剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
她正在看着我们
She's seeing us right now.
完了
Fuck me.
等一下
Now wait a minute.
我们再想想
Let's just slow things down a bit.
我们可以让她倒戈
We can flip her.
她会很有用的
She can be very valuable.
-我绝对不会倒戈 -多米
- No way I'm flipping. - Dom.
别蠢了 听我说
Don't be stupid. Listen to me.
我在想办法救你的命
I'm trying to get you out of this alive.
很有用
Valuable, huh?
你觉得她能在局里混出名堂吗
You think she would've gone far in the Bureau?
她能成为有史以来最年轻的副主管
She would have been one of the youngest ASACs ever,
还是可以的
still could be.
她是颗新星
No, she's a rising star.
有进取心
Gumption.
不过正如她所说
But it's like she said,
她不可能倒戈
no way she's flipping.
不不不 别太紧张 小姐
Oh, no, no, don't get too worked up, Miss.
看着天空
Just look at the sky.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
享受新鲜的空气
Try to enjoy the fresh air.
等等 等等 等等 多米
Wait, wait, wait. Dom.
告诉他你会倒戈的
Just tell him you'll flip.
这不值得 你可以...
This isn't worth it. You can--
不要介意
Oh, don't mind that.
我们要让这废物退休了
We're retiring this shit-stain.
你来接替他的位置
And you're taking his place.
你现在为黑暗军团工作了
You work for the Dark Army now.
你要回联调局
You're gonna go back to the FBI.
像以往一样工作
It's gonna be business as usual.
你要根据我们的要求 给我们情报
You're gonna feed us any information
帮我们办事
and answer all our requests.
-滚你的 -多米
- Fuck you. - Now, Dom.
你得好好想想
You're gonna need to get your head
你现在所处的位置
around the position you're in here.
我不是叛徒
I'm no traitor.
你现在就杀了我吧
You should kill me now
因为只要你放我走
because the first thing I do
我第一件要做的事就是把你抓起来
when you let me go is arrest your fucking ass.
你们家年纪最小的成员
The name of your youngest family member,
名叫什么来着
what is it?
没错
Oh, that's right.
莫里斯维尔的四岁的杰米·迪皮耶罗
Four-year-old Jamie DiPierro of Morrisville.
是你弟弟乔瑟夫的孩子 对吗
That's your brother Joseph's kid, right?
没错
Yeah.
我要你看着这个蠢货
I want you to look at this jerk-off
想象他是小杰米
and imagine it's little Jamie.
现在我要你想象 你在费城的妈妈
Now I want you to imagine your mom Trudie...
特鲁迪
in Philly.
现在想象 你克里斯叔叔
Now imagine Uncle Chris one morning
早上去拿
as he's picking up his copy...
《达拉斯晨星报》的模样
of the "Dallas Morning Star"!
或者你哥哥 杰瑞
Or you're older brother, Jerry,
他在看
while he's watching
《幸运...之...轮》
"Wheel...of...Fortune!"
我表达得够清楚了吗
Am I illustrating my point?
多米 我需要你亲口确认
Dom, I'm going to need verbal confirmation
你明白我们协议的细节
that you're grasping the details of this agreement!
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
日后...
In time...
你会适应的
this will get easier to live with.
我保证
I promise.
回谷仓去 等待我给你进一步的
Head into the barn and await further instructions
关于如何弥补圣地亚戈过失的指示
on how to clear up Santiago's missteps.
不好意思
Now, forgive me
我现在需要些时间集中精力
while I take a moment to center myself.
接下来这几下...
This next bunch...
是为我自己
These are for me.
多米 发生什么了
Jesus, Dom, what happened?
她应该是入会了
Looks like she's just got her initiation.
要来点猫薄荷吗 姑娘
Want some of this catnip, girl?
好吧 随便你
All right. Suit yourself.
如果我们不想办法离开这里
All right, if we don't figure out a way get out of here,
他们会杀了我们的
they are going to kill us.
看看你周围
Look around you.
他们被告知要等待
They've been instructed to wait.
而不是行动
Not act.
等待什么
Wait for what?
他们在等待一个很重要的人
They're preparing for someone important to come.
我已经处理好了一切
I took care of everything.
遵照指示
As instructed.
所有人都在谷仓里
Everyone's loaded up in the barn.
你最好派你的人
You might want to send your guys
去那边的木柴堆
to the woodpile over there.
我不得不杀了那个联调局内鬼
I had to kill the FBI mole.
这是坏消息
That's the bad news.
好消息是 我给你物色了个更好的人
Good news, I got you someone even better.
她级别不如他高
She doesn't have as high of a rank,
但她有诸多优点
but she's got tremendous upside.
而且...
Besides...
原来那家伙是白♥痴♥
That guy was a dickhead.
总之吧
Anyway.
她也在谷仓里呢
She's in the barn as well.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去过我一直念叨的
Me, I'm gonna take that overdue sabbatical
但还没过的假期
I keep talking about.
终于可以把书写完了
Finally get to finish my book.
至少那是我的目标
Well, that's the goal anyway.
我在考虑巴巴多斯的凉鞋度假村
I'm thinking the Sandals in Barbados.
这个月他们打折
They got a good special running this month.
你哪都不能去
You are not going anywhere.
我们还有事要做
We have work to do.
告诉我
Tell me something.
她现在还会突然示好吗
She still making her spontaneous overtures?
她让你给她舔了吗
She make you taste her yet?
记住 娃娃脸
Remember, doll face,
多年前 我曾是你
I was you years ago.
但我已经做得够多了
And I've already done my time.
她应该不会介意的
I think she'll be good with me.
很高兴我们聊了
Glad we did this.
我想离开
I want to leave.
我的人让你不满意了吗
My staff not keeping you comfortable?
如果我知道这是你家
I wouldn't have come
我是不会来的
if I had known this was your house.
我很担心你
I was getting concerned about you.
你好几周没上班了
Hadn't been to work for weeks,
也不接电♥话♥ 不回邮件
you're not answering your phone, your emails.
我派人去过你家
I sent someone to your apartment.
当我看到你都做了什么 我觉得我...
When I saw what you were doing, I felt I...
我必须得管管
I had to intervene.
我不应该在这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
你觉得你应该在哪呢
And where do you think you're supposed to be?
你知道的
You know where.
和她在一起
With her.
她有计划
She has a plan.
是的 我多年前就知道她那异想天开的计划
Yes, I've known about her delusional plan for years.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
奥德森先生
Mr. Alderson.
我看过了你写的第三阶段的东西
I had a chance to review your paperwork for Stage Three.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表