剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我当然会忠于你们
Of course I will be loyal to you.
你们是我们的合作伙伴
You're our partners--
你杀了莎朗·诺尔斯吗
Did you kill Sharon Knowles?
什么
What?
你杀了莎朗·诺尔斯吗
Did you kill Sharon Knowles?
我不太明白
I'm not sure I understand.
不要看别处 看着我
Don't look away. Look at me.
你杀了莎朗·诺尔斯吗
Did you kill Sharon Knowles?
我杀没杀又有什么关系...
What does this have to do with--
-你杀了莎朗·诺尔斯吗 -没有
- Did you kill Sharon Knowles? - No.
-你爱你妻子吗 -这是干什么
- Do you love your wife? - What is this?
-你爱你妻子吗 -我当然爱
- Do you love your wife? - Of course I do!
你婚后与其他人上过床吗
Have you slept with anyone else since you've been married?
不要看别处 看着我
Don't look away. Look at me.
你婚后与其他人上过床吗
Have you slept with anyone else since you've been married?
-没有 -你会忠于我吗
- No. - Will you be loyal to me?
-会 -你被E公♥司♥解雇了吗
- Yes. - Were you fired from E Corp?
不 我辞职了
No, I quit.
你害怕变成你父亲那样吗
Are you afraid of becoming your father?
什么
What?
-你恨你父亲吗 -不
- Do you hate your father? - No.
-你会忠于我吗 -会
- Will you be loyal to me? - Yes.
你杀了莎朗·诺尔斯吗
Did you murder Sharon Knowles?
够了
This is enough!
-你杀了莎朗·诺尔斯吗 -我说了没有
- Did you murder Sharon Knowles? - I said no!
-你恨你父亲吗 -不
- Do you hate your father? - No.
-你爱你妻子吗 -我当然爱
- Do you love your wife? - Of course I do.
-你被解雇了吗 -没有
- Were you fired? - No.
-你会忠于我吗 -会
- Will you be loyal to me? - Yes!
不要看别处 看着我 你恨你父亲吗
Don't look away. Look at me. Do you hate your father?
-你害怕变成你父亲那样吗 -够了
- Are you afraid of becoming your father? - This is enough.
-你被E公♥司♥解雇了吗 -够了
- Were you fired from E Corp? - This is enough!
你杀了莎朗·诺尔斯吗
Did you murder Sharon Knowles?
-你会忠于我吗 -会
- Will you be loyal to me? - Yes!
你婚后与其他人上过床吗
Have you slept with anyone else since you've been married?
你婚后与其他人上过床吗
Have you slept with anyone else since you've been married?
上过
Yes.
你有对你妻子不忠吗
Have you ever cheated on your wife?
没有
No.
你恨你父亲吗
Do you hate your father?
是的
Yeah.
你被E公♥司♥解雇了吗
Were you fired from E Corp?
是的
Yeah.
你害怕变成你父亲那样吗
Are you afraid of becoming your father?
是的
Yes.
你杀了莎朗·诺尔斯吗
Did you murder Sharon Knowles?
你杀了莎朗·诺尔斯吗
Did you murder Sharon Knowles?
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
你会忠于我吗
Will you be loyal to me?
不 我不会
No, I will not.
我不会
I will not.
但我会永远忠于艾略特
But I will always be loyal to Elliot.
在我们建立一个更长久的总部前
You'll need to prep Stage 2 from here
你得在这里准备第二阶段
until we establish a more permanent headquarters.
我们会给你提供侦察需要的全部用品
We'll get you everything you need to begin reconnaissance.
你会收到一部电♥话♥和一部带有卫星天线
You'll receive a phone and a laptop
能与我们控制的卫星连接的笔记本电脑
with a VSAT to a satellite that we control.
进一步的指令随后下达
Further instructions will follow.
我们将这个行动命名为"红色手推车"
We're naming this op Red Wheelbarrow.
这是奥德森先生的请求
It was Mr. Alderson's request.
但是你还没有告诉我...
But you still haven't told me...
艾略特在哪里
Where is Elliot?
您有一通来自
You have a collect call from an inmate
皇后区监狱囚犯的付费电♥话♥
at the Queensboro Correctional Facility.
此次通话将被录音和监控
This call will be recorded and monitored.
请按1接听
Please press one to accept.
喂
Hello?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
你是谁
Who is this?
晚上好 艾略特
Bonsoir, Elliot.
格尔·维达《死神爱性感》 第一章
"Death Likes It Hot" by Gore Vida--Chapter one.
侏儒桃三多
The death of Peaches Sandoe, the midget,
死于他人之手 或者该说是脚
at the hands, or rather feet--
那是麦迪逊广场花♥园♥马戏团的小表演
In the sideshow of the circus at Madison Square Garden...
你好像很泄气
You seem frustrated.
是艾略特 他怪怪的
It was Elliot. He was acting strange.
我并不很惊讶
Doesn't exactly floor me.
跟我出来一下
Come outside with me for a moment.
站稳
Get a firm stance.
握紧
Solid grip.
对准木头挥下去
Swing through the log!
我得继续工作了
I need to get back to work.
你要是不小心
You know, if you're not careful,
一个人待在这里会疯掉的
you can lose your mind up here alone.
这是让你集中注意最好的办法
This is the best way to get you centered.
平衡才是关键
Balance is key.
让我再教你一遍
Let me walk you through another one.
我小时候干过
I used to do it as a child.
为什么后来不干了
Why'd you ever stop?
因为我讨厌这个
Because I hated it.
那更好了
Even better.
家庭基站给你
Here's the femtocell.
恶意软件已经安装好
The malware's already installed.
你调整好 换好天线就行
Just need you to mod it and do your thing with the antennas.
好 我今晚弄
Cool. I'll hit this up tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
马上 小子 我们急着呢
Try now, kid. We're on a schedule.
大本营那边有些担忧
We have some worrywarts back at the house.
训练安吉拉做这个简直难死了
Training Angela for this hack has been a bitch.
怎么了 你怪怪的
What's up? You're acting weird.
你想过不再做这些事了吗
You ever think about not doing this shit anymore?
放弃
Just giving it up?
我们不能就做一对儿普通的情侣
I mean, can't we just be a normal couple
抱怨水费
that complains about the water bill
或是查看去布达佩斯的
and looks up vacation packages to
度假套餐
Budapest?
我就知道我不该让你操♥我♥
I knew I should've never let you fuck me.
-好吧 -我开玩笑的 白♥痴♥
- Okay. - I'm joking, dickface.
我们现在在麻烦风暴的风暴眼里
Look, we're in the eye of a shitstorm,
而且现在丝毫没有减缓的迹象
and it ain't slowing down right now.
但是会过去的
But it will.
或许到时我们可以再谈谈布达佩斯
Maybe then we can discuss Budapest.
她急着要
She's antsy for it, so...
一定尽快拿回来
make sure you get it back to me soon.
她就是份工作
She's a job.
一直都是
Always was.
如果出了事
If anything gets fucked up,
她有人罩 你可没有
she's protected, you're not.
你为什么跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
别再在意她了
Stop caring about her.
相信我
Trust me.
再见
Bye.
那玩意得尽快拿回城里
That thing needs to go back to the city, ASAP.
这上面还有别的代码
There's additional code on here.
这个安卓恶意软件
The Android malware--
这跟我们的计划毫无关系
this has nothing to do with our plan.
我何必跟你说啊
Why am I even discussing this with you?
艾略特和我应该一起做这个的
Elliot and I should be working on this together.
如果我们都在这儿 这个早弄完了
If we were in the same room, this would've been done.
你弄好了没
Are you finished?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表