剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
目前我的要求都还算简单
My requests have been pretty simple so far.
还有手♥机♥
Phone, too.
你会开车吗
Do you know how to drive?
-回答我会还是不会 -会
- Yes or no question. - Yes.
很好 我需要你开车到
Good. I'm gonna need you to drive
第17街和第六大道交界处
to, uh, 17th and 6th.
把他的车停在停车场
Drop his car off at the parking lot there.
把这个放在仪表盘上 快拿着
Put this on the dash. Go ahead.
然后离开 确保没人看见你
And leave. Make sure no one sees you.
回家去 低调行事
And then go home and lie low.
明白吗 好了 威利克先生 走吧
Okay? All right, Mr. Wellick, come on. Let's go.
谁都不会离开这里 除非你告诉我
No one's going anywhere until you tell me what--
如果我出现了 说明你们搞砸了
If you're seeing me, that means you boys fucked up.
显然 你的朋友詹姆斯 E公♥司♥的技术人员
Apparently, your friend, James--E Corp IT, I believe--
他完成你的蜜罐请求后
after he completed your honeypot request,
就联♥系♥了一位吉迪恩·戈达德
he contacted a Gideon Goddard,
他今晚把这件事上报给了联调局
who reported the incident to the FBI tonight,
然后
and then, well...
还要我再继续说下去吗
Do I really need to go any further?
就我理解
From what I understand,
今晚出了点意外
tonight got a little sloppy joes,
要是我往好了说的话
if I'm being kind, which I am.
要是我拒绝呢
And if I say no?
威利克先生
Mr. Wellick,
你很快就会成为全球头号♥通缉犯了
pretty soon you're gonna be the most wanted man in the world.
会对你展开搜捕
There will most likely be a manhunt,
本·拉♥登♥之后最大规模的搜捕
the likes of which we haven't seen since bin Laden,
就因为你俩今晚的行为
given what you two did tonight.
你们想不坐牢 我就是唯一的希望
Now, I am your only shot at staying out of jail.
但如果你们想自己试一试的话
But, hey, if you want to try to make a go of it on your own,
那看你们的了
well, that's on you.
我会迅速逃离这里
I'll hightail it out of here
比你吃完一盒瑞典鱼软糖的速度还快
quicker than you can finish a box of Swedish Fish.
你走吧
You should go.
我要在这儿待多久
How long do I have to be here?
不知道
Not sure.
要是你必须联♥系♥你妻子
If you absolutely need to contact your wife,
我们有安全线路
we have secure ways of doing it.
给我点时间调试好
Just give me some time to work on it.
不 不用联♥系♥
No. No contact.
如果我要在这儿待一阵
If I'm gonna be here for a while,
我离她越远 对我越好
the more distance I create, the--the better it is for me
对她越好
the better it is for her.
只有这样我才能撑过去
That's the only way I'm gonna make it through this.
好吧
All right.
我每隔几天来看你一次
Well, I'll check in on you every couple days,
看看你是不是还好
make sure you're okay.
你要走了 那艾略特呢
You're leaving? So what--what about Elliot?
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do.
他们说 已经在做了
I'm told that's being worked on.
我需要我的枪
I'll need my gun back.
要是我一个人在这儿的话 我需要保护
If I'm gonna be here alone, I'll need protection.
周围37英亩的地都是我们的
We own 37 acres of the surrounding property,
边界有地面传感器
all enclosed by ground sensors and
红外线运动捕捉相机 还有锻铁大门
IR motion cameras, wrought-iron gates.
这里就像贞操带一样坚不可破
This place is like a chastity belt.
没什么能进来
Nothing's gettin' in.
你想受到保护就别离开这里
You want to be protected, don't leave the property.
艾略特·奥德森 你是艾略特·奥德森吗
Elliot Alderson. Are you Elliot Alderson?
奥德森先生 你因
Mr. Alderson, you're under arrest
违法使用电脑
for unauthorized use of a computer,
入侵电脑和重大盗窃行为被捕
computer trespassing, grand larceny--
我会成为在我看来 有史以来
And I would be the greatest job president,
最好的就业总统
ever, in my opinion.
