剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
你根本无法阻止
and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.
我要想办法销毁硬件安全组件
I'll find a way to destroy the HSMs.
这样一来 黑暗军团
Once I do that, there'll be no way
就无法进行第二阶段了
for the Dark Army to run Stage 2.
你要怎么做到
How are you gonna do that, huh?
你就要被赶出去了 大天才
You're about to be kicked out, Einstein.
所以真正的问题是
So the real question is,
你能不能赶在他们之前 找到硬件安全组件
can you get to the HSMs before they do?
我只需要去一楼
All I need to do is get to the ground floor.
然后再想办法回来
Once I'm there, I'll find a way to get back in.
就凭他们的安保力量
With the security they have?
我跟着谁进来
I'll tailgate someone.
我也不想戳破 孩子 但你想跟着人
Hate to say it, kiddo, but you'd have better luck
进入马友友演奏会的停车场都比这容易
tailgating the parking lot at a Yo-Yo Ma concert.
他们的眼睛都擦亮了在找你呢
They got all their peepers peeled for you.
-我熟悉路 -就算你真上去了
- I know my way around. - Even if you do get up there,
波比和保安都在找你
you got Bobbi and her Keystone Cops looking for you.
你绝对别想逃过他们
You'll never get away with that.
而你绞尽脑汁
And while you're busy spinning your wheels,
想证明我说错了时
trying to prove that piece of wisdom wrong,
恢复大楼将要爆♥炸♥
the recovery building's going to explode,
里面的人也会一起炸死
and the people inside right along with it.
他是对的 我该担心的是
He's right. I need to worry about
楼里的人 不是硬件安全组件
the people in the building, not the HSMs.
但是他不在
But there is no he.
那是我的想象
That was just my imagination.
我们几个月没相见了
We haven't seen each other in months.
我们一直在各自的断片时期里抵抗彼此
We've been battling each other in our own voids.
但至少现在我知道下一步该怎么办了
But at least now I know my next move.
艾略特·奥德森 我们有指示
Elliot Alderson, we've been instructed
护送你离开大楼
to escort you off the premises.
告诉我民♥主♥是什么样
Show me what democracy looks like!
民♥主♥就是这个样
This is what democracy looks like!
告诉我民♥主♥是什么样
Show me what democracy looks like!
民♥主♥就是这个样
This is what democracy looks like!
告诉我民♥主♥是什么样
Show me what democracy looks like!
民♥主♥就是这个样
This is what democracy looks like!
告诉我民♥主♥是什么样
Show me what democracy looks like!
民♥主♥就是这个样
This is what democracy looks like!
E公♥司♥恢复中心 请问为您接到哪里
E Corp Recovery Center. How may I direct your call?
听着 你们的数据中心将开始积攒氢气
Listen, there's gonna be a buildup of hydrogen in the data center.
先生 我听不清你的话
Sir, I'm having trouble hearing you.
要我联络...
Would you like me to connect you--
你得赶紧叫所有人撤离大楼
You've gotta get everyone out of the building now.
将有电火花引燃氢气
A spark will ignite the hydrogen
把整栋大楼烧成灰烬
and bring the whole place down.
叫人去电池室去看看你们的不间断电源
Have someone look at the battery room for your UPS devices.
UPS 快递吗
Sir, UPS?
我们货运业务是由E速运承担的
We use E Shipping for our freight services here.
要我为你转接仓库吗
Would you like me to transfer you to the warehouse?
你们楼里有个炸♥弹♥
There's a fucking bomb in your building.
马上撤出所有人
Clear everyone out now.
希望这样大家有足够时间逃出去了
Hopefully that gives everyone enough time to get out.
-现在我只需要想办法 -艾略特
- Now all I need to do is find a way to-- - Elliot!
你得想办法帮我再进去
You've gotta help me get back inside.
我有事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
23层有台代码签名机
There's a code signing machine on 23.
-我们得想办法 -我在跟联调局合作
- We have to find a way to-- - I'm working with the FBI.
思科死后 联调局不仅仅是
After Cisco, when the FBI questioned me,
审讯了我
they did more than that.
