剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
在排放测试中作弊
cheat the emissions test
隐瞒自己所造成的污染
to hide how much pollution they really created.
因为这种官僚主义
Factoring in the bureaucracy
以及这群腐♥败♥又愚蠢的管理者们
and the line of corrupt, moronic managers I have to get through,
我得继续维持运输仍在进行的假象
I'll need to keep up the illusion that shipments are still happening.
你上周运来的也是这些破盒子
These are the same damn boxes you brought last week.
你懂的 我只是听命行事而已
You know me. I do what the paper says.
好吧
All right!
装起来 小伙子们
Pack it up, boys!
我制♥造♥的这个假象有个问题
Problem with my illusion is,
假如提利尔和黑暗军团以为
what if Tyrell and the Dark Army
所有的记录真的到达了目的地怎么办
think all the records actually get there?
因此我还得确保不间断电源系统的安全
This is why I gotta keep the UPS systems safe too,
因为纽约存储中心里这些无害的备用电池
because these innocuous backup batteries in the New York facility
在恶意软件的操控下可以变成炸♥弹♥
can turn into idle bombs with the right malware.
而这些人就是被委以重任保护这些电池的前线士兵
And these are the frontline soldiers trusted to protect them.
你们要阻止我吗 我可是只大警犬啊妞儿
You guys gonna stop me? Uh, I'm a bloodhound, girl.
我就直接跳回去了 老兄 真是...
I just dove right back in, dude, just--ah.
这个补丁确保不间断电源设备上
This patch ensures that the UPS devices
只能运行有邪恶公♥司♥电子签名的
will only run trusted code
受信任代码
that's digitally signed by Evil Corp.
总之 即使他们觉得
Bottom line: even if they think
所有的纸质记录都到达了目的地
all the paper records got here,
他们也无法炸掉那栋楼
they won't be able to blow up that building.
总而言之 在当地进行电子化
In conclusion, digitizing locally
不把纸质记录运送到这里
and not shipping paper records here
是帮助我们恢复的最佳选择
is the best option for our recovery efforts.
太棒了
Perfect.
我们去见技术部副总裁吧
Let's set a meeting with the VP of Technology.
给他看看这个方案
I want to get this in front of him.
干得漂亮 艾略特
Great work, Elliot.
一旦上层领导同意了
Once upper management's on board,
我们就开始重建数据库了
we'll be on our way to rebuilding the database
袭击就真正都过去了
and the hack will officially be behind us.
但这并不意味着我空闲的时候
Doesn't mean that in my spare time
没办法铲除邪恶公♥司♥的人♥渣♥
I can't find ways to purge Evil Corp of all their shitbags.
常见的次贷骗子
You know, your typical subprime mortgage scammers,
庞氏骗局策划者
Ponzi schemers...
盗用养老金的人
Pension embezzlers,
还有性骚扰者
and sexual harassers.
这样一来 等邪恶公♥司♥东山再起
That way, when Evil Corp gets back on its feet,
它就不再邪恶了
they'll no longer be evil.
我们很骄傲能称你为邪恶...E公♥司♥的新成员
We're proud to call you a new member of Evil--E Corp.
因为改变世界无需扳倒E公♥司♥
Because changing the world was never about tearing E Corp down.
而是要把它变得更好
It's about making them better.
也许我毁掉了一个本就完蛋的世界
Maybe I fucked up an already fucked-up world,
但我现在在修复了 点击"撤销"
but I'm fixing it now, hitting "undo."
朋友 感觉超爽
And, friend, it feels great.
好吧 说实话
Okay, if I'm being real,
我还没修复一切
I haven't fixed everything.
孤独又卷土重来
The loneliness came back.
比以前更严重
Worse than I remember.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我知道我做得对
I know I'm doing the right thing.
你肯定也知道
You have to see that.
那这是怎么回事
Then what is this?
为什么我觉得内心空落落的
Why do I feel this empty void inside?
连抗抑郁药都没用了
Even the Zoloft isn't helping.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
操
Fuck.
我到底怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我真的要疯了
I'm really starting to lose it.
因为最近的情况 我办公室的房♥东
With everything going on, my landlord at the office
一直没付水电费物业费 所以
hasn't been paying utilities or maintenance, so...
我会在家办公一段时间
I'll be working from my home office for a while.
我应该说点什么吗
Am I supposed to say something?
地毯很漂亮
It's a nice rug.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天过生日 感觉如何
How are you feeling about your birthday today?
糟了
Shit.
她说得对
She's right.
我忘得一干二净
Totally forgot.
今天真是我生日
It is my birthday today.
你今晚有什么计划吗
Do you have plans tonight?
没有
No.
上次治疗的时候
In our last session,
我们聊了你妹妹
we talked about your sister.
我们最近没说话
We haven't been talking.
我能问问为什么吗
Can I ask why?
她是他会出现的原因之一
She's one of the reasons he comes out.
跟我说说吧
Talk about that.
他消失了
Well, he's... been gone, right?
自从我不跟她说话了 他就没再出现过
He hasn't come out since I stopped talking to her.
他不在了
How does that make you feel,
你感觉如何
that he's not around anymore?
不一样了
It's different.
好多了 对所有人都是
It's better. For everyone.
你没回答我的问题
You're still not answering the question.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
很好
Good.
你很想他 是不是
You miss him, don't you?
要是想他也没事
It's okay if you do.
我怀念作为某件东西的一部分
I miss being a part of something.
具体是作为什么的一部分
Being a part of what, exactly?
重要的东西
Something important.
有重大意义的
That meant something.
你想到什么了
Where'd you go?
我记得有一次达琳和我
I remembered this time Darlene and I...
算了
Never mind.
我想听
I'd love to hear it,
要是你不介意说出来的话
if you don't mind sharing it.
我们还小时
When we were kids,
有一年 下了大暴雪
this one year, there was this huge snowstorm.
达琳和我非常兴奋
And Darlene and I were so excited.
我们在外面玩了一整天
And we spent all day just playing outside.
堆了个雪人 给他取名叫
We made this snowman, and we called him...
凯文·麦凯利斯特
Kevin McAllister,
《小鬼当家》里的小鬼
you know, the kid from "Home Alone."
我们当时对那部电影很着迷
We were pretty obsessed with that movie.
我们让雪人双手捂住脸蛋
We even did the hands to the face,
就像他在电影里那样
like how he does in the movie.
结果如何
And how'd that turn out?
他看起来就像个没有胳膊
He just looked like a snowman
脸蛋很奇怪的雪人
with no arms and weird cheeks.
我们超级骄傲
And we were so proud of it,
我们说一定要偷来我爸爸的相机
we promised we'd steal my dad's camera
趁它还没融化赶紧拍张照片
and take a picture of it before it melted.
你们再回去的时候发生了什么
And what happened when you went back out?
我没能回去
I never got a chance to.
为什么
Why not?
我出事就是在那天
That was the day of my accident,
我被我爸爸推出窗外
when my dad pushed me out the window.
我们在医院待到很晚
We were at the hospital till pretty late.
你♥爸♥爸把你推出了窗外
Your dad pushed you out a window?
是的
Yeah.
我和你说过这件事
I've told you that before.
艾略特 你从来...
Elliot, you've never...
不 你从来没告诉过我
No, you've never told me this.
真奇怪
That's weird.
我记得...
I remember...
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表