剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我确定我告诉过你
I could have sworn I told you.
没什么好说的
There's not much to it.
他把我推出了窗外
He pushed me out the window.
我摔断了胳膊 去了医院
I broke my arm and went to the hospital.
凯文融化了
Kevin melted.
达琳很生气
Darlene was pissed.
就这样
End of story.
你为什么突然想起这件事
What made you think of this just now?
我不知道
I don't know.
实话炸♥弹♥要投来了 观众们
Truth bombs are coming your way, Cody-ites.
今晚 欢迎我们的特殊嘉宾
Tonight, please welcome our special guest,
乔安娜·威利克 谢谢你的到来
Joanna Wellick. Thanks for being here.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for having me.
斯考特·诺尔斯面临着
Scott Knowles has, uh, been facing charges
杀害他妻子莎朗·诺尔斯的指控
for murdering his wife, Sharon Knowles.
你的丈夫提利尔·威利克原本
Initially, your husband, Tyrell Wellick,
是这起案子的嫌疑人
was accused of the murder,
直到你声称斯考特·诺尔斯
until you claimed Scott Knowles
在殴打你的时候承认杀死了自己的妻子
confessed to killing his wife while beating you.
此后 那晚派对上的一名酒保
And since then, a bartender from the night of the party
也站出来证实了你的说法
has also come forward to corroborate your story.
我知道这一切对你来说肯定很难熬
I know that this must be difficult for you.
你愿意到这里来就已经很勇敢了
You've been brave just coming here.
你愿意多告诉我们一些具体的情况吗
Do you want to tell us a little more about what happened?
我的律师建议我不要细谈
My lawyers have advised me not to speak to that.
但是 弗兰克 我能说的是
But what I can say, Frank, is that
斯考特·诺尔斯没有被捕 我也清楚
I didn't need Scott Knowles to be arrested to know
我丈夫是无辜的
that my husband is innocent.
诺尔斯先生...
Mr. Knowles is...
显然饱受困扰
clearly a troubled man
而且一直看我们不顺眼
and has been fixating on us for some time.
我知道你和你儿子
I understand that you and your son
最近饱受狂徒和狗仔队骚扰
have been tormented endlessly by fanatics and paparazzi.
有人甚至称你已经申请离婚
Some even went so far as to claim you filed for divorce.
我的确申请了离婚...在几个月前
I did file for divorce... A few months ago.
是我自己一时软弱
It was a moment of weakness.
我信错了人
I listened to the wrong people,
他们劝我这样做对我自己来说最好
who were convincing me that that was the right thing to do.
但我一直以来
But I have and
今后也都 只忠于提利尔一人
always will be faithful to Tyrell.
我已经撤销了离婚的申请
I have since dismissed my petition for divorce.
我只...
He is...
爱过他一个人
the only man I've ever loved
也只会爱他一个人
and the only man I ever will love.
在混乱动荡时期
In times of chaos and uncertainty,
世界摇摇欲坠
when the world feels off balance,
我们依赖那些自始至终陪伴我们的企业
we look to those who've stood with us from the beginning.
自1884年 我们一直在照料美国
Since 1884, we've had America's back.
我们或许会被击倒 但我们永远不会出局
We may get knocked down, but we'll never get knocked out.
始终在您左右
Still on your side.
突发新闻 一则新去社会视频刚刚放出
Breaking news: a new fsociety video has been released.
你好 E公♥司♥
Hello, E Corp.
我们是去社会
We are fsociety.
我们要告诉你
We are here to tell you that
就算你们撑过了第一轮攻击
though you survived our first blow,
你们也活不过最后一轮
you will not survive our last.
接下来几周里 我们会向你们发送
In the coming weeks, we will be sending you a message so loud
让你们震耳欲聋的信息
that it will make your eardrums explode...
不夸张
literally.
时间紧迫
The clock is ticking.
我们是去社会
We are fsociety.
我们是有恶意的 是敌意的
We are malicious and hostile.
