剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
吃的我这里也还有剩
And I got food left over,
所以看它一天完全没问题
so we're good for the day.
删除 当你做出这个决定时
Deletion. When you make that decision,
总会有一瞬间的犹豫
there's always that moment of hesitation.
那个烦人的"你确定吗"对话框
That annoying, "Are you sure?" dialogue box.
然后你必须做出决定
And then you have to make a call.
是或者否
Yes or no.
"是"意味着永远删除我以及机器人先生的世界
Yes means ridding myself and the world of Mr. Robot forever.
那也包括你
That includes you.
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
下一位
Next?
也许我早就该这么做了
Maybe it's something I should have done a long time ago.
下一位
Next.
这是硬汉安迪的纯货
This is Hard Andy's pure grade,
顶级品质 各大品牌均有售
top shelf, all-name-brand supply.
绝对没有掺假或次品
No knock-offs or generics.
直接从制药流水线上拿来的
This is all straight from the pharma's assembly line.
有多动症药 摇♥头♥丸♥ 黑美人 羟考酮
You got Addys, Exies, Black Beauties, Oxies,
-镇定剂 安♥眠♥药♥ -吗♥啡♥
- Xannies, Roxis-- - Morphine.
艾玛小姐
Miss Emma.
她可不错
She's good.
这是直接从泽西的制药厂拿来的
Those come straight from the manufacturing plant in Jersey.
我说了 硬汉安迪的货永远干净
Like I said, Hard Andy's supply is always clean.
纯得像个小修女
Pure as a nun's cunt.
-我要了 -很好
- I'll take it. - Perfect.
-我给拿你一瓶 -整包
- Let me get you a bottle. - The whole bag.
这是我全部的货
That's my whole stash.
那你一下全卖♥♥出去了
Then you just made an easy sale.
我都忘了
Refresh my memory.
我们是怎么认识的来着
How do we know each other, again?
我们有个共同朋友介绍的
Referral. We got a friend in common.
-脱掉上衣 -别这样 伙计
- Take off your shirt. - Come on, man.
你刚在门外已经搜过了
You just did a pat-down outside.
我说了把你的上衣脱掉
I said take off your fucking shirt.
听着 一般不会有人来
See, people don't usually come in here
买♥♥走硬汉安迪所有的货
trying to buy Hard Andy's whole stash
除非满足以下三个先决条件之一
unless one of three prerequisites are met.
第一 他们想讨好哪个警♥察♥
One, they got their nose up some fuzz's ass
这点我们很快就能查明了 裤子也脱
which we will soon ascertain. Pants, also.
第二 你想倒卖♥♥给我的客户
Two, you're trying to resell in my market.
但是
But...
你看上去不像那种找死的蠢蛋
you don't strike me as a dummy with a death wish.
转过去
Spin around.
那就只剩下第三种
Which leaves three.
生活如此煎熬吗 宝贝
Life that unbearable, baby?
你这样可爱的小男孩
Cute little boy like you. Mmm.
我可以给你找乐子
The pleasure I could give you.
真可惜
Such a shame.
也许你还真想死
Maybe you do have that death wish after all.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我是你弟弟 莫布利的朋友
I was a friend of your brother. Mobley.
-我是说苏尼尔 -滚 伙计
- I mean, Sunil. - Get lost, man.
等等
Wait.
我只是想悼念他
I just wanted to pay my respects.
你能不能告诉我应该去哪里悼念他
I was wondering if you could tell me where I should go.
那个死胖子不值得任何人悼念
That fat fuck doesn't deserve respect from anyone.
你知道他对我的工作造成了多大的损害吗
Do you know how much he's damaged my career?
我几乎要被律所开除
My firm is on the verge of firing me.
我知道你很难熬
I get that you're going through a lot.
但是不要相信那些关于他的谎言
But don't believe the lies you read about him.
-那都不是真的 -新闻上都是
- They're not true. - It's been all over the news.
怎么 你觉得都是他们编的吗
What, do you think they just make this shit up now?
事实摆在那里
The facts are there.
他和伊朗人勾结
He was working with the Iranians.
我毫不怀疑他会卷入到这种事里
And I have no doubt he got lured into some bullshit like that.
他一直都很操蛋
He's been a fuck-up his whole life.
我只是想知道我该去哪致悼词
I just want to know where I can go to say a few words.
我也不知道
Your guess is as good as mine.
我不会出钱给一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥办葬礼
There's no way I was gonna pay for a terrorist's funeral.
请注意 今天的全城宵禁
This is a reminder that today's city-wide curfew
从晚九点开始
begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening
明早四点结束
4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning.
请待在家中 不要上街
Stay indoors and off the streets.
请注意 今天的全城宵禁
This is a reminder that today's city-wide curfew
从晚九点开始
begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening
明早四点结束
4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning.
请待在家中 不要上街
Stay indoors and off the streets.
你们要搬走了吗
Are you moving?
你们要离开这个城市吗
Are you leaving the city?
拜托 先生 我们不想惹麻烦
Please, sir. We don't want any trouble.
我不是来找你们麻烦的
I'm not here to give you any trouble.
我只是想谈谈
I just wanted to talk.
拜托 我们只是想安静地离开
Please, we just want to leave in peace.
我和你女儿曾是同学
I went to school with your daughter.
我想说她是个好人
I wanted to say she was a good person.
你想要什么
What do you want from us?
我希望你知道她是无辜的
I want you to know she's innocent.
不好意思 你怎么认识我女儿的
I'm sorry, how did you know my daughter, again?
她离开之前你和她谈过吗
Did you speak with her before she left?
你知道她为什么去亚利桑那州吗
Do you know why she went to Arizona?
不知道
No.
我就是认识她
I just know her.
我知道她不会做这种事
I know she wouldn't do this.
莎玛是受害者 有人陷害了她
Shama was a victim. Somebody did this to her.
这个国家现在事事都责怪穆♥斯♥林♥
This country now blames Muslims for everything.
我们在这儿已经没有立足之地
There's no room for us here anymore.
谢谢你夸奖我女儿
Thank you for saying nice things about my daughter.
好多药片
That's a lot of pills.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
-你来这儿干什么 -你又来干什么
- What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
-你父母呢 -管他呢
- Where are your parents? - Who cares?
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
回家去
Go home.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
我不知道怎么回家
I don't know how to go home.
什么意思 原路返回就行了
What do you mean? Just go back the way you came.
-我从哪来 -沿着路走
- Where did I come from? - Go down the street.
坐地铁
Take the train.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
你是怎么来的
Well, how did you get here?
我跟着你来的
I followed you.
-你在干什么 -坐着
- What are you doing? - Sitting here.
海滩又不是你的
You don't own the beach.
你是认真的吗 小子
Are you serious, man?
你父母可能真的很担心你
Your parents are probably really worried about you.
跟你说了 我不需要保姆
I told you. I don't need a babysitter.
而且 我也不想回家
Besides, I don't wanna go home.
你为什么觉得我姐姐没干坏事
Why do you think my sister didn't do anything wrong?
小子 你不能待在这儿
Dude, you can't just stay here.
走吧
Come on.
跟我走
Come with me.
你确定这是近路吗
You sure this is a shortcut?
我们总走这条路
It's the way we always go.
祷告之后我姐姐总带我我走这条路
My sister used to take me this way after prayer.
我们的清♥真♥寺就在路上
Our mosque is on the way.
你们在哪祷告
Where do you pray?
我不祷告
I don't.
算你走运 祷告太无聊了
You're lucky. It's so boring,
而且你的脸还总是对着另一个人的屁♥股♥
and your face is always up another guy's butt.
在清♥真♥寺
At the mosque,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表