剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
赶紧说 不然我就走了
So talk or this is over.
我一直在想我们最后一次见面的事
I've been thinking about our last conversation.
特别是...
Especially after...
发生特伦顿和莫布利的事后
Everything with Trenton and Mobley,
你说得没错
and you were right.
我的确有没告诉你的事
There are things I haven't told you.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
好吧 这算什么
Okay, well, how does this work?
不是正式谈话 还是我在祸害我的豁免权
Is this off the record, or am I fucking my own immunity?
看情况
Depends.
你都说中了
Everything you said, you were on point.
白玫瑰是幕后黑手
Whiterose was behind everything.
59袭击 黑暗军团是我们的搭档
Five/Nine, the Dark Army were our partners.
他们负责中国方面 我们负责这边
They handled the Chinese side, we took care of it over here.
白玫瑰 你和他谈过吗
And Whiterose, did you talk to him?
有个中间人
There was a middle man.
如果这件事和黑暗军团有关
If the Dark Army was involved,
那肯定得由白玫瑰批准行动
then Whiterose had to greenlight it.
你愿意公开把你知道的事都说出来吗
Would you be willing to go on the record about what you know?
如果我作证...
If I testified...
你知道黑暗军团的能耐
You know what the Dark Army's capable of.
达琳 你得好好考虑
Darlene, you gotta rethink this.
我们能保护你 我们能做出弥补
We can protect you, we'll make things right.
提利尔逍遥法外 你的朋友们都死了
Tyrell's walking free, and your friends are dead.
为了他们
Do it for them!
我得去厕所
I gotta use the bathroom.
该死
Fuck...
请注意 今天的全城宵禁
This is a reminder that today's city-wide curfew
从晚九点开始
begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening
明早四点结束
4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning.
请待在家中 不要上街
Stay indoors and off the streets.
这就是证据
This is proof.
终于要开始了
It's finally happening.
一切都要回到正轨了
We're going back to the way things should be.
安吉拉 我想帮助你
Angela, I want to help you,
但你得和我说清楚 你以为要发生什么了
but you got to explain to me what you think is happening.
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
只有白玫瑰可以
Only Whiterose can do that.
白玫瑰操纵了你
Whiterose manipulated you.
她利用了你对你母亲的感情
She exploited your feelings about your mom,
并借此来操纵你 她就干这个
and used them against you. That's what she does.
我还以为你希望我们的父母回来
I thought that you wanted our parents back.
那是绝对不可能的
That's never going to happen.
那是因为你不明白
That's because you don't understand.
我们不能在这儿聊
We can't talk here.
有人想要阻止这件事
There are people that are trying to stop this.
我们进屋说
Let's go inside.
我知道这听起来可能很扯
I know this may sound like bullshit,
但很抱歉我之前那么讨厌
but I'm sorry I was such a pain in the ass.
找到提利尔 欺骗我哥哥带给我的压力
The pressure of trying to find Tyrell and lying to my brother,
还有躲在那间公♥寓♥里
and secluding myself in that apartment,
让我感到好孤独
just feeling lonely as shit,
我都要承受不住了
I guess it was just too much.
这是我在啰嗦地说
So this is my long-winded way of saying
我恐怕没勇气出庭作证
I don't think I have it in me to testify.
也许我的内心并没有外表那么镇定自若
Maybe I'm not as cool and collected as I put on.
我知道那是装出来的
I get the front you put up.
我自己也这样
It's a trick I use myself.
你是联调局探员
You are an FBI agent,
可不知为何我觉得你是我唯一能信任的人
yet somehow I feel like you're the only one I can trust.
也许是因为你可以信任我
Maybe that's because you can.
也许吧
Yeah. Maybe so.
好了 希望情报能派上用场
Okay, well, I hope the intel helped.
抱歉我只能做这么多了
Sorry I couldn't do more.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
谢谢你请我喝酒 听我倾诉
Thanks for the drink, and for listening.
等等 你想再喝一杯吗
Wait, you want another?
我请
On me?
你还是单身吗
So you still single?
马上又回到这个话题了
Jumping right into this conversation again.
你还没发现我不擅长社交吗
Haven't you learned my social game isn't my strong suit?
我敢打赌
Well, I'm willing to bet
你肯定有未开♥发♥的才能
you've got some untapped talent.
你喜欢什么样的
What's your type?
你问这个干嘛
Where are you going with this?
我可是僚机中的战斗机
Well, I am one hell of a wingwoman, okay?
就从在场的美女里挑一个吧
So let's pick you out one of these lovelies here.
那个红发怎么样
What about that ginger?
怎么 你不喜欢红阴毛 真虚伪
What, are you not into fire crotch? Hypocrite.
染的
Dye job.
好吧
Fine.
角落里那个哥特潮人呢
Goth hipster in the corner?
身份危机
Identity issues.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那个呢
Ooh, what about that?
天哪 酒保 再来一轮
Oh, my God. Barkeep! Another round.
你好啊 哥们
'Sup, cuz?
糟糕 抱歉 哥们
Oh, shit. Sorry, dude.
别让我搅了你的好事
Don't let me interrupt your flow or anything,
我不知道你有女性访客
I mean I didn't know you had a female caller.
他是谁
Who's he?
这就是你为什么要问我们的计划吗
This is why you're asking about our plan, isn't it?
安吉拉
Angela.
你想监听我来着 对吗
You've been trying to listen to me, haven't you?
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear me?
你听到我们刚刚在外面说的话了吗
Did you hear what we were saying out there?
我一直坐在这里抽烟呢 姑娘
I've just been sitting here, smoking these trees, girl.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what the fuck you talking about.
你想给我下套
You're trying to trap me.
对不对
Aren't you?
安吉拉
Angela.
你必须离开
You have to leave.
马上离开 相信我
Get out now, trust me.
你想骗我
You've been trying to trick me.
这就是你要我解释一切的原因
That's why you wanted me to explain everything.
想要阻止我们计划的人是你
It's you who's trying to stop our plan.
我以为你是站在我这边的
I thought you were on my side.
哥们 你的小妞在发昏呢
Dude, your girl's trippin'.
我不知道你们两个有什么事
Look, I don't know what you guys got going on,
我很抱歉 亲爱的
and I'm sorry, sweetheart,
但我们现在真的没时间
but we really ain't got the time right now.
我们有正事要忙 她得走了 哥们
We got business to attend to, and she-she gotta go, bro.
-不管用什么方式 -别担心 我这就走
- One way or another. - Don't worry, I'm leaving.
你不会从我这里再得到任何信息了
You're not going to get any more information out of me.
慢着点 哥们
Slow your roll, cuz.
我们得走了
We gotta get.
我们的时间很紧张
We got a tight schedule to maintain.
我来这里只是例行公事 威利克
I am here mainly as a formality, Wellick,
挤出微笑并假装欢迎你的归来
to fake a smile and pretend to welcome you back.
你被任命为E公♥司♥的首席技术官
You have been appointed CTO at E Corp.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
谢谢
Thank you.
-您亲自来这里 -是啊 是啊
- You coming here personally-- - Yes, yes. Right, right.
但我此行的直接目的是...
But the direct purpose of my visit--
我觉得有必要正式地让你知道
I felt it was important to share with you formally
首席技术官的头衔不过如此
that the CTO title is nothing more than that.
你只是我从一桩失败的交易里
You are a mere figurehead I inherited
得到的一个傀儡
from a deal gone wrong.
这种事不时会发生
It happens from time to time.
但我想让你理解自己的工作性质
But I wanted you to understand the nature of your position
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表