剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
做出无聊 崩溃的样子
Look bored, broken.
表现出一脸工作时木然的样子
Get a blank office stare on my face.
他们都是这样 不是吗
This is how they do it, isn't it?
他们就是这样眼睁睁看着身边的世界崩溃
How they're able to watch the world fall apart around them?
因为对他们来说 这很正常
Because to them, this is normal.
他们只知道这样
It's all they know.
也许我该学学他们
Maybe I can learn from them.
真希望能通过你的双眼看看我自己的样子
I wish I could see myself through your eyes.
你不希望能通过我的双眼看看你自己吗
Don't you wish you could see yourself through mine?
当我们一行行审视我们的代码
As we step through our code, line by line,
调试寻找我们运行时错误的起因
debugging it to find the cause of our runtime error.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
我还是吸引了别人的注意
I'm still attracting attention.
我还是会被抓
I'll still get caught,
过程将会缓慢而痛苦
and it'll be painfully slow to watch.
这样没用
This isn't gonna work.
我们得找一个开放空间 一个网络插口
We need to find an open space, a network jack.
该死 今天是一周的开始
God damn it, it's the start of the work week.
周一上午的出勤率
Monday morning attendance:
所有会议室都是满的
All of the conference rooms are booked,
所有小隔间也都是人
and all of the cubicles are full.
我得想办法把谁支开
I'll have to get someone off their work station.
这个
Here...
她是完美的人选
She's the perfect candidate.
伊迪 我是技术部的亨利
Edie, I'm Henry from I.T.
-你好 -我们检测到你在使用
- Hello. - We've detected you using
一些未经授权的远程操控软件
some unauthorized remote access software
从家里联接你的工作电脑
to connect to your computer work station from home.
天啊 不可能
Oh, my. That can't be true.
别担心 我只要看看你的电脑
Don't worry, I'm just gonna take a look at your machine
做一个评估 好确认
and perform an assessment to make sure
你没在桌面上安装分享设备软件就行
you don't have an unauthorized desktop sharing service installed.
我不同意
Well, I'm gonna have to contest that.
我加固了我的安装系统
I've hardened my install
安全程度远高于标准程度
further than the standard configuration,
包括一个严格的基于宿主的防火墙规则
including a restrictive host base firewall rule set,
还设立了白名单 阻挡未授权的应用
and whitelisting to block unauthorized apps from running.
我觉得我选错了人
I might've chosen the wrong candidate.
不过我觉得我知道你要找的是谁
I think I know your culprit, though.
那边的弗雷德经常用联接我的电脑
Fred over there uses GoToMyPC all the time.
我带你认识一下他
Let me introduce you.
弗雷德
Fred...
你又搞砸了
You loused it up again.
弗雷德 我是技术部的亨利
Fred. Henry from I.T.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你要现在检查我的电脑吗
You gotta take a look at my machine now?
我才刚到
I just got in.
听着 我只需要15分钟
Listen, I just need it for 15 minutes.
我堆了一堆活 伙计
I'm--I'm backlogged here, man.
我上司给的最后期限要到了
I got my supervisors giving me deadlines.
我不是来跟你商量的
This isn't a matter of debate.
随便你吧 我去休息室等
Whatever. I'll be in the break room.
黑暗军团后门机器的日志资料
Log data from the Dark Army's back-doored machine.
他们在用这个人的账号♥ 弗兰克·鲍曼
They're using this guy's account: Frank Bowman.
他是代码签名设计团队的成员
He's a member of the code signing architecture team.
这就是他们的策略
This is what they're doing.
他们想自己给固件签名 绕过我的补丁
They wanna sign their own firmware and bypass my patch.
如果他们做到了
If they do that,
接着就会炸掉市中心的恢复设施
they'll blow up the downtown recovery building.
我唯一能阻止他们的机会
My only chance to stop it
就是搞定硬件安全组件 HSM
is to get to the hardware security modules, the HSMs.
在23层
They're on the 23rd floor.
不 我没见过他
No, I haven't seen him.
-你好 -等我发完这封邮件的
- How are you? - One sec, I'm just finishing up an email.
我觉得你走错...
I think that you're in the wrong--
快好了
Almost finished.
好了
All right...
不好意思 那是一份很重要的备忘录
Excuse me, very important memo.
我们开始吧
We should get started.
我觉得你走错会议室了
I think you're in the wrong room.
不好意思 你是哪位
I'm sorry, you are?
-肖恩 销♥售♥部总监 -肖恩
- Sean, head of Sales. - Sean. Of course.
我是戴夫·肯尼迪
Dave Kennedy.
我在Q4宣传时跟克雷格合作过
I work with Craig on the Q4 push.
那时候我头发比较长
I had longer hair then.
听着 我们项目要截止了 没时间废话
Listen, we're on a deadline. We don't have time for this.
你走错房♥间了
You are in the wrong room.
也许是搞错了
Well, maybe there's been some confusion,
不是你就是我
either on your end or mine.
你刚才说这是哪个房♥间来着
What room did you say this was?
44楼12C
44, 12C.
44楼12C...
44, 12C...
我想我没走错
You know, I think that's my room.
不对
No.
好吧 我看一下日程表
All right, let me check my calendar.
早上信♥号♥♥一直不好
Service has been spotty all morning.
好了 找到了
All right, here it is.
你说得没错 太尴尬了
You're right, so embarrassing.
我不应该来44楼12C
I'm not supposed to be on 44, 12C.
我应该去楼下
Yeah, I'm down one floor,
43楼12C
43, 12C.
难怪呢
I should've known.
我们平时也有巧克力甜甜圈
We always have chocolate donuts too.
天啊
Jesus Christ,
你已经浪费我们很多时间了
you have wasted enough of our time already.
我们得开会了
We need to get started.
我跟你说 肖恩
You know, Sean,
我有时和你很像
sometimes I get a lot like you,
因为要赶时间
where you have a lot of anxiety,
而充满焦虑
because of a deadline,
因为必须完成一件事
you know, where you feel pressure, because...
而压力很大
something has to get done.
这时会出现各种各样莫名其妙的小麻烦
And then, all of these damn little unknown variables keep popping up.
当你处在
And when you find yourself
这样的暴风眼中时
at the center of one of those storms,
你只需要深呼吸
man, you just gotta breathe.
放松
Just let go.
好好干吧
Get it done.
奥德森先生
Mr. Alderson!
奥德森先生
Mr. Alderson!
站住
Stop!
奥德森先生 站住
Mr. Alderson, stop!
站...
St--
该死 我要穿过大堂
Shit, I'm going through the lobby.
保安会把我赶出去
Security will force me out.
我该怎么办 你会怎么办
What should I do? What would you do?
是啊 你从不回答我
That's right, you never answer me.
难道这就是我创造机器人先生的原因吗
Is this why I created Mr. Robot?
来帮我摆脱这样的困境
To help me get out of situations like this?
至少他会和我说话
At least he interacts with me.
要是机器人先生在的话 他会怎么做
If Mr. Robot was here, what would he do?
首先他会叫你
First thing he'd tell you
停止跟你的假想朋友说话
is to stop talking to your imaginary friend.
你并不是他
You're not really him, though.
能不能别对什么事都那么一是一二是二的
Would you stop trying to be so technical about everything?
你知道如果他在
You know if he were here,
他会跟你说 当初他劝你
he'd tell you exactly what he told you
别去招惹维拉时说的话
when he said to walk away from Vera.
这是一场零和博弈 接受现实吧
This is a zero-sum game. Accept the truth.
那栋楼是肯定要炸了
That building is going to blow up,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表