剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
回去吧 假警报 我们走
Wrap it up. False alarm. We're outta here.
后退 我们走
Back it up! Let's go.
假警报 伙计们 可以回去工作了
False alarm, folks. It's safe to go back to work.
他们在干什么 我的炸♥弹♥威胁呢
What are they doing? What about my bomb threat?
假警报 去吧 上去吧
False alarm. Go ahead, go up.
为什么大家都回去了
Why is everyone going back in?
没出事 假警报
Everything's fine. False alarm.
不 这里不安全
No, it's not safe.
你得让他们离开这里
You gotta get them out of there.
紧急勤务组排查过整层楼 一切安全
ESU swept the floor. All's clear.
已经...可以回去工作了
It's, uh-- it's--it's safe to go back to work.
我放出炸♥弹♥威胁 他们却没有炸♥弹♥可找
I called in a bomb threat with no bomb for them to find.
没有实体的炸♥弹♥
There's no tangible explosive.
他们根本不知道自己要找什么
They had no idea what they were looking for.
-但我知道 -各位 需要E公♥司♥门卡
- But I do. - Folks, you need E Corp I.D.
才能重新进入大楼
to re-enter the building.
请将门卡拿在我们看得到的地方
Please have them out where we can see them.
继续走 继续走
Keep it moving. Keep it moving.
把门卡拿出来 准备扫描
Have your badges out and ready.
继续走 一次一个
Let's go. One at a time.
七楼现在什么情况
Can you give us a status update on the seventh floor?
七楼安全 马上回来找你
Seventh floor clear. Heading back down to you.
我想得没错
I was right.
安吉拉帮他们绕过了我的补丁
Angela helped them get around my patch
用复♥制♥的硬件安全组件签署了他们的恶意软件
and sign their own malware with a cloned HSM.
如果我能回滚
If I can roll it back,
纯净版就能覆盖提利尔和机器人先生的恶意软件
the clean version will overwrite Tyrell and Mr. Robot's malware
给我争取一些时间取消失窃密钥的权限
and buy me some time to revoke the stolen keys.
只需几分钟 我们就...
A couple of minutes, and we'll be--
我为什么做不到
Why can't I do this?
我为什么不能启动修复
Why can't I start the restore?
名字叫胖胖 妞妞和乔治
Names are Fattie, Fattina, and Georgie.
乔治是以我阿姨命名的
Georgie was named after my aunt.
她很可爱 不过手指很粗
Lovely woman. Fat fingers, though.
发生了什么
What the fuck is going on?
反正 有人叫车太好了
Anyway, it's nice to have a customer flag me down.
59之后 就没多少人叫车了
Since 5/9, we haven't had a whole lot of customers.
停车 停车
Stop, stop.
怎么了
What's the problem?
你跟我说去A大道和休斯顿大街
You told me Houston on Avenue A.
-我什么时候说的 -20秒前
- When did I say that? - 20 seconds ago.
机器人先生
Mr. Robot.
我们都知道我会断片 但他占据了多久
I lost time. We know that. But how much did he take?
15分钟 我不能浪费15分钟
15 minutes. I can't spare 15 minutes.
停车
Stop the goddamn car.
赶紧停车
Pull over now!
如果恶意软件已经上载
If the malware's already loaded,
氢气正在充满电池室
hydrogen is filling up the battery room right now.
影响因素太多 根本无法预料何时会爆♥炸♥
There are too many factors to predict when it's going to blow.
可能是两小时
Could be two hours,
也可能随时爆♥炸♥
or it could explode at any second.
为什么这些事总搞得这么紧张
Why do we always cut these things so damn close?
迪皮耶罗探员
Agent DiPierro.
拜托告诉我你已经有进展了 多米
Tell me you have something, Dom.
我现在如坐针毡 要发疯了
I am sitting here, fucking pins and needles, losing my shit.
你知道我不能把情况说出去 达琳
You know I can't share any information, Darlene.
艾略特又和你联♥系♥了吗
Have you heard anything more from Elliot?