这就是你的房♥子
So, this is your house.
反正是其中一幢吧
One of your houses, I assume.
我从没来过这个岛
I've never been to this island.
谷歌♥地图上根本没有这个地方
You know, it doesn't even show up on Google Maps.
你22分钟后就要回纽约
You're going back to New York in 22 minutes.
天啊 你可以事先通知我
Well, Jesus Christ, you could've called me
而不是突然让我飞四个小时
instead of putting me on a four-hour flight.
我脊椎不好
I got a bad L4.
我要你开始对提利尔·威利克进行形象修复
I need you to start an image rehabilitation on Tyrell Wellick.
他是E公♥司♥的前雇员
He's an ex-E Corp employee
将要被指责制♥造♥了59袭击
who's about to be blamed for the Five/Nine hack.
不管这件事闹得多大
No matter how public it gets,
他必须保持一个正面的形象
it is important that he stays in a positive light.
奥巴马有没有可能会谴责他
Any chance Obama goes after him?
公众最喜欢维护他讨厌的东西了
People love to defend anything he hates.
我还需要你去制♥造♥一个新舆♥论♥风向
Also, there's a new narrative I would like you to explore.
我要你放出消息 去社会的源头在伊朗
I need you to put fsociety's origin on Iranian soil.
伊朗
Iran, huh?
棕色人种 应该没问题
That's brown enough. Shouldn't be too hard.
最后一件事
One last thing--
我可能有一位需要你支持的
I may have a potential candidate for president
总统候选人
I want you to back.
我通过我的工作创造了上万就业机会
Now, I've created tens of thousands of jobs over my career,
上万个
tens of thousands.
国家现在是很绝望
Look, the country's desperate right now.
但你不是认真的吧
But you can't be serious.
这家伙是个蠢蛋
I mean, the guy's a buffoon.
他根本就和现实脱节
He's completely divorced from reality.
你要怎么控制他
How would you even control him?
只要你拉对了线
If you pull the right strings,
想怎么让木偶跳舞都行
a puppet will dance any way you desire.
对吧 让美国再次强大起来
Right? Make America great again.
就是这样
I say it.
麦克斯 他在干扰谐振炸♥弹♥
Max, he's interfering with the resonator bomb.
拦住他
Stop him!
我查了所有电梯 麦克斯 不在这里
I checked all the elevators, Max, it's not here.
肯定在这里 继续找
It's got to be. Keep looking.
威利克先生
Mr. Wellick?
我是威廉姆斯先生
I'm Mr. Williams.
来 请坐
Please, come, come. Have a seat.
要喝点茶吗
Would you like some tea?
我专门为你带了索博布兰丁茶
I brought Soderblandning just for you.
不用了
No, I'm fine.
你在这里过得舒心吗 需要的东西都齐全了吗
Are you comfortable here? You have everything you need?
不
No.
我一个人在这里待了四天
I've been here four days by myself.
怎么回事 艾略特在哪里
What's going on? Where's Elliott?
艾略特在哪里 这就说来话长了
Where Elliot is is an interesting story,
我就是为此而来
and I've been tasked to come here precisely for that reason--
向你解释的
to explain it to you.
请坐
Please sit.
首先 我有几个问题
First, I have a few questions.
我们知道你原本在和艾略特合作
We understand you were working with Elliot...
进行第二阶段 直到你出了事 是吗
On Stage 2 before your bad luck. Is that correct?
是的 我们得赶紧开始
Yes. And we need to get started on it.
E公♥司♥可能已经开始了恢复项目
E Corp might've already begun the recovery program.
我们得开始研究了
We need to start our research.
我们不能再这样浪费时间了
We can't squander our lead time like this.
四天已经很久了
Four days is already too long.
是的 那么...
Yes, well, uh...
我们为你提供资源之前
before we commit our resources to you,
上头派我过来
I was sent here
确认你对我们大业的忠诚度
to confirm your loyalty to our cause.
如果我们要与什么人进行
This is something we take very seriously
这样的合作 就会非常看重这个
if we're to work with someone at this level.
你是指黑暗军团
You mean the Dark Army?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表