剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
会让一切都变得更好
is going to change everything for the better.
你见过白玫瑰了
You met White Rose?
到底发生了什么
What the fuck is happening?
她会拯救世界 但前提是我们不阻止她
She's going to save the world, but we need to let her.
拯救世界
Save the world?
安吉拉 白玫瑰和你说的一切都是谎言
Angela, whatever White Rose told you is a lie.
她可是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She's a fucking terrorist,
假如你袖手旁观的话...
and if you let this happen--
等我们将来回想起来
Then we're going to look back
会发现这些后果都是必要的...
and see that these consequences were necessary--
-会死人的 -不 他们会没事的
- People are going to die! - No, they're going to be fine!
包括你♥爸♥爸和我妈妈
Including your father and my mother.
你这是什么意思
What the fuck are you talking about?
你说的话都不可理喻
You're not making any sense.
安吉拉...
Angela...
听我说
Listen to me.
不管你从那台机子上弄到了什么
Whatever you pulled off of that machine,
你得马上把东西给我
I need you to give it to me. Now.
不行 东西不在我手上了
I can't. I don't have it anymore.
那东西在哪 你把它给谁了
Where is it? Who did you give it to?
告诉我你都知道些什么
Tell me what you know.
他们在哪里操作 提利尔在哪里
Where are they operating from? Where's Tyrell?
他到底在哪
Where the fuck is he?
抱歉 奥德森先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Alderson,
你有权限进入这栋楼吗
but are you even allowed to be in this building?
听说你今早被解雇了
I heard you were let go this morning.
红色手推车上 有那么多东西
So much depends upon a red wheelbarrow...
在雨水中晶莹闪亮
Glazed with rain water...
旁边有几只白鸡
Beside the white chickens.
应该让她戴窃听器的
Should've put a wire on her.
-你跟他说什么了 -我必须说的
- What did you say to him? - What I had to.
别怪我怀疑你
Well, excuse me for doubting you,
但我从不觉得你是个把国家放第一位的人
but you never struck me as a country-first type of gal.
-我不喜欢你 -彼此彼此
- I don't like you very much. - Ditto.
你六岁小孩吗
What are you, six?
是他
It's him.
接
Pick it up.
艾略特 你在哪 怎么了
Elliot, where are you? What's going on?
我短♥信♥发给你地址了
I texted you the address.
-提利尔的地址 -对
- Is that where Tyrell is? - Yes.
我们需要确认
We need confirmation.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Positive.
让联调局去那儿阻止他
Get the FBI there to stop him.
现在赶紧做
You gotta do it now.
让他来找我们 问清他要去哪
Make him come to us. Find out where he's headed.
-你要去哪 -处理好提利尔就行了
- Where are you going? - Just take care of Tyrell.
逼他一把 我们能保护他
Push him. We can keep him safe.
艾略特 求你别做傻事 好吗
Elliot, just please don't do anything stupid, okay?
-过来找我 -我得挂了
- Just come meet me-- - I gotta go.
艾略特 等等
Elliot, wait.
我今早说的那些话
Everything I said this morning
我做的那些事
and everything I've done--
对不起
I'm sorry.
他挂电♥话♥了 收到地址了
Call ended. Got the location.
是一家叫红独轮手推车烧烤的餐馆
It's a restaurant called Red Wheelbarrow.
走吧
Let's move.
多米 你听见了 他说情报准确
Dom, you heard him. He said the info was good.
走吧
Let's go.
你在瞒我什么
What aren't you telling me?
多米
Dom...
E公♥司♥总部全是暴♥动♥分子和警♥察♥
Between the rioters and the police at E Corp's headquarters,
我不能在那里上线
I can't connect there.
没法用我的后门机器
I can't access my back-doored machine,
但我得登上不间断电源 不然就全完了
but I need to log in to that UPS, or everything's fucked.
最快的上线方式
Fastest way of connecting
就是我亲自去恢复设施
is to go into the Recovery building myself.
我亲耳听到了他们的对话
I heard the conversation myself.