没有 我一直在打给他
No, I've been trying to call him,
可他不接
but he's not answering.
没得到有利于案子的情报就别找我
Unless you've got more intel that can further this case,
我要挂了
I'm hanging up.
我们给你线索了
We gave you this lead.
要不是我们你什么都没有
You wouldn't have shit without us.
你别以为我不知道
Don't think for a second that I don't know
你有事瞒着我
that you're keeping something from me.
看看现在的情况
Given what's at stake,
不管你在保护谁
whoever you're protecting,
我希望那是值得的
I sure as shit hope they're worth it.
来得不是时候 姑娘们
Wrong fucking day, girls.
你饿不饿
You hungry?
还行 可以吃点东西
Yeah, I could eat.
不 我是说 想不想去吃午饭
No, I mean, do you wanna go get lunch?
你想吃的话我陪你去
I can get lunch if you wanna get lunch.
我想去吃
I'd be up for it.
那好吧 咱们去吃午饭吧
All right then, I guess we're going to lunch.
我不明白 为什么大家都要走了
I don't understand. Why is everyone leaving?
他们应该监控着结果
They should be monitoring the fallout.
乔安娜和我儿子在哪
Where are Joanna and my son?
我们什么时候飞基辅
What time is our flight to Kiev?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
出什么事了
What's going on?
全都没了
Everything's gone.
混账东西
Motherfucker.
是机器人先生正在获得控制
Is Mr. Robot gaining control,
还是我在失控
or am I losing control?
如果他有能力切换
If he has the power to switch,
是不是代表我也有
does that mean I do too?
难道取决于谁更想获胜吗
Is this a matter of who wants to win the most?
是的 我同意
Yeah, I agree,
太让人混乱了
this is fucking confusing.
你的乌克兰之行
Your trip to the Ukraine,
不能像我们说好的那样进行了
it's not gonna work out the way we discussed it.
14名顾客
I've got 14 customers,
4名厨师在后面干活儿 两个妹子做点餐
four cooks behind the line, two girls working checkout.
没有看到威利克
No sign of Wellick.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我找到了解决办法
I--I found a solution.
你说你会带我的家人来见我
You--you said you'd bring my family to me.
前面如何
What's going on out front?
我能看到门口 那里和附近没有异常情况
I've got eyes on the door. Nothing unusual there or nearby.
你保证的
You fucking promised!
计划是因我才得以进行
The plan is happening because of me,
你就这样回报我
and this is how you repay me?
恐怕情况要更微妙一些
I'm afraid the situation is more nuanced than that.
该死 又出现了 他的存在
Shit, there it is again, his presence.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel it too?
不 我需要更多时间
No, I need more time.
至少他这次没走很远
At least he didn't get too far this time.
五分钟
Five minutes.
我在缩短断片时间 但是
I'm narrowing the gap, but still,
这可不是在监狱里下棋总是打平的那种破事
this isn't one of our bullshit stalemate prison chess games.
这一次 平手就是机器人先生胜利
In this case, a stalemate means Mr. Robot wins.
就这样了吗
So, this is it?
结局就是这样了吗
This is how it's going to end?
厕所里有人 15个客人了
Bathroom's in use. Make that 15 customers.
按上面的指示做
Follow the instructions inside,
然后烧掉
and then burn them.
除非提利尔在撒尿 你打算怎么做
Well, unless Tyrell's taking a leak, what do you wanna do?
我要吃东西
I'm gonna eat.
你不打算杀我吗
You're not going to kill me?
提利尔
Tyrell...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
专注 专注
Stay focused. Stay focused.
我越坚强 就越可能...
The stronger I am, the better chance I have of--
又失去了三分钟
Three more minutes gone.
谁知道我还有多少时间
Who knows how many I have to spare?
我要没有选择了
I'm running out of options.
或许我不该抵抗 而是该跟他谈谈
Instead of fighting, maybe it's time we talk.
冷饮柜在您身后
The soda fountain's behind you there.
请坐 餐点备好我们会喊您的号♥
Have a seat, and we'll call your number when it's ready.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表