剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
应该就要放出去了
Should be out soon.
对了 等他出去了 让他性福一下
By the way, get him laid when he gets out, man.
这小子也太紧张了
Homeboy is wound tighter than a chinchilla's asshole.
去收拾
Go get packed.
他要获释了
He's being released.
太棒了 他会喜欢的
It's perfect. He will love it.
我把这个还给你
Now, I'm giving this back to you
妥善保管
for safe keeping.
枪管被哑炮卡住了
The barrel was jammed. Squib load.
再开一枪能炸掉你的手
Next shot would've blown your hand clean off.
幸好 我替你解决了
Lucky for you, I took care of it.
会面是这样安排的
So this is how the meet's gonna go down.
我们去联♥系♥艾略特
We've reached out to Elliot,
等他联络我们 你就会得到
and you will be given further instructions
进一步指示
as soon as he makes contact.
在此之前 你得待在这里
Until then, we're gonna need you to stay here
这样你离碰面点近
so you'll be near the rendezvous point.
你把地址告诉我们的司机
Now, you'll give our driver the address.
你不说 他不会知道该去哪
He won't know where you're going until you tell him.
如果你饿了 叫客房♥服务
If you get hungry, just call for room service.
别靠近窗户
Oh, stay away from the windows, okay?
现在进了城 就不能冒险
We can't take any chances now that we're in the city.
-好了 -等等
- Okay. - Wait.
我的西装呢
What about my suit?
-提利尔 我们说过了 -我需要它
- Tyrell, we discussed this. - I need it.
这没商量
It's nonnegotiable.
我得为他好好打扮
I have to look my best for him.
在你的橱柜里
It's in your closet.
我依然强烈反对穿这个
I still strongly advise against wearing it.
这可不是荒郊野岭了
You know, this isn't bumfuck nowhere.
你在这里被抓
You get picked up around here,
我们保护不了你
we can't protect you.
威利克先生 听上去下面来人了
Mr. Willick, it sounds like someone's here downstairs.
我就下去
I'll be right down.
-你是艾略特吗 -你怎么知道我的名字
- You Elliot? - How do you know my name?
不是艾略特吗
No Elliot?
不 好吧 等等
No, no, okay. Wait.
钱伯斯和乔奇街街口
Chambers and Church.
我们得小心
We have to be careful now.
他们说他不会有事
They said he's going to be okay.
你得坐下
You need to sit down.
等他醒来 你别跟他说话
When he wakes up, you shouldn't talk to him.
让我来处理
I will handle this.
他该去医院
He should be in a hospital.
这里的条件不好
The conditions here aren't suitable.
-这... -他们会照顾好他的
- It's--it's-- - He's in good hands.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他和我该是一队的
He and I were meant to be a team,
但他总说我不是真的
but he kept saying I wasn't real.
他说他看不到我
He said he didn't see me,
但我就站在他眼前
but I was standing right in front of him.
我们还在说话
We were talking.
他为什么要说我不是真的
So why would he say I wasn't real, hmm?
我不懂
I don't understand.
我就是不懂
I just don't understand.
就好像他变了个人
It was almost as if he were a different person.
提利尔
Tyrell...
-他... -提利尔
- He is-- - Tyrell.
有件关于艾略特的事 我得告诉你
There's something that I need to tell you about Elliot.
你是对的
You're right.
他有时是会变成另一个人
He sometimes can become a different person.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表