剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
-真让我意外 -那是胡扯
- Surprisingly-- - It's bullshit.
根本没有第三阶段 但你已经知道了
There is no Stage Three, but you already knew that.
我们能开诚布公很好
I'm glad we can be honest.
现在我们可以谈谈了
Now we can talk.
你会卷进这其中来的唯一原因
The only reason you're involved in any of this
是因为我让科比雇了你
is because I had Colby hire you.
我得操纵你 让你放弃
I needed to manipulate you into dropping
你们案子的意外保证金
that contingency from your lawsuit.
你威胁到了她的工厂
You were threatening her plant.
她会不惜一切代价
And she would have done anything
来阻止人检查的
to stop those inspections,
包括杀掉你
including killing you.
你为什么担心她会杀我
Why would you care if she killed me?
你只关心你自己
You don't care about anyone but yourself.
让她们走
Let go of them.
然后我们才能谈
Then we can talk.
但如果我手里没有她
But if I didn't have her
怎么能保证你会说真话
then how am I going to keep you honest?
我掌握了一切
I own everything.
我控制了黑暗军团黑掉的每一个系统
I own every single system the Dark Army has compromised.
我跟你母亲
I met your mother.
艾米丽
Emily.
32年前结识
32 years ago.
你拿走我的笔记本电脑时
When you took my laptop,
就感染了我的恶意软件
you infected yourself with my malware.
如果你伤害她
If you hurt her,
信息就会全部公布
it will all get released.
每一次贿赂 敲诈 勒索 行动
Every bribe, blackmail, extortion, operation,
你的所有非法联♥系♥人
all your illegal connections,
一切都会公诸于众
everything will go public.
黑暗军团的全部黑历史
The entire Dark Army history.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我以为我们要开诚布公呢
And here I thought we were going to be honest.
我们当时都在E公♥司♥上班
We were both working at E Corp.
我们约会了好长一段时间
We dated for quite some time.
七天前 俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
Seven days ago, the Russian government
雇你们入侵民♥主♥党全国委员会
hired you to hack the DNC.
-艾略特 -在那之前两天
- Elliot. - Two days before that,
你贿赂了韩国总统
you bribed the president of South Korea
好在他们的军用网络中安插后门
to allow backdoors in all of their military networks.
-你只是在激怒他 -在那之前三周
- You're just pissing him off. - Three weeks before that,
你利用菲利普·普莱斯来让中国并吞刚果
you used Phillip Price to annex the Congo for China.
我现在够开诚布公了吗
Am I being more honest now?
我爱过她
I loved her.
深深地爱过
Deeply.
但我从未告诉过她
But I never told her.
如果我们其中一人死掉 一切都会泄露
If one of us dies, everything gets leaked.
我们可以挺过一次泄露
Well, we can survive a leak.
而你的喉咙挺不过一颗子弹
You can't survive a bullet through your throat.
我们越亲密 我就越退缩
The closer we became, the more I held back.
我在那方面
I was cruel to her
对她很残忍♥
in that way.
那让我感到强大
It made me feel strong...
像那样 折磨她
To torture her like that-- like that.
我们双方都有机会
We have an opportunity for both of us
带着我们想要的离开
to leave with what we want.
我完全清楚你想要什么
I know exactly what you want.
你想要撤销59袭击
You want to reverse Five/Nine.
说实话我们对此毫不在意
And honestly we couldn't care less about that.
它的目的已经达到
It's already served its purpose.
当她告诉我她怀孕了的时候
When she told me she was pregnant,
她坚持不要自己的孩子
she was very emphatic that her child
被一个恶魔养大
wasn't going to be raised by a monster,
她是这么说的
as she put it.
不
No!
我还知道怎么把你们在华盛顿镇厂子里
I also know how to move whatever project you have
不管是什么东西运去刚果
in the Washington Township Plant to the Congo.
你闲坐着
While you sit back,
错过截止日期 束手无策时
missing your deadlines, doing nothing,
我制定了可以解决你们一切问题的入侵计划
I've engineered a hack that can solve all of your problems
我愿意给你们
and I'm willing to give it to you.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我可以把你的东西运去刚果
I can move your projects to the Congo!
你可以得到你想要的
You'll get what you want!
我们不会再打扰你了
We won't bother you anymore!
之后 她结识
Sometime after that she met and then...
并嫁给了你父亲
She married your father.
他答应对你视如己出
Who agreed to raise you as his own.
你对自己好有自信
You're very sure of yourself.
你不过是一个黑客
You are just one hacker.
你凭什么认定你就比一支
What makes you believe that you are better
跟你一样的人组成的大军要厉害
than an army of people exactly like you?
因为我就是厉害
Because I am.
我一晚就做成了
I did something in one night
你几个月都没做到的事
you've been trying to pull off for months.
我从没打算告诉你的
I never planned on telling you,
直到我意识到白玫瑰对你做了什么
until I realized what whiterose had done to you.
听着 她在说的事
Look, it's not possible
是根本不可能的
what she's talking about.
安吉拉 她这个所谓的项目
Angela, this so-called project of hers,
根本是来自执迷的疯狂的对现实的否认
it stems from an obsessive, psychotic denial of reality.
别这么做
Don't do this.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
对不起 奥德森先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Alderson.
你很会玩游戏
You're good at playing games.
但你的这一手玩错了
But this was simply the wrong hand to play.
她杀了不计其数的人
She has murdered countless people
就为了她荒谬的幻想
to fulfill this--this ridiculous fantasy.
历史
History...
终于要找上你来了
is finally coming for you.
这算什么
What is this?
我不信你
I don't believe you.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我是你父亲
I am your father.
至少从生物学上讲是
Biologically speaking, anyway.
应该是你的手♥机♥ 哥们
I think that's you, brah.
网络爆♥炸♥案
The Cyber Bombings...
那么多人
All of those people.
都是我的错
That was my fault.
她利用了我
She used me for that.
你的嫉妒一直让你看不清奥德森先生的价值
Your jealousy has always blinded you to Mr. Alderson's value.
所以你无法将我的计划执行到底
That is why you can never see my plan through to the end.
我必须相信这是有意义的
I have to believe there was a purpose.
斗气
Pettiness.
那就是为了跟我怄气
It was a dig at me.
很遗憾 就是为那种小事
It's that small, unfortunately.
你不能相信他
You can't believe him.
他在撒谎
He's--he's lying.
一旦我们的项目完成
Know that I will find you
我就会找到你
as soon as our project is complete.
但现在
But for the here and now...
我们的时间...要结束了
our time has come... to an end.
不 还没结束
No, it's not over.
没结束 不可能的
It's not over. It can't be.
她要复活我妈妈的
She was gonna bring my mom back.
我们可以团聚的
We were gonna be reunited.
你提出了交易 哥们
You made an offer, cuz.
信守承诺吧
Now it's time to pay up.
求你告诉我那不是虚张声势
Please tell me you're not bluffing.
你要怎么对付她
What are you gonna do to her?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表