我们的机密线人也确认了
Our CHS has confirmation.
-她看见他了 -不算是 但是
- So she had eyes on him? - No, not exactly, but--
情报可信 长官
The intel seems credible, sir.
得赶紧行动 不然威利克又要再消失五个月
We gotta act before Wellick disappears for another five months.
我们这么办
Here's what we'll do:
我派人监视那个地方
I'll put surveillance on the location
等我们确认看见他人再行动
until we have visual confirmation.
监视 圣地亚戈 这线索很可靠
Surveillance? Santiago, the lead is solid.
这是达琳提供的 我们抓她就是为了这个
This is coming from Darlene. This is why we have her.
我不能根据这样一名线人的话行动
I can't move on the word of a CHS
截至目前 她没给过我们什么东西
who has basically, so far, given us jack shit,
然后消失了将近一周
and then disappeared on us for almost a week,
连句话都没有
without so much as a word.
我需要更确实的东西
I need something more concrete.
要是威利克在那儿 我们有时间
If Wellick is there, we have time.
他哪也别想去
He's not going anywhere.
派特警队踹门之前
Before we send SWAT bashing down doors,
我先跟监视组协调 派人监控
let me coordinate with S.O. teams to get eyes on the place.
让监视组的副主管特别探员调派无人机
Ask the S.O. ASAC to get aviation in the air.
等确认了 就进去抓威利克
We get confirmation, we go in, we take down Wellick.
多米
Dom...
我们可能只有一次机会
we may only get one shot at this.
我想确保做好
I wanna make sure we do it right.
看来应该恭喜你
I suppose congratulations are in order.
我们一番针锋相对之后
After all our tit-for-tat,
你终于得到了联♥合♥国♥的投票
you finally got your U.N. vote.
今天新闻记者可要乐疯了
Quite the frenetic day for the 24-hour newshounds.
我之前还想你今天能不能到
I wondered if you'd make it today,
毕竟E公♥司♥现在是那种情况
given everything going on at E Corp.
今早的确有点不太平
An eventful morning indeed.
但是我总觉得不该错过我们的小...
But something told me I shouldn't miss our little...
晚会
soirée,
绝对不行
not for the world.
说到我那亲爱的受损的E公♥司♥
Speaking of my dear little, wounded E Corp,
我会等着中国签下那个经济协议
I'll be expecting China to sign that economic accord.
今天之前都会搞定
All will be done by end of day.
我向你保证
You have my word.
谢天谢地 这件事解决了
Thank God that's settled.
现在 我们...
For now, let's...
先把我们的边缘政策放在一边
break from our usual brinksmanship.
不必浪费这下午的大好时光
No need to spoil this afternoon.
如我们所预期 这是个双赢
We both won, as intended.
该好好喝一杯庆祝一下
It's time to drink and be merry.
说得对
Good point.
谢尔盖选的地方还是这么好
Another fine choice of venue by Sergey.
完全没有品味
Utterly tasteless.
我在大厅经过了那个蠢货业主
I passed that buffoon of an owner in the lobby.
你准备接受他的邀请 明天去划船吗
You're gonna take him up on his offer to go boating tomorrow?
拜托 别提醒我了
Oh, please, don't remind me.
他坚持要穿的那条游泳裤
Those swim trunks he insists upon wearing,
有点太紧
a bit too snug...
也太短了 你觉得呢
and a bit too short, wouldn't you say?
正确的说法好像是 "藏鸡露蛋"
I believe the appropriate term is "hanging brain."
那好
Good.
那好
Good.
先生 是威利克先生
Sir, it's about Mr. Wellick.
我们的联络人说他的藏身处已被发现
Our contact says his location has been compromised.
那也改变不了什么
Well, that doesn't change anything.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
结束进程
Kill process:
当一个冗余进程正在运行
when an unwanted process is running
而你需要终止进程
and you need to terminate it.
我要在第二阶段结束所有人性命前结束它
I need to kill Stage 2 before it kills anyone else.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表