剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
醒醒 你跟比你强大得多的力量做了交易
Wake up! You made a deal with a force that's bigger than you!
等时机成熟
When the time comes,
他们觉得你欠他们什么 就会让你付出什么代价
they're gonna ask you to pay what they feel you owe them!
这阴谋论太幼稚
This is a childish conspiracy!
幼稚 是谁说我们是神的
Childish? Who's the one who said we were gods, huh?
该长大了 没有什么神
Time to grow up. There are no gods.
最接近神的 就是当今社会上
Our closest deities are a society of the richest,
最富裕 最有影响力的人
most influential men in existence.
我受够了
I'm done with this.
那些人可以为了利益 乐趣而折磨我们
Men who fuck over the rest of us for profit, for fun,
然后把我们丢在街头等死
and then leave us in the streets for dead.
就像你的乔安娜
Just like your Joanna!
不准你说我妻子
You don't talk about my wife.
她不会希望你明白真♥相♥并抗争吗
Wouldn't she want you to realize the truth and fight?
还是说她想让你做他们的小跟班
Or would she want you to be their little bitch?
这才对 抗争
There you go. Fight!
这才是提利尔该有的样子
That's the Tyrell who's been missing.
在他们给你套上项圈前
Now you want to stop them, too,
你要不要也去阻止他们
before they put you in that choke collar?
除非你就好那一口
Unless you're into that sort of thing.
什么事
What?
你好 先生
Oh, hello, sir.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
该死
Oh, shit.
无意打扰你们
Didn't mean to interrupt.
晚上好 奥德森先生
Good evening, Mr. Alderson.
一起聊聊吧
Please join us.
毕竟这件事和你也有关系
After all, you were a part of this too.
回到这里 感觉很奇怪
It's weird, being here again.
就好像在过山车最后那段
Like we've come to that slow glide
缓慢滑行的轨道上
at the end of a roller coaster.
我们又回到了原点
We're coming full circle.
一切都是因达琳和机器人先生而起
Darlene and Mr. Robot started this whole thing,
现在我和她要终止这一切
and now she and I are gonna end it.
特伦顿自从发现罗梅洛
Trenton was investigating Romero
在监控我们的机器后 就一直在调查他
ever since she found out he was monitoring our machines.
这可是个大发现
This is big.
她为什么把这个发给你
Why'd she send this to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果特伦顿想得没错
If Trenton's right,
密钥在入侵当晚已经被转移
and encryption keys were exported the night of the hack,
那我们还有机会恢复所有E公♥司♥的数据
then there's a chance we can recover all of E Corp's data.
如果我们能找到这些密钥
If we can find those keys.
罗梅洛为什么要这么做
Why would Romero do this?
根本就不该有什么后备计划
There was never supposed to be a Plan B,
这才是重点
that was the whole point.
入侵本来就是要没有回头路
This hack was supposed to be all in.
他这么做的原因和我们现在需要密钥的原因一样
He did it for the reason we need those keys now,
为了防止革命失败
in case our revolution failed.
我们需要他的密钥保管日志
We need access to his keylogger files.
联调局没收了他的硬盘
The feds confiscated his drives.
现在他所有的数据都在联调局证据保管系统中
Now all of his data is in the FBI evidence storage system.
哨兵系统 我很了解
Sentinel, yeah, I know it well.
所以我才来找你
That's why I'm here.
我要你给我所有关于联调局的情报
I need you to give me all the intel you have about the FBI.
你知道这不像让安吉拉施展魅力骗过联调局的人
You do realize this isn't Angela batting her lashes at some feds
好在E公♥司♥安置家庭基站那么简单吧
to drop a femtocell at their E Corp office?
哨兵系统是一个固若金汤的封闭网络系统
Sentinel is the Fort Knox of closed networks.
你指望我们就这么大摇大摆地...
And you want us to just waltz in there and--
不是我们
Not us.
我 我一个人去
Me. I'm gonna do it.
你没听到我说的吗 你会被抓的
Did you not hear me? You will get busted.
