剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我要和你说些大实话 兄弟
I'm gonna drop some truth on you, dude.
既然我们都开诚布公了 我...
Since we're opening up here, I, uh--
我只有过两次性经历
I've only ever gotten laid twice.
好吧 实际上是一次半
Okay, actually, it was 1 1/2 times,
但是第一次 是那种...
but the first time, it was--
是那种高级三陪 兄弟 交际花
it was one of those high-end escorts, dude, a courtesan.
我在广场饭店看见她的...
I saw her at the Plaza Hotel--
实际上 是她看见我的 兄弟
and actually, she saw me, dude.
她过来找我搭讪
She totally was hitting on me.
我花了...两周的工资
It cost me, like, two weeks' pay.
我知道我这周末干了什么了
I know what I did this weekend.
我练习了我的讲话
I rehearsed my proposal.
我和技术部副主管有一次重要的会议
I have a big meeting with the VP of Technology.
实际上我根本没插♥进♥去过 兄弟
I've actually never had penetration, dude.
我没插♥进♥去 我只是...
I've never penetrated. I just--I--
我就是揉啊搓啊的...
I went to one of those rub and tugs...
不 等等 我已经开过会了
No, wait, I already had that meeting.
那是上周的事
That was last week.
刚刚过去的这个周末发生了什么
What happened this past weekend?
我一直想着她是那种被拐卖♥♥的女孩
I just kept thinking she was one of those girls that got kidnapped
然后被迫进入这个行当
and was forced to do it.
我就在那里想着她的家人之类的...
I was, like, thinking of her family the whole--
兄弟 谢谢你听我倾诉
Hey, dude, thanks for letting me confide in you.
但别告诉别人 好吧
Just don't tell any of the guys about this. Cool?
他刚刚做的事对我而言太难了...
It's hard what he just did...
面对面地开诚布公
Opening up face-to-face,
所以我大概会选择和你说
which is why I probably talk to you.
我为什么登不上我的账号♥了
Why is my account locked out?
E公♥司♥咨♥询♥台
E Corp Help Desk.
我登不上我的账号♥了
I got locked out of my account.
你能帮我重置一下密♥码♥吗
Can you do a password reset for me?
麻烦把您的员工号♥报给我
Can I have your employee number?
请稍等
Please hold.
我的工作邮箱收到了一个密♥码♥
My work email is prompting me for a password.
是有人多次试图以我的身份登录域名吗
Did someone try to get on the domain as me too many times?
还是说E公♥司♥不允许我登录了
Or has E Corp locked me out?
他们发现我黑了他们的运输吗
Did they discover my shipping hack?
我得查查我的监控服务器
I need to check my monitoring server.
萨马尔
Hey, Samar...
萨马尔 我进不去了
Samar, I got locked out.
能用你电脑快速查点东西吗
Can I hop on your machine to check something real quick?
好好好 用吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, go for it.
好
Yeah...
这就是那挥之不去的不祥感吗
Is this that bad feeling I have looming over me?
所以我今天才觉得不对劲
Is this why today doesn't feel right?
更新失败
An update failure.
不 这不可能
No, this can't be happening.
也许是我的报表出了问题
Maybe something's wrong with my dashboard.
我要查看完整记录
I need to check the full log.
操 今早6点7分
Shit. This morning at 6:07 a.m.,
黑暗军团试图进行第二阶段
the Dark Army tried to run Stage 2.
我的补丁拦住了他们 但无论如何
My patch stopped them, but it doesn't change the fact
他们打算今天炸掉市中心的大楼
they're trying to blow up the downtown building today.
见鬼 人事部的波比带着保安气势汹汹地来了
Damn, dude, Bobbi from HR is rolling up with Security.
不知道他们要解雇谁
Wonder who they're axing.
奥德森先生 感谢您耐心等待
Mr. Alderson, thank you for waiting.
我查过了
I looked into this.
我们现在不能恢复您的账户
It looks like we cannot restore your account at this time.
还有什么我能帮您
Is there anything else I can--
萨马尔说得对 人事部要炒掉某人
Samar is right. HR is firing someone.
就是我 操
Me. Fuck...
