剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
你还好吗
How you holding up?
这或许能让你开心
Thought this might cheer you up.
让你回忆故国
Help remind you of the old country.
瑞典鱼软糖
Swedish Fish.
看来你读到你妻子离婚的新闻了
I take it you've read the news of your wife's divorce.
听着
Listen...
别看到什么都相信
don't believe everything you read, okay?
那些小报 净在胡扯
Those tabloids-they're always full of shit.
看他们是怎么差点毁了理查德·基尔的生活
Look how they almost ruined Richard Gere's life,
他可是个好演员呢
and he's a damn fine actor.
《一级恐惧》 是吧
"Primal Fear," Am I right?
凡外肾受伤的 或被阉♥割♥的
No one who's been emasculated by crushing or cutting
不可入耶♥和♥华♥的会
may enter the assembly of the Lord--
《申命记》23:1
Deuteronomy 23:1.
谢谢你给我买♥♥墨镜
Thanks for getting me the sunglasses.
站住 别动
Freeze! Don't move!
手举起来
Let me see your hands.
举起来 快点
Hands in the air, now!
是啊 我正看着他呢
Yep, I'm looking at him right now.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我在定位仪里输入坐标了
I have the coordinates plugged into my GPS.
应该一小时就能到
I should be there in about an hour.
是 先生 认证身份 封♥锁♥消♥息♥
Yes, sir. U-FAP. We'll keep this on lockdown.
好了 威利克先生 我要让你知道
Okay, Mr. Wellick, I need to let you know
你在本地被我拘捕
that you're being detained locally by me
理由是非法逃避检控
for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.
我将会把你交给联调局羁押
I'll be transferring you to FBI custody,
你将在那里被联邦政♥府♥指控
where you'll be federally charged.
真不敢相信是你
I can't believe it's actually you.
我就是有个直觉
I just had a hunch.
你说英语吗
Do you speak English?
你帮我弄到了升职机会 知道吗
You just got me a promotion, you know that?
联调局带走你之前 我一定要跟你拍张自♥拍♥
Before the FBI takes you away, I got to get a selfie with you.
不会有人相信的
No one's gonna believe this.
你没事吧
You all right?
可来了
Finally.
我以为你们会派一堆人来呢
I was thinking you guys were gonna send the cavalry.
你们这些人 还有你们的谜语
You guys and your goddamn cute puzzles.
如果你直接告诉我地址 我可以早点赶到的
I could've gotten here sooner if you just gave me the address.
我还得先解道数学题
I had to solve a fucking math problem to figure it out.
幸好我控制了整个区域
You're lucky I covered the area
确保了所有关于威利克的线索都直接报到我这儿
and made sure all the leads on Wellick came directly to me.
但我可没打算杀♥警♥♥察♥
But I wasn't planning on killing a fucking cop.
要是他已经上报给了本地治安官呢
What if he had called it in to the local Barney Fife?
要是你干好了你该干的
I mean, if you had done your job--
你得明白我为什么这么生气
You got to understand where I'm coming from.
我在单位受到的压力很大
Now, I am getting some serious heat at work,
在我们那里 最终就会变成嫌疑
which in my world eventually leads to suspicion--
因为你们制♥造♥的事件而形成的嫌疑
suspicion because of the events you guys created.
我在中国躲过了一场枪击
I dodged a shootout in China.
那可引起注意了
That hasn't gone unnoticed.
怎么会发生枪击
Why was there a shootout?
谁知道 因为你老板是个疯子
Who the fuck knows? Because your boss is a maniac.
现在 联调局被黑
And now, with this FBI hack,
我们因为贝贝熊麻烦大了
it's left us in a shitstorm over Berenstain.
屁事总会发生
Shit happens.
今天不是很顺利 但我们不还是解决了吗
Today wasn't our best day, but we took care of it.
"我们"
"We"?
是我解决的
I took care of it.
是啊 我忘了
Yeah. Right. I forgot.
