妈妈
He was mad that I told Mom about his cancer,
就把我推出了窗外
and he pushed me out the window.
你当时还小
You were young.
我应该是没跟你说过
I guess I never told you.
你说什么呢 艾略特
What are you talking about Elliot?
我也在场的
I was there.
我们在你房♥间里找相机
We were in your room looking for a camera
这时爸爸回家了
when Dad came home.
不知为何
For some reason
你突然抓狂 叫我去衣柜里躲着
you freaked out and told me to go hid in the closet.
然后爸爸走进了房♥间 突然你就
Then Dad came in the room, and all of the sudden you--
我也说不清 你发疯了
I don't know. You just snapped.
开始挥你的棒球棒
You started swinging your baseball bat,
到处乱打
hitting everything.
不对
No.
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
相信我 我记得的
Trust me, I remember.
你拿棒球棒 砸坏了窗户
You took your baseball bat and you smashed the window,
然后你还跟爸爸说 你要跳下去
and then you kept telling Dad you were gonna jump.
艾略特 没人推你
Elliot, you weren't pushed.
你自己跳的
You jumped.
我都不记得了
I don't remember any of that.
我会替你记得的
Well, I'm here to remember for you.
我们到站了
This is our stop.
我要再多坐一会儿
I'm gonna ride the train a little longer.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我会搞定的
I'll get it done.
特伦顿的电邮
The email from Trenton.
我知道她发给你是因为她可以信任你
I know she sent it to you because she could trust you.
我也一直是
The same as I always have.
我下站下
I'm gonna get off at the next stop.
我觉得你该跟我来
I think you should come with me.
不是罗梅洛
It wasn't Romero.
是你输出了密钥
It was you who exported the keys.
为什么
Why?
我们很接近了 艾略特
We're close, Elliot.
你现在撤销
You pull the ripcord now
那一切都白费了
and everything will be for nothing.
走到这一步代价高昂
There was a huge cost to get to this point.
我依然相信 如果我们再坚持下去
I still believe if we hold out a little longer--
不行
No.
你这么做
You do this,
他们就赢了
and they will have won.
你真♥相♥信撤销就能修复一切了吗
You really believe undoing this is going to fix anything?
是吗
Huh? Do you?
这究竟能帮助谁
I mean, who is this really gonna help?
我
Me.
我是为了我自己
I'm doing this for me.
我再无法承受我所做的事了
I can't live with what I did anymore.
你错了
And you're wrong.
他们不会赢的
They won't win.
因为这一切唯一的好处就是
Because one good thing came out of all of this.
他们现身了
They showed themselves,
富人里的富人
the top 1% of the 1%,
手握控制权的人
the ones in control,
私自决定扮演上帝的人
the ones who play God without permission.
现在我要扳倒他们
And now I'm gonna take them down.
他们所有人
All of them.
不管之后会怎么样
Whatever happens after this,
我希望我们继续对话
I want us to keep talking.
我希望我们做团队
I want us to be a team.
我知道我不能逼你 所以
I know I can't force you so...
我求你
I'm asking.
我自己跳的
I jumped.
我不是被推下去的
I wasn't pushed.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
你之前问我为什么这么做
You asked me before why I did this.
我们 被诅咒之人
We, the damned!
原因是 我想...
The reason is I thought...
要是我们错了呢
What if we were wrong?
要是有什么我们看不到的问题呢
What if there's something we weren't seeing?
要是我们失败了呢
What if we failed?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表