剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
那没错 我是黑了你
then yeah, I hacked you.
我不信任你 离我远点
I don't trust you, so back the fuck off.
达琳
Darlene...
是我
It's me.
好吧 你这么说是有点难理解的
Yeah, well, that's a pretty complicated statement coming from you.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
多米 快回来
Dom, get back here now.
监听失灵了
Audio's useless.
他用了声音干♥扰♥器♥
He's using a goddamn voice protector.
你就该听我的
You should've listened to me.
他还在 你不能一直视而不见
He is still here, and you can't keep ignoring it.
那你也不能黑我 我们不能互相黑
Doesn't mean you hack me; we don't do that to each other.
你不愿意跟我说话
You wouldn't talk to me.
我还能怎么办
What else was I supposed to do?
他在跟他们合作 对吧
He's working with them, isn't he?
我得给你看样东西
I need to show you something.
我知道 早餐不该吃烤肋排
I know, I know, ribs for breakfast,
但我每次来这儿都不能不点这道菜
but I can't pass 'em up when I'm here.
秘诀是保持水分 你看
You know, the key is in the moisture. Here, look.
看见粉红的肉了吗
See that pink in there?
红色手推车懂得如何做到
Red Wheelbarrow understands.
刷的酱就是如此美味的秘诀
Mop sauce-- that's their secret.
外行人的方子 两大匙干料
Layman's version-- two tablespoons dry rub
配一杯苹果醋
to one cup apple cider vinegar,
或者啤酒 看你了
maybe beer, depends.
然后烤的时候用刷子
Then use a brush to mop the ribs
给肋排刷上调料 美味
during the cooking process. Delicious.
你说我们得谈谈
You said we needed to talk.
你来的时候有人跟踪吗
Anyone tail you on the way here?
我现在会下意识反跟踪
SDRs are now second nature to me.
停了三次 没发现跟梢
Did three cover stops, nothing.
那就好
Oh, good.
这就像一个普通的周一清晨
Well, this is just a little Monday morning
报告进展的员工会议
staff meeting update kind of thing.
今天是周五
Today's Friday.
就是打个比方而已
It was a figure of speech.
总之 我收到了正式的消息
Point is I received official word--
我们9月29日即十天后行动
we go on September 29th, ten days from now.
你知道老大对于时间安排有多严苛
Now, you know how the boss feels about timetables.
你说那两个傻瓜你能搞定
You said you can manage those two knuckleheads,
她非常信任你
and she put a lot of faith in you.
你应该能办成吧
I'm assuming you can make this happen.
那运输延误呢
What about the shipping delays?
那幸好我们内部有人
Well, good thing we have our guy on the inside, huh?
能帮忙加速进程
Help speed things up.
是啊
Of course.
我们会办妥的
We'll make it happen.
好
Good.
我还想确定
I wanna be sure too.
我们准备了紧急疏散的方案
We've prepared for an emergency evacuation
这样行动时 楼里肯定没人
so no one will be in the building when we go?
我问你呢
I'm asking.
是的
We have.
按时间表进行 一切都会顺利的
Keep us on schedule, all will be good.
我得问问
I have to ask--
白玫瑰给你看过吗
did Whiterose ever show you?
看过
Yes.
你相信吗
And you believe in it?
看看现如今的科技
Take a look at technology nowadays.
多么难以置信
It's mind-boggling.
这肋排
Hell, these ribs.
你觉得一百年前要想把它们做得如此可口
You think it was even possible to cook 'em as deliciously
可能吗
as this a hundred years ago?
谁知道这是真的肉
I mean, who knows if this is even real meat?
尽管这么好吃
As tasty as they are,
但如果是人工造出来的 我也并不惊讶
I wouldn't be surprised if they grew 'em in a lab.
我说的不是肋排
I'm not talking about ribs.
我是想说 一切都有可能
My point is, I think anything is possible.
是他干的 还是...
Did he do this, or--
不 是我
No, it was me.
我不得不全面搜查
I had to do a deep search,
确保没人在窃听
make sure no one was listening.
你说得对
You were right.
第二阶段一直在进行
Stage 2 was never called off.
和提利尔有关系吗
Is Tyrell involved?
肯定有
Has to be.
他们还是想炸掉恢复设施
They're still trying to blow up the recovery building.
我一直在监测E公♥司♥的数据流
I've been monitoring traffic at E Corp,
找到了一个未打补丁的服务器
and that led me to an unpatched web server.
告诉我
Talk to me.
我在给你看呢 都在我的调查里
I'm trying to show you. It's all right here in my research.
你为什么要监测他们
Why are you monitoring them?
你可以匿名举报这一切
You could've taken all of this, sent it in as an anonymous tip,
-然后放手走人 -没这么简单
- and walked away. - It's not that simple.
就这么简单
Yes, it is.
你不想告发他们
You don't want to turn them in.
为什么
Why?
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
我想自己找到他们
I want to be the one that finds them.
我想知道这条路指向哪里
I need to see where this leads.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
艾略特 听我说
Elliot, listen to me.
你不是这样的人
This is not who you are.
你不会炸掉大楼
You don't blow up buildings.
你不会伤害别人
You don't hurt people.
我知道
I know.
那是为什么
What is this, then?
我内心中有一部分自己
There's something inside me
无法放下由我们引起的一切
that can't let go of what we started.
我们引起的一切已经结束了
What we started is over.
我之前来的时候 你说你想结束这一切
Before, when I was here, you said you wanted to stop this.
我要你回到那个时候
I need you to go back to that place.
告诉我 你能做到吗
Tell me right now-- can you do that?
能
Yes.
很好
Good.
目标已定 加上你手上的信息
So with that in mind and with what you have,
我们要怎么找到他们 永远结束这一切
how do we find them and just end this once and for all?
最好的线索就是我
The best lead we've got is me.
她之前把钥匙给了我...
She gave me her keys when we were...
房♥东没换锁
Landlord never changed the locks,
又一直没有人住
and it's been vacant.
怎么 你就来这里待着吗
So what? You just come in here and hang?
我懂的
I get it.
我白天没断片过
I haven't lost time during the day,
但到了晚上
but at night...
你想让我晚上不睡
That's when you want me to stay awake
以防你变成了海德先生 好盯住你
and keep watch on the off chance you turn into Mr. Hyde
跟着你去找到提利尔和黑暗军团
and follow you to Tyrell and the Dark Army.
你是我哥哥
You're my brother.
我永远会帮你
I'm always here for you.
再说 如果你觉得这是找到提利尔最好的办法
Besides, if you really think this is the best way to find Tyrell...
虽然奇怪 但是我们早就见怪不怪了
It's weird, but I guess we passed weird a long fucking time ago.
我帮你
I'm in.
该死 我得去上班了
Shit, I have to get to work.
不管他做了什么
Whatever he does,
那都不是我
it's not me.
我知道
I know.
...进去了
...come in, you know.
没有人愿意看到
The last thing anyone wants is some...
一个讨厌的政客...
sleazy politician...
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表