剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
这是我们的积分卡
Oh, and here's our loyalty card.
打十个红独轮手推车
Ten wheelbarrows punched,
便能获得一杯免费奶昔
and you get a free milkshake on us.
我并不常来这个街区
You know, I--I don't get to this neighborhood too often.
你们开张多久了
How long have you been open?
就六周多一点
A little over six weeks,
但如果你是问盛大开幕特惠活动 已经结束了
but if you're talking about the grand opening special, that's over.
就是问问 谢了 亲
Just curious. Thanks, hon.
看来他不喜欢我的留言
I guess he didn't like my note.
我得去电池室
I need to get to the battery room.
用餐愉快 女士
Enjoy your meal, ma'am.
一位员工正在离开 红色围裙
I got a worker exiting now, red apron.
盯住他
Keep an eye on him.
收到
10-4.
妈妈 是我
Mom, it's me.
听着 我没多少时间
Listen, I don't have a lot of time.
我需要你今天余下时候都待在家中
I need you to stay home for the rest of the day.
别出门
Don't go out.
那我给你寄去 别出...
I'll ship you some Ensure. Just don't go--
我会让人今天送到
I'll have it delivered today.
是的 他们现在有当日送了
Yes, yes, they have same-day delivery now.
我保证 待在家里
I promise. Just stay home.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我打算搬去跟我的长女 露易丝住
So, I'm going to move in with my oldest daughter, Louise.
我们都觉得现在最好是资源共享
We agreed it's best to pool our resources these days,
但是 我不想成为拖累
but-- I don't wanna be a burden.
别那么想
Don't think like that.
你知道这样做最好
You know it's the best thing to do.
你不应该一个人住
And it doesn't make sense for you to be living all alone.
你说得大概是对的
You're probably right.
我的结肠溃疡又开始发作了
And my--my ulcerated colitis is kicking in again,
所以能有家人在身边也好
so it'd be nice to have family around,
以防我出什么事
you know, in case anything happens.
小心驶得万年船
You can never be too safe.
你听说E公♥司♥今早发生的打♥砸♥抢♥事件了吗
Did you hear about the melee at E Corp this morning?
这世界真是疯了
The whole world's going to hell in a hand basket.
手包给我 马上
Give me your purses, now!
给我
Give it!
电子硬币钱包 在哪
Ecoin wallet, where is it?
求你 别伤害我
Please, please don't hurt me!
求你
Please!
你还在等什么
The fuck you waiting on?
把包给我
Hand over your purse!
怎么回事 里面有什么
What's going on? What's in there?
着火了 后屋有烟冒出来
There's a fire. I've got smoke coming from the backroom.
我正看着建筑图呢 这里没有后屋
I'm looking at the floor plan now, and there is no backroom.
我不会再说一遍了 贱♥人♥
Last time I ask bitch!
给我
Do it!
22958号♥呼叫行动中心 紧急传输
Cred 22958 to Op Center. Emergency transmission.
请说 22958
Go with your message, 22958.
红独轮手推车烧烤餐馆起火
I've got a fire coming from Red Wheelbarrow restaurant,
百老汇街1197号♥
1197 Broadway.
通知圣地亚戈副主管和59袭击专案组
Notify ASAC Santiago and 5/9 task force
-可能看到了威利克 -收到
- of a possible Wellick sighting. - Copy that.
你在干什么 把包给他啊
What are you doing? Give him your purse!
诺姆 我要进去了 快到后门来
Norm, I'm going in. Get around to the backdoor now,
以防提利尔在 企图逃跑
in case Tyrell's in there and tries to run.
你差点没命啊
You could've died.
不
No.
没人会死的
No one's gonna die.
电池室有卤烃灭火系统
The battery room has a halocarbon fire suppression system.
如果我可以启动它
If I can activate it,
就能在30秒内将氧气吸出房♥间
it'll suck all the oxygen out of the room in 30 seconds,
并密封住门 制♥造♥真空
seal all the doors, and create a vacuum,
这样就不可能出现火花
making it impossible to create any kind of spark,
那就能避免
which would prevent--
结束指令
The kill command.
