剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
when we kissed,
那是个错误
that was a mistake.
如果你想知道这是不是让我伤心
If you're wondering if this hurts...
-嗯 -是很让我伤心 但是
- Yeah. - It hurts a lot, but...
我懂
I get it.
我从8岁就认识安吉拉了
I've known Angela since I was eight.
她就这样
This is what she does.
她不爱爱她的人
She doesn't love the people who love her.
她爱不爱她的人
She loves the people who don't.
这是她的节能模式
This is her power-saver mode.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得告诉你件事
I have to tell you something.
怎么了
What?
如果我说 我们可以
What if I told you we could make it
让一切都像没发生过呢
like none of this ever happened?
你是说59袭击吗
You mean 5/9?
不 不止那个
No, not just that.
我是说一切
I mean, everything.
包括我们父母的事
Including what happened to our parents.
如果我们可以从头挽回一切
If we could take it all back, from the beginning...
你会愿意牺牲什么
what would you be willing to sacrifice for that?
安吉拉 你说什么呢
Angela, what are you talking about?
那不可能
That's not possible.
要是我说可能呢
What if I told you it is?
怎么做
How?
算了
Never mind.
我就是累了 我该去睡了
I'm just tired. I think I should go to bed.
你今晚能留下吗
Can you stay here tonight?
这几个月挺不容易的
It's been a rough couple of months.
这样我会有安全感
Just make me feel safe.
好
Yeah.
艾略特
Elliot?
是我
It's me.
走近点
Come closer.
我得去穿衣服
I need to get dressed.
然后我们就走
And then we'll go.
你让他相信第二阶段完了吗
Did you convince him Stage 2 is over?
那个已经解决了
That's been taken care of.
我们得去接达琳
We need to pick up Darlene.
她该参与进来
She should be a part of this.
不
No.
事实上 你得离她远点
In fact, you need to stay away from her.
我们不能信任她
We can't trust her.
她帮艾略特关了后门
She helped Elliot close the backdoor.
你说什么
Come again?
她做了什么
She did what?
后门被关了
The backdoor is closed?
是的
Yes.
你怎么那么镇静
Why are you so calm about this?
我们可以再想办法登入网络
We're going to find a way to get back on the network.
就这样吗
Is that all?
不会有事的
We'll be fine.
重点不是后门
This isn't about the backdoor.
是他
It's about him.
我们不论做什么
Anything we do,
他都会给我们拖后腿
he will try to slow us down.
只要他还在
As long as he exists,
他就会阻止我们
he will stop us.
那我们就想办法
Then we'll find a way
让他去做别的
to redirect his energy.
走吧
Come on.
他们在等我们了
They're expecting us.
那是干什么的
What's that for?
以防艾略特回来
In case Elliot comes back.
你怎么能区分
How can you tell?
现在是我
That it's me?
你怎么知道你现在不是在跟他说话
How do you know that you're not talking to him right now?
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
你从不移开目光
You're never trying to look away.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
我今晚早些时候见到他时
When I saw him earlier tonight,
他还一心不想这么做呢
he was all hell-bent on not doing this.
你怎么改变他的主意的
How'd you change his mind?
别忘了
You have to remember,
他醒来时腹部中枪了
he woke up with a gunshot wound in his stomach.
他当时还有点晕乎乎的呢
He's still getting his bearings,
但他现在没事了
but he's fine now.
有点不对劲
Something's rotten about all this.
我们之前说话时
When we spoke earlier,
他看我的眼神像是我们就没见过
he was looking at me like we'd never met.
你找我来控制他
You brought me in to manage him.
我已经做到了
And that's exactly what I've done.
其他都不重要 是吧
Nothing else matters, does it?
谢谢你向她报告之前
Thank you for getting me the time
给了我时间
before checking in with her.
先别急着道谢
Don't thank me too quickly.
我们可是晚了
We're behind schedule now,
我们都清楚她对准时的态度
and we both know how she feels about punctuality.
还有件事
One more thing.
我要在邪恶公♥司♥给他找份工作
I'm going to get him a job at Evil Corp.
鉴于现在的情况 让他打进去
Doesn't hurt to have him on the inside,
也不是坏事
given our situation.
你确定他可以吗
Are you sure he's good to go?
是的
Yes.
你得理解
You have to understand, I...
我以为你要破坏我们的项目
thought you were dismantling our project.
你打算毁了
You were ruining our whole mission
我们努力付出建立的任务
that we sacrificed and worked hard to build.
没事
It's okay.
你是做了我叫你做的事
You did what I asked of you.
不过 准头也太差
Still... could've had better aim, though.
能错过所有重要脏器也是厉害
It takes a lot to miss every vital organ.
这枪法也是差到家了
That's some pretty piss-poor marksmanship.
我逗你玩呢
What? I'm messing with you.
是想打破僵局
Just trying to break the ice a little.
来吧
Come on.
还有好多工作要做呢
Still have plenty of work to do.
我们重新建立了进入
We reestablish access that tunnels us right back
邪恶公♥司♥内网的门路
in Evil Corp's internal network.
我得问问
I got to ask,
你有什么好处 你为什么要这么做
what is in this for you? Why are you doing this?
我跟你说过了
Like I told you before,
我不会像对艾略特那样跟你说话的
I'm not going to talk to you like I talk to Elliot.
你和我 我们不是朋友
You and I, we are not friends.
就是因为你跟他是好朋友
It's precisely that you're besties with him
我才不理解
that I'm trying to understand
你怎么能那样公然对他撒谎
how you can lie to him so blatantly.
我怎么对他撒谎了
How could I be lying to him?
我现在就看着他呢
I'm literally looking right at him.
这个逃避的办法真有创意
That's certainly a creative way to get out of this.
但我们实话实说
But let's be real.
你在利用艾略特的
You are taking advantage of Elliot's...
就算是"独特情况"吧
let's call it "unique" condition.
是他开始了这一切 不是吗
He started this, didn't he?
我只是在帮他做完
I'm just helping him finish it.
我是在推动他
I'm pushing him along.
你不就这么做吗
Isn't that what you do?
没错
That is what I do.
如果你希望我继续
If you want me to keep on doing
做我做的事
what it is that I do,
我们就得信任彼此
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表