他们把一切都写在了一张板子上
They had everything laid out on this board:
我们 安吉拉 特伦顿 莫布利 每个人
Us, Angela, Trenton, Mobley, everyone.
几个月来他们追踪了我们的一举一动
They had been following our every move for months.
他们什么都知道
They knew everything.
提利尔 他们认为他是一切的核心
And Tyrell, they think he's at the center of it all.
等等
Wait--wait a minute.
倒回去
Back up.
思科死后就开始了吗
This--this has been going on since Cisco?
你一直在跟联调局合作
You've been working with them? The FBI?
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我为咱们谈好了一个交易
I made a deal for us.
-他们只想要提利尔 -什么
- All they want is Tyrell. - What?
什么交易
What deal?
所以你才黑我吗
Is that why you hacked me?
是为了他们
For them?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你戴窃听器了吗
Are you wearing a fucking wire right now?
没有
No.
不 他们都不知道我在这儿
No, they don't even know that I'm here.
艾略特 我跟你说的是实话
Elliot, I'm telling you the truth.
实话
The truth?
实话
The truth?
你一直背着我跟联调局合作
You've been working with the FBI behind my back?
你一直在监视我
You've been spying on me?
这怪我吗
Am I to blame for this?
怪我没告诉她我多么想念机器人先生
Not telling her how much I miss Mr. Robot?
或许我有一部分私心 纵容了这一切的发生
How a part of me may have let all of this happen?
那天晚上
The other night,
我按你说的跟踪了你
I followed you like you asked me to.
他大概凌晨2点溜出了公♥寓♥
He snuck out of the apartment around 2:00 a.m.,
然后跟安吉拉见了面
and met up with Angela.
她知道那是他
She knew it was him.
我觉得跟他们合作的是
I think the two of them have been working with--
提利尔
Tyrell.
就是这个
That's it.
我的运行时错误
My runtime error.
我看到她了
I saw her...
还有他
And him.
我当时站在一个房♥间里
I was standing in a room...
-他们在一起 -是安吉拉干的
- and they were together. - Angela is the one behind this.
-我得阻止她 -安吉拉背叛了你
- I gotta stop her. - Angela's been betraying you?
你也是
So have you.
你对我隐瞒了这事
You kept this from me.
你这段时间一直在耍我
You've been trying to play me this whole fucking time?
民♥主♥就是这个样
This is what democracy looks like!
告诉我民♥主♥是什么样
Show me what democracy looks like!
民♥主♥就是这个样
This is what democracy looks like!
告诉我民♥主♥是什么样
Show me what democracy looks like!
民♥主♥就是这个样
This is what democracy looks like!
-四 三 二 一 -我们正在直播
- Four, three, two, one... - We are live.
好了 五秒后开始直播
Okay, we've live in five,
四 三
four, three..
谢谢 杰克 我现在在E公♥司♥总部外
Thanks, Jack. I'm here outside E Corp headquarters,
虽然每日的抗♥议♥者已经见怪不怪
and while it's typical to see daily protesters,
但抗♥议♥者如此多 如此激动却很不寻常
it's unusual for the crowd to be this size and this vocal.
一名纽约警局警官告诉我
An NYPD official told me
他们对现在的情况非常重视
they're taking the situation very seriously,
而且增派了警员来维持人群秩序
and sending in additional units for crowd control.
但不好说清的是 为什么偏偏是今天
What's less clear is why today.
失业率达到史上最高的26%
With an all-time high unemployment rate of 26%,
很多公民都有了游♥行♥的理由
giving many citizens something to march about,
我问过的大部分抗♥议♥者
most of the protesters I spoke with
都就他们前来的缘由给出了不同答案
did give me varying answers as to why they're here.
从强制货币改变
From forced currency changes
到企业贪婪和腐♥败♥
to corporate greed and corruption,
甚至还有位先生告诉我
I even had one gentlemen tell me
他是来抗♥议♥今早的联♥合♥国♥投票的
he was here to protest this morning's U.N. vote,
他认为这跟E公♥司♥有所关联
that he felt it was somehow connected to E Corp.
民♥主♥就是这个样
This is what democracy looks like!
告诉我民♥主♥是什么样
Show me what democracy looks like!
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表