剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
这让我们走到了这一步
And it has landed us here.
如果你当初听我的
If you'd listened to me,
如果你相信我的策略 像相信他的那样
if you believed in my strategy as much as you did his,
我们就本可避免这一切
we could have avoided this.
我们拿到了联♥合♥国♥投票 袭击根本没有必要
We had the UN vote, these attacks weren't necessary.
菲利普·普莱斯这样的人不尊重仁慈
People like Phillip Price do not respect mercy.
只有一拳拳狠击才能引起他们的注意
You only get their attention with force and a lot of it.
那是他们唯一的货币
That is the only currency with these men.
我会再去找到我们的合作伙伴
I will go back to our partners
采取更有力的说服方式
with a more persuasive argument.
瞧 我就想听到这个
See? That's all I needed to hear.
还有
And...
又怎么了
What now?
我一直在看这条留言
I keep looking at this note,
想着机器人先生昨晚做了什么
wondering what Mr. Robot did last night.
如果黑暗军团真收买♥♥了联调局
If the Dark Army does own the FBI,
他是怎么知道的
how did he find out?
有什么关系吗 我不需要他
Does it matter? I don't need him.
达琳很快就会报告哨兵系统的事了
Darlene will be checking in soon about Sentinel,
我得启动第三阶段
and I have to enact Stage Three.
奥德森先生称还有第三阶段
Mr. Alderson is claiming there is a third stage.
他想针对电子硬币
He wants to target E Coin.
但我想你早就知道 根本没有第三阶段
But I'm sure you knew all along there is no Stage Three.
第三阶段 奇怪
A third stage. Odd.
那不是我们原始计划的一部分 是吧
That wasn't part of our original plan, was it?
-是啊 -那你怎么看
- No. - So what do you make of that?
他妹妹正被关押在联调局
His sister is currently being held at the FBI.
声称她可以解码E公♥司♥的数据
Claiming she can decrypt E Corp's data.
我注意到他们的行动不一致
I can't help but notice their actions are incongruous.
他在对我们撒谎
He's lying to us.
我觉得他们的目标已经不是E公♥司♥了
I don't think their target is E Corp anymore.
我觉得是我们了
I think it's us.
等黑暗军团的手下的恶意软件
When the Dark Army operatives' malware
将我的文件复♥制♥到他们的指挥与控制♥服♥务器上时
copies my file to their command and control server--
回去工作
Get yourself back to work.
它会被纳入队列 等待操作员审查其内容
It'll be queued up for an operator to review its contents.
一旦打开 我的漏洞将让我完全进入
Once opened, my exploit will give me full access
他们的控制界面
to their management interface.
干吗灰头土脸的
Why the dismay?
我们早料到他会做这样的事 不是吗
We expected something like this out of him, did we not?
你从不理解我对奥德森先生的信任
You never understood my commitment to Mr. Alderson.
你说我不该下令袭击
You say that I was wrong to order the attack.
或许我也错看了他
Maybe I'm wrong about him as well.
那么告诉我
So tell me,
如果你说了算 你会怎么做
what would you do if you had your way?
我黑入了黑暗军团
And now I own the Dark Army.
你记得你说过艾略特
Do you remember when you said Elliot
有一日会追随他父亲的脚步吗
will one day follow in the footsteps of his father?
我觉得他为我们而死的时候也到了
I think it's time he died for us too.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表