剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
但这段视频绝对是去社会的
but this video is fsociety to the bone,
我们抓到他后
and ever since we picked up our guy,
去社会那边动静很大
fsociety chatter is off the charts.
如果他们打算实现威胁也是合理的
Makes sense if they're planning to make good on their threat,
我们刚抓了个他们的人
and we just snagged one of their operatives.
这人基本上把他的地址拱手交给了我们
This guy practically handed us his location.
这不对劲
I don't like it.
好吧
Okay,
但黑暗军团的成员
but isn't every Dark Army member
不都受训不被活捉
trained to pull a trigger on themselves
自己了断吗
in lieu of getting caught?
他怎么投降了
Why'd he surrender?
我询问了其他设施
I checked with the other facilities.
艾略特一直在改道全国各地的运输
Elliot's been rerouting the shipments all over the country.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
我怎么还觉得意外呢
Why am I even surprised?
我早说会这样的
I told you this would happen.
你了解他
You know him.
你知道他不可信
You know he can't be trusted.
运输延迟是他搞的鬼
He's behind the shipping delays.
这就能解释一切了
This explains everything.
这运货单就是个障眼法
This manifest was a fucking mirage.
除此之外 你还答应了新的时间表
And on top of that, you've agreed to a new timeline?
我那时还不知道这些呢
That was before I knew about all of this.
我是来谈谈我们有什么选择的
I came here to talk about our options.
选择 我们没有选择了
Options? We have no fucking options!
你的完美计划怎么回事
What happened to your perfect plan?
你安插他去E公♥司♥是为加快整合
You placed him at E Corp to speed up the consolidation,
而不是予以阻止
not to stop it.
我们比开始时还退步了
We're worse off than where we started.
你为什么要让他去那儿工作啊
Why did you even let him work there in the first place?
那是控制他的最好的办法
It was the best way to manage him.
这并不能改变什么
This doesn't change anything.
这事还有的挽救
This can still be salvaged.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
不 都怪他
No, it's all his fault.
得让黑暗军团知道他做了什么
The Dark Army needs to know what he's done.
你知道你不能告诉他们
You know that you can't tell them.
你明白会有怎样的后果
You understand the consequences.
不仅是艾略特 对于我们每个人
And not just for Elliot, for all of us.
或许我可以跟他们讲理
Well, maybe I can reason with them.
别想着求人手下留情
Never appeal to a man's better nature.
对方可能是无情的人
He may not have one.
这并不是不可能完成
This isn't impossible.
我们安排西部州
We arrange to have the western-most states
空运记录过来
ship their records by plane.
卡车能解决东岸的运输
Our trucks will handle the East Coast.
我们只需要保持专注
We just need to stay focused.
卡车会引起大家的注意
Everyone will notice the trucks.
会吸引太多目光
It will draw too much attention.
如果我们周末运输纸质记录
If we move the paper over the weekend,
就能不被发现
we can operate under the radar.
与此同时 我会取消艾略特的权限
In the meantime, I'll have Elliot's access revoked
确保他不再次干涉
to make sure that he doesn't interfere again.
怎么
What?
你可以保证这混♥蛋♥
You can promise this motherfucker
早上醒来后 不会再次阻止我们吗
won't stop us again when he wakes up in the morning?
你可以跟我说话的
You can talk to me.
好啊
Okay.
面对现实吧 艾略特 如果你是他的话
Face it, Elliot, if that's who I'm even talking to.
我们六周来为准备这个项目一起熬夜奋战
We work nights together for over six weeks to prepare this project,
但你白天却在毁掉我们成就的一切
but you spend your days ruining all we've accomplished.
你 作为人 根本不合逻辑
You, as a person, make no sense.
你是个累赘
You're a liability.
我们的目标没变
Our goal hasn't changed.
我受不了再这样的反复了
I can't follow this back-and-forth anymore.
你只有一条简单的指示
You had one simple directive--
在计划执行前保持控制
to maintain control until the plan was executed.
不是那样的 这玩意没有开关
It doesn't work that way. There's no on/off switch.
那告诉我 究竟是怎样的
Then tell me, how does it work?
因为我都不知道我在跟哪个
'Cause I don't even know which Elliot
艾略特说话
I'm talking to right now.
我现在在这儿
How it works is I am here now.
别忘了这是谁的行动
Don't forget whose operation this is.
我曾以为你是神
I once thought you to be a god.
我爱过你
I loved you.
但现在我明白自己多傻 你多渺小
But now I see how foolish I was and how inferior you are.
就像只蟑螂
Like a fucking cockroach.
这是你最后一次搞砸了
You messed up for the last time.
我要接手 所以 不
I'm taking over. So, no.
这不再是你的行动了
This is no longer your operation.
是我的了
This is mine.
听着 你个瑞典人♥渣♥
Listen to me, you Swedish scumfuck.
这是我的革命
This is my revolution.
我才是设计师 你明白吗
I am the architect. Do you understand?
你之所以在这儿 是因为我让你加入
The only reason you are here is because I allowed you to be.
别忘了 我本可扣两次扳机的
Don't forget I could've pulled that trigger twice.
他疯了 我要他退出
He is fucking crazy. I want him out, out!
他根本不能领导这项行动
He's unfit to run this op.
你没事吧
You okay?
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你没事
Look me in the eyes and tell me that you're okay.
该死
Shit.
怎么回事
What's happening?
他出现了
He's here.
安吉拉
Angela?
他怎么在这儿
Why is he here?
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
-你在干什么 -冷静下来
- What are you doing? - Calm down.
我在哪
Where am I?
冷静点 一切都会没...
Calm down. Everything's gonna be--
拜托告诉我你知道是怎么回事
Please tell me you know what's happening.
没事的
It's okay.
拜托告诉我你知道是怎么回事
Please tell me you know what's happening.
拜托告诉我你知道是怎么回事
Please, tell me you know what's happening.
告诉我你知道是怎么回事
Tell me you know what's happening.
你查到什么了吧
Tell me you have something.
请我喝杯酒
Buy me a drink.
我这一周以来一直在给你打掩护
I've been covering your ass the last week.
你突然失踪
You disappeared.
我只收到一条短♥信♥说你可能有进展
All I've gotten is one text saying you might have a development,
现在你又要我请你喝酒
and now you want me to buy you a drink?
你差点害我被我哥哥发现 记得吗
You almost got me busted by my own brother, remember?
是啊 那事我还惦记着呢
Yeah, I'm still butthurt about that,
如果你想知道的话
in case you were wondering.
你也没告诉我们
And you never told us
他去安全屋后你们说了些什么
what you two talked about when he came to the safe house.
是啊 或许我厌倦了做叛徒
Yeah, well, maybe I'm just tired of being a traitor.
或许我只想做会儿
Maybe I just wanna be a normal person
正常人
for one fucking minute, okay?
所以 你还是请我
So how about you buy me...
喝杯酒吧
a drink?
你知道我这样跟你
You know I could get in trouble
单独见面是可能会惹麻烦的
for meeting up with you like this, one-on-one?
你应该在安全屋的
You're supposed to be at the safe house.
是啊 我们试过你的办法了
Yeah, well, we tried it your way,
但艾略特差点发现了我们
and Elliot ended up almost making us.
好吧 现在我们试试我的办法
Okay, now we're trying it my way.
要什么
What'll you have?
稀世鹰波本 不加冰
Bourbon, Eagle Rare, neat.
记在她账上
On her tab.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表