剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
莎玛穿鞋时总是绊倒
Shama used to trip whenever she put her shoes back on.
我站着就能穿好鞋而且不摔倒
I can do it while standing and not fall down.
-想看看吗 -不想
- You wanna see? - No.
-真厉害 -你行吗
- That's awesome. - Can you do it?
应该可以
Probably.
你确定这是去你家最快的路吗
You sure this is the fastest way to your home?
我得回科尼岛去
I gotta get back to Coney Island.
为什么
Why?
因为我有事要做
Because I have something to do.
什么事
What?
私事
It's personal.
什么事
Like what?
我们聊点别的吧
Let's talk about something else.
什么事
Like what?
-算了 -为什么
- Don't worry about it. - Why?
请注意
This is a reminder:
今天的全城宵禁从晚九点开始
Today's citywide curfew begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening
明早四点结束
to 4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning.
你父母呢
Where are your parents?
他们出去时通常会把我自己留在家
They usually leave me home alone when they go out.
门会自动上锁
The door locks automatically.
-你有手♥机♥吗 -我倒是想
- Do you have a phone? - Pfft, I wish.
你有他们的号♥码吗
Do you know their number?
-他们的电♥话♥号♥码 -我不知道
- Their phone number. - I don't know.
今天的全城宵禁从晚九点开始
Today's citywide curfew begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening
明早四点结束
to 4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning.
-你喜欢电视吗 -不
- Do you like TV? - No.
-你喜欢马吗 -不
- Do you like horses? - No.
-你喜欢任天堂游戏机吗 -不
- Do you like Wii U? - No.
你喜欢电影吗
Do you like movies?
以前喜欢
I used to.
我从来没看过电影
I've never been to the movies.
我父母说看电影太贵了
My parents say it's too expensive.
那太糟了
That sucks.
-你能带我去吗 -带你去哪儿
- Would you take me? - Take you where?
当然是去看电影
To the movies. Duh.
不 我不能带你去看电影
No. Can't take you to the movies.
我告诉过你我有事要做
I told you I have something I gotta do.
况且 可能也没什么好看的电影上映
Besides, there's probably nothing good playing.
如果你父母回家发现你不见了
If your parents come home and see that you're missing,
他们可能会报♥警♥
they'll probably call the cops.
他们走得远吗 在附近吗
How far away did they go? Are they close?
-丹伯里 -在康涅狄格州吗
- Danbury. - In Connecticut?
那可有两个小时车程
That's two hours away.
我叔叔住在那边 他喜欢住在商场旁边
My uncle lives there. He likes to live by the mall.
-他是个秃子 -我是认真的
- He's bald. - This is serious.
我不能在这儿坐两个小时
I can't sit here for two hours.
我就是这个意思 我们应该去看电影
That's what I'm telling you. We should go to the movies.
你是在骗我 好让我带你去看电影吗
Are you lying to me just so I take you to the movies?
不是
No.
如果有好片我们才去看
We're only going if something good is playing.
《回到未来》是什么
What's "Back to the Future?"
我们不能看《火星救援》吗
Can we see "The Martian" instead?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
首先 《火星救援》看上去很没劲
First of all, "The Martian" looks like shit.
其次 你居然没看过《回到未来》
Second of all, you've never seen "Back to the Future"?
没有 看上去挺老的
No. It looks like an old movie.
你不懂
You don't understand.
今天是马蒂穿越到未来的日子
Today's the day that Marty travels into the future.
我还像你这么大时 就想在今天
I've wanted to see this movie on this day
看这部电影了
since I was your age.
好奇怪啊 居然偏偏是今天
So weird that it's today.
为什么
Why?
你不会懂的
It won't make sense to you.
为什么
Why?
你干什么呢 这都毁了
What are you doing? You just ruined it.
这样吃爆米花才好吃
This is the best way to eat popcorn.
相信我
Trust me.
真不错
That's good.
当然了 走吧
No shit. Come on.
电影是讲什么的
So, what is this film about, anyway?