我不管你觉得自己有多厉害
I don't care how good you think you are.
只有我去找他们才行
The only way we do this is if I go to them.
-我去找我的联络人 -我们不能信任他们
- I'll hit up my contact-- - We can't trust them.
黑暗军团收买♥♥了联调局
The Dark Army owns the FBI.
-你怎么知道 -这不重要
- How do you know that? - Doesn't matter.
绝对不能去找他们
Going to them isn't an option.
-我也许有别的办法 -不 我说了...
- I might have an angle. - No, I told you--
我这两个月都在和联调局合作
I spent the last two months working with the feds.
我知道他们怎么办事 在这点上我比你知道的多
I know how the operate. I'm miles ahead of you on this.
我可以的
Okay? I can do this.
你有什么办法
What's your angle?
我的办法就是 你信任我
My angle is you trust me.
你得保证
You gotta promise me.
只要发现不对劲 就马上走人
Any sign of trouble, you bail.
就算我们这么做
Even if we do this,
你真的觉得能有什么作用吗
do you really think it'll make a difference?
整个世界都完蛋了
I mean the whole world has gone to shit.
那是我们的错 我们现在只能重建它
And we did that. All we can do now is rebuild.
至少这是个开端
At least that's a start.
黑暗军团呢
And the Dark Army?
你觉得我们去破坏他们所做的一切时
You think they're just gonna be painting each other's toenails
他们会坐视不管吗
while we go and undo everything they've worked for?
你只要操心怎么进入哨兵系统
You just worry about getting into Sentinel.
黑暗军团交给我
Let me worry about the Dark Army.
现在相信我了吧
Believe me now?
你这样的美女开金牛座
Lovely lady like you with a Taurus?
拉倒吧 那可不搭
I don't think so. It's not a good fit.
但是这辆宝贝
But this baby, huh?
很不错
It's nice.
往左转
Bang a left up here.
听说你想卖♥♥掉一块豪雅表
I hear you're looking to barter a TAG Heuer?
是我前夫的
My ex-husband's.
我们可以安排一下
I'm sure we can arrange a deal.
你踩一下油门 感受一下吧
And I really want to feel you pump the gas here.
让她放飞
Let her open up.
怎么样
Yeah?
感觉是不是很棒
Doesn't that feel good?
这是...好像熄火了
Is this supposed to-- I think it's dead.
你停到左边的路肩吧
You know what? Coast her to the shoulder here on the left.
我来检查一下
I'll check things out.
车载电脑太智能了
Onboard computer's so smart,
可能感应到了什么
it probably senses something.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
这样吧 你走回停车场
Tell you what, why don't you stroll on back to the lot,
看看那些索纳塔
peruse those Sonatas.
我马上就来找你
I'll meet you there in a second.
去吧
Go ahead.
我马上就来
I'm right behind you.
我联♥系♥了安吉星 警♥察♥正在赶来的路上
I called OnStar and the cops are on their way,
所以我们没多少时间 我需要你安排会面
so we don't have much time. I need you to set a meet.
孩子 我和你说过了 我们结束了...
Look kid, I already told you, we're done--
第三阶段
Stage Three.
第三阶段是什么
What the fuck is Stage Three?
做你该做的事 安排和白玫瑰的会面
Just do what you do and set the meet with Whiterose.
我什么时候开始听你吩咐了
Since when do I take orders from you?
如果你不照做
If you don't move on this,
只能由你去告诉你的雇主
it'll be on you to tell your employer
你为什么打乱了他们的时间表
why you fucked with their timeline.
你迟到了
You're late.
你竟然答应来见我
I'm surprised you agreed to meet.
我还以为你不能和我单独见面
Thought you weren't allowed one-on-ones.
严格说 你已经不是线人了
Technically, you're not a source anymore,
所以我只把这当成社交会面
so I'll classify this as a social meet.
但我建议你直奔主题
But I suggest you get to the point of why you called.
首先 不如先讲和吧
First, how about a peace offering?
来几杯
Shots?
你说你有事要告诉我
You said you had something to tell me.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表