我想用它阻止袭击
Here I am, trying to use it to stop this attack
而机器人先生则想用它对付我
while Mr. Robot is trying to use it on me.
那么我们是不是互相抵消了
Does that just mean we cancel each other out,
互相拼命 最终却原地不动
fighting so hard, we end up standing in place?
不管他 我得继续走
Fuck that. I gotta keep moving.
哥们 你没事吧
Dude, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你违背了我的直接命令 我明确说了
You disobeyed a direct order. I told you, flat out--
我说了 我是来勘察现场
I already told you it was a site survey.
要举报我尽管去吧
Report me if you want.
那我为什么会站在一间地下室里
Then why am I standing in a goddamn basement
-门被你踹开了 -有着火的迹象
- with the door kicked in? - There were signs of a fire.
我只是尽职
I did my job.
如果有机会 我还会继续尽职
I'd do it again, if given the opportunity.
还有吗
Anything else?
好吧
All right.
听着
Look...
虽然你公然不服从上级领导
despite your blatant disregard for chain of command,
这仍是一个胜利
this was still a win.
威利克是来过这里
Wellick was here.
应急小组从这里找到的证据
The evidence ERT pulls out of this shit hole
会让我们更接近抓到他
can only bring us closer to capturing him.
我们已经派特遣队去隧♥道♥搜查了
Now, we've got task force canvassing the tunnels.
如果提利尔在那里 我们会抓到他的
If Tyrell is in there, we'll get him.
你回办公室吧
Why don't you head back to the office?
等证据送去 你就开始整理
When the evidence comes in, you start sorting through it.
我能看到你的大眼珠子 开门
I can see your big ass eye. Open up.
-你想干吗 -给老娘开门
- What do you want? - Open the goddamn door.
-小杯咖啡 不加东西 -好的
- Small coffee, black. - You got it.
我要去办公室了
I'm gonna head up to the office.
-你没事吧 -我就去
- You gonna be okay? - I'll be up in a minute.
你坑了我们
You fucked us,
简直毫不留情面
bent us over the sink and went to town.
你在胡说八道呢 我们是一边的
You're not making any sense. We're on the same side.
不 该死
No...Fuck!
拜托 不要啊 该死
Oh, come on, please! Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
我看到你了
I saw you
操纵我哥哥
manipulating my brother,
利用他的病情对付他
turning his condition against him.
扳到E公♥司♥可是你们的计划 记得吗
Taking down E Corp was your plan. Remember?
不 阻止袭击
No! Stop the attack!
你们得阻止袭击
You have to stop the attack!
-趴在地上 -听我说
- Get on the ground! Get on the ground! - Listen to me,
-你们得阻止袭击 -趴在地上
- you have to stop the attack! - On the ground!
是你们把我拖进来的
You're the ones who dragged me into this.
我们可没叫你炸死一栋楼的人
We didn't ask you to blow up a goddamn building full of people.
你不知道你在说什么呢
You don't know what you're talking about.
他们在疏散大楼了
They're evacuating the building.
随时要开始了
It's gonna happen any second.
求你们 听我说 我可以帮忙
Please, listen to me, I can help you!
快走 上
Let's go! Go, go, go!
你倒说说 我凭什么不向联调局举报你
Tell me why I shouldn't call the FBI and turn you in.
你究竟想要什么 达琳
What is it that you really want, Darlene?
他们的纸质记录都存放在那里
With all their paper records consolidated there,
E公♥司♥将就此终结
this is going to mark the official end of E Corp.
各位 退后 站住
Folks, get back! Please stop.
随你怎么骗自己
You can lie to yourself all you want...
但是夜深人静的时候 你会良心不安的
But when you're alone at night, this shit will haunt you.
相信我吧
Trust me on that.
-闪开 -你们不懂
- Move--move. - You don't understand!
不 听我说
No, no, no, listen to me,
你们得阻止袭击
you have to stop the attack!
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表