你们才不在乎我呢
You guys don't give a shit about me.
不要再闹出这种事了
Make sure this doesn't happen again.
你个死怪胎
You fucking weirdo.
别管他
Hey, don't mind him.
他就是条小蛇
He's a little snake--
就是那种
you know, the kind of guy
因为你放屁割你喉的人
that will slice your throat when you fart.
那么
So...
要不要告诉我那是怎么回事
you want to tell me what that was all about--
突然那样跑掉
running off like that?
你和我 我们的故事很相似
You and I--our stories aren't that different.
我虽然没因为世纪大罪而遭通缉
I'm not wanted for the crime of the century.
我行事更低调
I work a little more subtly.
但我们都是工作狂
But we're both married to our jobs...
不管是天性 还是选择
Whether by nature or by choice.
虽然如此
That said...
我的孩子是我的一切
my boys were everything to me.
问题是 我搞砸了
Problem is, I fucked up.
但过了太久才发现
Took too long to realize it.
我妻子离开我后
And when my wife left me,
她也带走了他们
she took 'em.
-发生了什么 -我迷失了
- What happened? - I was lost--
就像你现在这样
as lost as you are right now.
我也是砍了一堆柴火之后
And after chopping a fuckload of wood myself,
才意识到 我的人生中需要有他们
I realized I needed them in my life.
但我知道 我得非常耐心
But I knew I had to have a lot of patience.
等时候到了
And when the time was right...
我得以向妻子证明 我有能力养家
I was able to prove to my wife that I was a good provider...
是个好父亲
a good father,
是个好人
a good man.
今晚
Now, tonight,
等我回到家 我的孩子会跑过来抱我
when I get home, my kids are gonna run up and hug me.
我们会烤爆米花
We're gonna make Jiffy Pop
然后一起看《老大哥》
and watch "Big Brother" together.
等一切尘埃落定
When all is said and done here,
你会有机会修复你的事
you'll have your chance to fix your situation.
到时 你的妻子和儿子
And then your wife and son
也会在漫长的工作结束后
will come running up to greet you
跑来迎接你
at the end of a long day's work.
得让我妻子再次认为我是个强大的人
My wife has to see me as someone strong again.
她必须知道我能解决问题
She has to know I will fix this.
但我们得让任务回到正轨上
But we have to get this mission back on track.
而除非我和艾略特团聚 否则就不可能
And that can't happen until Elliot and I are reunited.
再给我几周
Give me a few more weeks,
我保证
and I promise...
你会见到他的
you'll see him.
-没谈妥吗 -是啊 他走了
- Couldn't close? - Nah, he walked.
怎么回事
What happened?
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you what happened.
你没能与他找到共鸣
You couldn't relate to him.
比如我的热水瓶
Take my thermos, for example.
怎么了 你都没有孩子
Yeah, so what? You don't even have kids.
重点是 人们渴求联♥系♥
Point is, people want a connection.
让你显得更可信
Makes you more trustworthy.
你拿着这个到处走
You walk around with one of these,
突然你就是那种俗气的
and all of a sudden, you're that corny guy
骄傲老爸
who's proud of being a father,
这让他们更相信你
helps them buy what you're selling.
我回家了
Yeah. I'm gonna go in for the night.
下次 给我卖♥♥掉
Next time, make the sale.
怎么样了
So how'd it go?
挺好的
It was cool.
还捅死了一群新纳粹的混♥蛋♥
Got to stab up a bunch of neo-Nazi motherfuckers to death.
虽然我并不怎么喜欢凶杀什么的
You know, not that I'm a fan of murderin' and shit,
因为我尊敬生命的
'cause I respect life and all,
但是 对于新纳粹
but when it come to neo-Nazis...
该死
Well, shit,
不撒谎 还挺好玩的
not gonna lie-- it was kind of fun.
我是指奥德森 跟他怎么样了
I mean how'd it go with Alderson?
他拿到了文件
He got his papers.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表