剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
来吧
Oh, please, come.
没关系的
It'll be great.
那地方多远
How far is this place?
就在街角
Just around the corner.
好吧
Oh, right, well,
我只是想说
I just wanted to say...
谢谢你的圣诞贺卡
Thank you for the Christmas card.
不客气
You're welcome.
那天的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm so sorry about that day.
我走进房♥间 他就走到我前面
I came into the room, and he slinked towards me,
还生着火 他又是美国总统
and there was a fire, and he's the President of the United States,
什么都没发生 我保证
and nothing happened... I promise.
我觉得自己好傻 因为
And I just felt like such a fool because...
-联调局 联调局 -联调局
- FBI, FBI! - FBI!
-给我跪下 -把手举到脑后
- On your fucking knees! - Hands behind your head!
不许动
Don't you fucking move!
不许动
Don't move.
不许动
Don't you fucking move.
我有时候会想 如果我被提利尔打死了
I sometimes wonder if I'd died when Tyrell shot me,
我的革命也会随我一起结束吗
would my revolution have died with me?
一开始 我以为黑暗军团救了我的命
At first, I thought the Dark Army saved my life.
其实没有
They didn't though.
他们是救了他 机器人先生
They saved him, Mr. Robot.
现在他想发动一场恐怖袭击
And now he's trying to wage a terrorist attack,
这让我很兴奋
and that excites me.
为什么
Why?
达琳说得对
Darlene's right.
我可以告诉联调局 把证据给他们
I could've tipped off the FBI, given them all this evidence
交给他们处理
and let them handle it.
我可以坐在宜家沙发上看我的新电视
I could just go back to my new TV and IKEA furniture.
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
那是什么
What's that?
没什么 很没意思的
Nothing, boring.
就是扫描 加密 存档
It's a scan, encrypt, archive.
是新的整合流程
It's the new consolidation.
应该是下周开会
Meeting's next week, I think.
漏洞百出的谎话
That was a terrible lie.
她不可能相信我的
There's no way she believes me.
好吧
Okay.
你今晚会参加派对的 是吧
You're still coming to the party tonight, right?
我忘记了 作为公♥司♥的员工
I forgot that part of being a corporate drone
就必须参加办公室聚会
is going to mandated office functions.
当然了
Yeah, definitely.
我一定去
I wouldn't miss it.
太好了
Great.
你哪天一定得上了她 哥们
One of these days, you gotta pound that ass, dude.
我一直到处献殷勤
Like, I've been out here splashing everything in sight,
可是我下面开始有些孤独了
but it's starting to feel a little lonely in p-town.
别让她溜了 好吗
Don't let her slip away, all right?
别让我失望
I need you on this.
我们知道是你发布的去社会视频
We know you posted the fsociety video.
凭法♥院♥命令
With a court order,
我们拿到了视频网站上
we got the Vimeo connection logs
你所使用账号♥的连接日志
for the account you used,
于是我们查到了你的IP地址和住址
which led us to your IP address and then your home address.
所以你才会坐在这里
That's why you're sitting here.
我的搭档想说的是
What my partner's trying to say is
你要下地狱了
you're on a path to a hell,
可不是那种美好的天堂
and we're not talking the thousand virgins kind.
而是每天在监狱里
We're talking sharing a prison shower
跟几个痛恨真♥主♥的纳粹一同淋浴
with a few Allah-hating Nazis on the daily.
你还年轻
You're young.
别把大好时光浪费在铁窗后
Don't waste these years behind bars.
你只需要告诉我们幕后主使是谁
All you gotta do is tell us who's behind this.
你认识达琳·奥德森吗
Do you know Darlene Alderson?
艾略特·奥德森 认识吗
Elliot Alderson, do you know him?
你与他合作过吗
Have you ever worked with him?
提利尔·威利克
Tyrell Wellick,
他是你的头领吗
is he your leader?
倔强不爱吱声
The tough, quiet kind.
关塔那摩的人最喜欢你这样的了
Boys in Gitmo find your type especially cute.
白玫瑰
Whiterose.
白玫瑰是你的头领吗
Is Whiterose your leader?
努里先生
Mr. Nouri,
我无聊的时候 就会发飙
when I get bored, I get very teed off,
而你这样一言不发简直就是镇定剂
and this silent treatment of yours is a straight-up sedative.
所以我最后问你一次
So this is the last time I'm gonna ask you,
我劝你 别让我感到无聊
and, I urge you this time, do not bore me.
你的头领是谁
Who is your leader?
去社会
Fsociety.
是我
Just me.
能骗过我了
Could have fooled me.
穿这么正式干什么
What's with the Armani Exchange getup?
我和同事们聚会去了
I came from a work party.
好吧
Copy that.
你晚上没问题吧
You good for the night?
你确定能挺得住吗
You sure you can stay up?
我刚磕了药 没问题的
Just did an eight ball, so I'm golden.
或许我们该定个信♥号♥♥
Maybe we should have some sort of signal
我来去的时候用
when I'm coming and going
好让你知道是我
so you know it's me.
你就直接跟我说怎么样
How about you just tell me?
那挺好
That's a good signal.
-晚安 -等等 你要睡觉吗
- Good night. - Wait, are you going to sleep?
我想先去遛小鳍的
I was gonna walk Flipper first.
好啊 我一起来
Cool, I'll come with.
好吧 我就把想法说出来
Okay, so, just thinking out loud,
但如果我真跟踪他
but, if I do follow him
发现了提利尔
and find Tyrell
还有黑暗军团 然后发生了什么事
and the Dark Army and shit goes down,
糟糕的事
like, bad shit,
你会报仇的吧
you'd get vengeance, right?
比如 要是我死了 你会杀了杀我的人吧
Like, if I die or something, you'll kill whoever did it,
当然了 我也会为你报仇
and, obviously, I'll do the same for you.
就像 复仇约定
Like, like a vengeance pact.
有那种东西吗
Is that even a thing?
可以成为我们的约定
It can be our thing.
你加入吗
You in?
当然了 我加入
Fuck yeah, I'm in.
好
Cool.
达琳
Darlene...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我几周来对你很差
I treated you like shit for weeks.
我不该把你推开的
I shouldn't have been pushing you away.
你是我妹妹
You're my fucking sister.
我该信任你的
I should've believed you.
我们追踪了去社会的视频
We've got the fsociety video traced
查到了那混♥蛋♥的公♥寓♥
right to that asshole's apartment.
全国超过半数的联调局都在
We got more than half the FBI across the country
追查提利尔·威利克
chasing Tyrell Wellick,
你却问那个白♥痴♥
and you're asking that yahoo
什么暗网童话里的
about the mythical Whiterose from the land
神秘白玫瑰
of Dark Web Fairy Tales?
拜托 多米 白玫瑰就是黑暗军团的
Come on, Dom, Whiterose is a boogie man story
妖怪故事
for the Dark Army.
这样的组织是没有头领的
Groups like these don't have leaders.
黑暗军团跟其他组织不一样
The Dark Army isn't like any other group.
我受够了做唯一一个
And I'm tired of being the only one
质疑他们参与了此事的人
that questions their involvement in this.
他们当然有参与
No doubt they're involved,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表