剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
别错把我的宽宏大量
Don't mistake my generosity
当成了宽宏大量
for generosity.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你怎么醒着 现在是凌晨
Why are you awake? It's early.
你没回答我的问题
You're not answering my question.
你在我的电脑旁边干什么呢
What were you doing by my computer?
我看到你动屏幕了
I saw you behind the monitor.
天啊 我是在找笔
Jesus, I was looking for a pen.
给你写张字条
To write you a note.
干吗疑神疑鬼的
What's with the fucking paranoia?
什么字条
A note for what?
我要走了 我得去赶大巴
I'm leaving. I have to catch my bus.
现在没有大巴
The buses aren't running.
交通大罢♥工♥ 新闻上铺天盖地地报道
There's a transportation strike, it's all over the news.
好吧 那就坐火车
Okay, the train then.
干什么这么审我
What's with the interrogation?
你是想不道别就离开
You were gonna leave without saying good-bye.
所以才要留字条
Thus, the note.
我还以为昨晚谈过之后
And here I thought we were in a good fucking place
我们已经没事了
after last night.
你没回答我的问题
You're not answering my fucking question.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
什么意思 你叫我来的
What do you mean? You invited me.
天呐
Jesus.
是你
It's you.
你对电脑做了什么
What'd you do with the computer?
你昨晚为什么来这儿过夜
Why did you sleep here last night?
-你吓到我了 -回答我
- You're scaring me-- - Answer me!
-你搞什么啊 艾略特 -回答我
- Are you serious, Elliot? - Answer me!
-你弄疼我了 住手 -回答我
- You're hurting me--stop! - Answer me!
-你干什么 -住手
- Why-- - Stop!
别碰我
Stay the fuck away from me,
你个疯子
you fucking psycho.
要怎么做
So how does it work?
什么怎么做
How does what work?
如果我希望你跟他说话
If I wanted you to talk to him.
怎么了 他又回来了吗
What happened? Did he come back?
我需要你跟他谈话
I need you to talk to him.
你不是说那或许有帮助吗
Didn't you say that that could help?
每个案例都不一样
Everyone's case is different.
但是的
But yes,
我觉得这能帮到你
I think this can help you.
我们怎么做
What do we do?
别着急
Let's just take a moment.
你坐好 放松
Why don't you sit back and relax?
闭上眼睛
I'd like you to close your eyes.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
听着我的声音
Listen to the sound of my voice.
如果你希望我跟他说话
If you want me to talk to him,
让他来找我
just let him come to me.
允许他那么做
Give him permission.
艾略特
Elliot?
你该知道这么做不会有任何结果
You should know that nothing's gonna come from this.
我们好好的
We were doing just fine.
很高兴终于见到了你
It's nice to finally meet you.
我能自♥由♥来去时要好得多
This was better when I could just come and go as I pleased,
那时我们是一体的
when we were whole.
现在他该看到的东西只有我能看到
Now I'm seeing things that he should be seeing too.
我们被撕裂了
We're just getting torn apart.
你得放过他 我好让他继续我们的工作
You need to leave us alone so I can get him back to our work.
艾略特可没告诉我你多漂亮
Elliot never told me how attractive you are.
作为心理医生 你还挺妩媚的
You know, for a shrink, you're, uh, pretty foxy.
谢谢 但是
Thank you, but...
我更想谈你
I'm more interested in talking about you.
得了 真没想过吗
Come on. Never thought about it?
跟你的哪个病人来一炮
Getting with one of your patients?
那会逾越我的道德底线
That would cross some ethical boundaries for me.
那太惨了
Sucks for you.
人人都知道 疯狂是可以很性感的
Everybody knows crazy can be sexy.
你认为自己疯了
So you think you're crazy?
放松
Relax.
就是个说法
It's a figure of speech.
能问问你的名字吗
Can I ask for your name?
他怎么喊我
Well, what does he call me?
-机器人先生 -不是吧
- Mr. Robot. - Seriously?
他还那么喊我呢
He still calls me that?
这才叫标签
Talk about labels.
我想谈谈你为什么在这里
I'd like to talk about why you're here.
"一个文明 若让很多公民不满
"A civilization which leaves so many of its citizens unsatisfied
而被逼造♥反♥
and drives them into revolt
既没有 也不配拥有
"Neither has nor deserves the prospect
长久的存在"
of a lasting existence."
谁说的
Who said that?
弗洛伊德
Freud.
漂亮又聪明啊
Beautiful and smart.
抱歉
Sorry.
虽然你如此美丽
As beautiful as you are,
你别想探究我的脑袋
you're not getting inside my head.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为你得知我之前
Because before you found out about me,
我们都没事
we were good.
我是想帮他
I'm trying to help him.
你才不是想帮他
You're not trying to help him.
你是想消灭我
You're trying to destroy me.
我没有想消灭你
I'm not trying to destroy you.
其实 恰恰相反
Quite the opposite, actually.
我想理解你
I want to understand you.
你屁都不懂
You understand shit.
你也是个虚伪的女人 假装是朋友
You're just another phony cooze playing friend.
那不重要了
it doesn't matter anymore anyway.
因为她 我们已经不安全了
Because of her, we've been compromised.
她威胁了我们 而艾略特看不出
She compromised us, and Elliot didn't see it.
什么意思 不安全了
What do you mean, you've been compromised?
我不想再跟你说话了
I'm done talking to you.
克丽丝塔
Krista?
我们什么时候开始
When are we gonna start?
发生了什么 你当时在吗
What happened? Were you there?
你是跟我走了 还是留下等他了
Did you go with me or stay with him?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
机器人先生什么意思 "我们不安全了"
What did Mr. Robot mean, "We've been compromised"?
你也在场 你跟她都听到了 是吧
You were there, you heard it along with her, right?
机器人先生说什么呢
What was Mr. Robot talking about?
扫我的二维码 我就给你吹♥箫♥
Scan my QR code and I'll suck your dick.
谁威胁了我们 "我们"是谁
Who compromised us? Who's even us?
他和我吗 还是他和提利尔
Him and me? Or him and Tyrell?
不 他不可能还在跟提利尔合作
No, he couldn't still be working with Tyrell.
会吗
Could he?
第二阶段还在进行吗
Is Stage 2 still on?
不 那样我会知道的 那不可能
No, I would know. That's impossible.
第二阶段已经完了 我确保了
Stage 2 is down. I made sure of it.
是谁让我不安全了
Who compromised me?
我为什么突然感觉如此鲜活
And why do I suddenly feel so alive?
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
你怎么会那么幸运
How do you get so lucky?
哪怕全世界都完蛋了
Even when the world's going to shit,
你还是好好的
you're sitting pretty.
其实
The truth is,
我才不在乎这狗
I never gave a shit about the dog.
事实上 我讨厌这狗
In fact, I hate the dog.
兽医费贵的要死
Vet bills are through the roof
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表