我们不会妥协
We do not compromise.
警告送达
You have been warned.
这是一小时前放出的
It was released about an hour ago.
六周 你什么都没给我们
Six weeks, you've given us nothing.
现在又来这一出
And now we have this to deal with?
那视频就是胡扯
That video is bullshit.
那段视频是你们的人上次用来发布的
That video came from the same Vimeo account
视频账号♥发出的
as the last one you guys used.
那肯定是黑暗军团
Then it has to be Dark Army.
思科可能给了他们权限
Cisco probably gave them access.
但那不是我们的人
But that is not one of our guys,
相信我
okay, trust me on this--
你是一名CHS
You're a CHS.
你明白那是什么意思吧
You understand what that means, right?
你们说的话我有一半都听不懂
I don't understand half the letters you guys throw at me.
机密线人
Confidential human source.
好吧 现在我懂了
Cool. Now I get it.
知道讲人话的好处了吧
See what speaking English can accomplish?
你的任务是从艾略特嘴中套出
Your job is to get intel from Elliot
提利尔·威利克的情报
on Tyrell Wellick.
你完全是因此才没有进监狱
That is the only reason you're not in jail right now.
我不知道你想让我告诉你什么 哥们
I don't know what you want me to tell you, dude.
他没和提利尔说过话
He's not talking to Tyrell.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
五周前 我们甩掉你们跟梢的那晚
Five weeks ago, the night we lost your tail--
然后还对我们瞎编了你们的去向
And then gave us a bullshit explanation as to where you went?
是啊
Yeah.
那件事的屁♥股♥还没擦干净呢
Stink on that still hasn't washed off.
我直接问了艾略特 他说没有
I asked Elliot point-blank, and he said no.
如果你们不相信我
If you don't believe me,
把他抓来 他会给你们同样的答案
bring him in. He'll tell you the same thing.
你知道让艾略特知道这事
You know that telling Elliot anything about this
会违反你的豁免协议
would violate the terms of your immunity.
那会惊扰他和提利尔的联♥系♥
It would spook his connection to Tyrell.
醒醒吧
Get woke already, dude.
他现在没有 也从来没有
He is not nor has he ever
跟提利尔有任何联♥系♥
had a fucking relationship with Tyrell.
2015年6月16日
June 16, 2015.
这是皇后区监狱的一段通话记录
This is a call from Queensboro Correctional Facility.
喂
Hello?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
你是谁
Who is this?
晚上好 艾略特
Bonsoir, Elliot.
您正在收听的是XM广播80金曲
You're listening to '80s XM radio.
回家路上你一直在看后视镜
You've been looking in the mirror the whole drive home.
我得停一下
I need to make a stop.
在车里别动
Stay here.
你得认真考虑一下你的行为
You want to consider your actions carefully.
她骗了我
She fucking lied to me.
她在全国电视上说
She went on national television
她仍然爱着他
and she said she still loves him.
你爱我
You love me!
我知道你爱
I know you do!
你说过我们会在一起
You told me we were gonna be together.
那是我同意作证的唯一原因
That's the only reason I agreed to testify!
你让我对警♥察♥说谎好帮提利尔脱罪
You made me lie to the police to get Tyrell off!
但现在我要把真♥相♥告诉他们
But now I'm gonna tell them the truth!
站起来
Get up.
如果你撤回你的陈述 你就会死
If you retract your statement, you will die.
在这件事上 我没有感情用事
I'm not being overly emotional about this.
只是我们根本不在乎你的小命
It's just that's how little we care about your life.
忘掉今晚发生的事 继续自己的生活
Forget this night ever happened, move on.
娶个年轻的
Marry a nice, young lady
真正欣赏你的好姑娘
who actually finds whatever you are charming.
但你要明白一件事
But understand one thing:
与你此刻感受到的痛苦一样确定
as certain as the pain you're feeling right now,
你跟乔安娜永远
there is no option where you and Joanna ever
不会再见面
see each other again.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表