不好解释
It's hard to explain.
是讲去未来改变过去
It's about going into the future to change the past,
然后回到了另一个版本的现今
then coming back into an alternate present day.
不对 你不能去未来改变过去
No, uh, you can't go into the future to change the past.
要比那复杂多了
It's way heavier than that.
他去未来改变未来
He goes into the future to change the future.
但是比夫因此得以改变了过去
But that allows Biff to change the past,
而这又改变了未来
which changes the future again.
不对 没那么复杂
No, no, it's much simpler than that.
是说一个错误就能改变世界
It's about how one mistake can change the world.
《回到未来2》开始检票
Now seating for "Back to the Future Part II."
我们真的不去看《火星救援》吗
Are you sure we can't see "The Martian?"
走吧 你会喜欢的
Come on. You're gonna love it.
但是《火星救援》在烂番茄好评率是92%呢
But "The Martian" has 92% on Rotten Tomatoes.
那是因为大部分影评人品味都不怎么样
That's because most critics have shitty taste.
抱歉我伪装了一下 马蒂
Excuse the disguise, Marty,
我担心你会认不出我
but I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me.
能替我拿下通量电容器吗
Would you mind holding my Flux Capacitor for a second?
我得擦擦眼镜
I...I--I gotta clean my glasses.
换了血 延长了三四十年的寿命
Changed the blood, added a good 30 to 40 years to my life.
他们还换掉了我的脾脏和结肠
They also replaced my spleen and colon.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你看上去很棒 博士
You look great, Doc.
未来 难以置信
The future. Unbelievable.
我得去看看 博士
I gotta check this out, Doc.
回头的 马蒂 我们时间紧迫
All in good time, Marty. Were on a tight schedule here.
跟我说说我的未来 我知道我会有出息
Tell me about my future. I mean, I know I make it big,
我有变成有钱的摇滚歌♥星吗
but what, do I become, like, a rich rock star?
拜托 马蒂 没有人应该知道太多
Please, Marty. No one should know too much
-自己的命运 -好吧
- about their own destiny. - Right, right.
-但我有钱了吧 -马蒂 拜托
- I am rich, though, right? - Marty, please.
脱掉衣服
Take off your shirt.
穿上外套和鞋
Put on the jacket and shoes.
我们还有任务呢
We've got a mission to accomplish!
拜托 哥们
Hey, come on, dude.
看到一个这么高的小男孩了吗
Have you seen a little boy like this tall?
-蓝色兜帽 -嗯
- Blue hoodie? - Yeah.
他走了
He peaced out.
这高跟太烦人了
Ugh, these heels are the pits.
我就该扮成1955年的洛琳
I should have gone as 1955 Lorraine.
怎么了 说说看
What? Try me.
我在找一座清♥真♥寺 在一个操场附近
I'm looking for a mosque. It's near a playground.
阿♥拉♥曼清♥真♥寺还是穆♥斯♥林♥社区
Masjid Al Rahman, or The Islamic Society?
走吧 我们去看看
Come on, we'll figure it out.
我在两边都有好朋友 来吧
I have good friends in both places. Come on.
你还等什么 上来吧
What are you waiting for? Get in.
女士们先生们 我有个重大消息要宣布
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a grave announcement to make.
虽然看上去难以置信
Incredible as it may seem,
但科学证据和眼见为实
both the observations of science and the evidence of our eyes
都确凿表明
lead to the inescapable assumption
今晚在泽西农田中降落的奇怪生物
that those strange beings who landed in the Jersey farmlands tonight
正是火星大军的一支先锋军
are the vanguard of an invading army from the planet Mars.
《世界大战》
"War of the Worlds," Huh?
有何不可
Why not?
因为这是关于世界终结的
'Cause it's about the end of the world.
不对
No, that's incorrect.
虽然慌乱了一阵
Things get a little fakakta for a while,
但最终 是人类胜利了
but at the end, humans actually persevere.
这世界的怪物 似乎是另一世的事了
Monstrous creatures in the world now seems part of another life.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表