碰不到电脑 查不出他们想
I can't leave the building until I get back on a machine
怎么绕过我的补丁 我就不能离开这里
and figure out how they're planning on getting around my patch.
萨马尔 你帮我把他们拖住
Samar, I need you to distract them for me.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
帮我想办法
Help me figure this out.
别离开我 保持专注
Do not leave me. Stay focused.
不好意思 我想问你
Excuse me, I had a question for you...
我们要找艾略特·奥德森
We're looking for Elliot Alderson.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
知道 他在11层
Yeah, yeah, he's on floor 11.
那儿的卫生间最好
You know, they have the best bathrooms,
他喜欢在早上这时候上大号♥
and he likes to take his morning dump around this time.
萨马尔 严肃点
Samar, you need to be serious right now.
我们谈过你的轻度攻击行为
We have talked about these micro-aggressions of yours.
我是很严肃
I am being serious.
他告诉我他来的路上一直憋得很辛苦
He told me he was crowning his whole commute.
他刚刚离开
He was just here.
我们需要找到艾略特·奥德森
We need eyes on Elliot Alderson.
艾略特 我不知道你会来
Elliot, I didn't know if you'd be here.
-简内特 我 -好消息 你的提议通过了
- Janet, I-- - Great news on your proposal.
这周从西南地区开始
Starting with the Southwest region this week,
所有纸质记录都会在当地数字化
all paper records will be digitized locally.
我周五就想找你 但你不在
I tried to find you on Friday. I--you weren't in.
我想当面祝贺你
I wanted to congratulate you in person.
数据库将在很快...
Before we know it, the database...
你听见她说什么了吗
Did you hear what she said?
我周五没来上班 我去哪了
I wasn't in Friday. Where was I?
我的程序什么时候暂停了
When did my program halt?
我怎么记不起来 等等
Why can't I remember? Wait...
-机器人先生 -什么
- Mr. Robot... - Mr. What?
今天是周几
What day is it today?
要是周一就这么迷糊 整周都会很难熬
You know it's gonna be a long week if you gotta ask on a Monday.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
简内特 我现在没时间聊天
Janet, I can't talk right now.
29层出了紧急技术故障
There's an I.T. emergency on 29.
我能想起来的最后一件事是E公♥司♥派对
Last thing I remember was the E Corp party.
那是四天前了
That was four days ago.
机器人先生真占据了这么长时间吗
Did Mr. Robot really take over for that long?
别往上看 有监控摄像头
Don't look up. Security cameras.
对了 达琳 我想起来了
That's right. Darlene. I remember now.
她应该跟踪我的 跟踪他
She was supposed to follow me--him.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I fucking mean.
她肯定看见机器人先生了
She must've seen Mr. Robot.
-达琳 -我听不见你
- Darlene... - I can barely hear you.
下面这帮人都疯了
It's a madhouse down here.
你整个周末都不在
You were gone all weekend.
你把小鳍丢在那儿 我不得不把它交给你房♥东
You left Flipper alone. I had to give him to your landlord.
听我说 你跟踪我了吗 你见到他了吗
Listen to me. Did you follow me? Did you see him?
好吧 下楼来
Okay, just come downstairs.
我被炒了 我不能走
I'm getting fired. I can't leave until I've--
-女士 检查楼梯 -艾略特
- Ma'am. Check the stairway. - Elliot? Elli--
我要去接他
I'm going to get him.
我只知道 都六周了
All I know is it's been six fucking weeks,
我连一个周末都没能跟我儿子共度
and I haven't had a weekend with my son.
我是把车卖♥♥掉了
I did trade the car.
我坐地铁去 那又怎样
I'm taking the subway. So what?
我今天就去接他放学
I'm picking him up from school today.
他们把我的门禁权限取消了
They cut my access privileges.
我完全不同意
I completely disagree.
-他肯定爱我 -先生 先生
- I think he definitely loves me. - Sir... Sir...
你真要现在提这件事吗
Are you gonna really get into that right now?
我就那么一次跟他说我恨他
That was one time I told him I hated him.
我会引起注意的
I'm going to attract attention.
我得保持冷静
I have to remain calm.
深呼吸
Take deep breaths.
冷静点
Be cool.
别慌
Don't panic.
放慢所有节奏
Slow everything way down.
融入进去
Blend in.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表