剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
That tends to be their response
就会有这种反应
when they disagree with you.
"他们"究竟是谁
And who are "they," exactly?
只是黑暗军团
Is this just Dark Army, or
还是提利尔·威利克跟这事也有关
is Tyrell Wellick involved in all of this, too?
我知道的比你以为的多很多 艾略特
I know a lot more than you think, Elliot.
回答我
Answer the question.
提利尔·威利克也参与了吗
Is Tyrell Wellick involved?
他是不是从一开始就参与了这事
Has he been a part of this whole thing from the beginning?
不是
No.
听着 就算他们是在撒谎
Look, even if they were lying,
我也关闭了他们唯一的门路
I closed their only access.
你想埋起脑袋做鸵鸟 随你
You want to bury your head in the sand, be my guest.
但我的眼睛可是睁得老大的
But my eyes are staying wide fucking open.
唯一要紧的
The only thing that matters
就是我们活下来了
is that we survive this thing.
我们没死
We got out alive,
这在现在可是很少见的
which happens to be a luxury right now.
我们不知道特伦顿和莫布利在哪
We don't know where Trenton and Mobley are,
但他们八成是死了
but they're probably dead.
我们也知道思科的下场
And we know what happened to Cisco.
去你妈
Go fuck yourself.
达琳是对的
Darlene's right.
我不能信任他们
I can't trust them.
这未免太简单了
This was too easy.
但至少我暂时阻止了他们
But at least I stopped them for now.
我回家时 可以心知这一点
I can go home knowing that.
但她是不是说对了我呢
But was she right about me?
我是在做鸵鸟吗
Am I sticking my head in the sand?
我的革命是埋葬了我们的头脑
Did my revolution just bury our minds,
而不是解放了它们吗
instead of freeing them?
加密邪恶公♥司♥的数据
Encrypting Evil Corp's data
本该给我们力量的
was meant to empower us.
但结果 这却让我们无力
Instead, it left us powerless,
吓得我们更加顺从
scaring us into even more submission.
我不能摆脱隐形的手
I am not going to get rid of the invisible hand.
却把它变成揍在我们裆上的拳头
Turned it into a fist that punched us in the dick.
就像僵尸网络 我制♥造♥的恐慌
And like a botnet, the fear I created
在飞速传播 简直像是空气传播一样
is spreading so fast, it's practically airborne.
它吞噬了我们 消化了我们
It's swallowed us whole, digested us,
现在 我们困在它的屁♥眼♥里了
and now we're stuck in its asshole,
只等着被拉出来
waiting to be dumped out.
与此同时
And while we're here,
他们还在对我们肆意妄为
they're having their way with us.
把斗争包装成了商品
They packaged a fight into product.
把我们的异议
Turned our dissent
变成了知识产权
into intellectual property.
在广♥告♥间隙播出我们的革命
Televising our revolution with commercial breaks.
他们打后门进入我们的大脑
They backdoored into our minds
抢走了我们的真♥相♥
and robbed our truth,
装♥修♥了事实
refurbished the facts,
然后标上了价签
then marked up the price.
他们就这么干
This is what they do.
他们就会这个
It's what they're good at.
这是他们最大的诡计
This is their greatest trick.
想告诉大家真♥相♥
To try and bring the truth.
而他们想夺走真♥相♥
They're trying to take that away.
他们现在开始下一步了
And now they're moving to the next step.
是啊 下一步 知道是什么吗
Yeah, next step. You know what the next step is?
切除我们的额叶进入他们的虚拟现实恐怖秀
Lobotomizing us into their virtual reality horror show.
为什么呢 这样他们就能夺走你的能量
Why? So they can take away your power,
而且我指的不是电力
and I am not talking about your electricity.
这一切的开始是因为
And this all started because
我想逃避社会 记得吗
I tried to hide from society. Remember?
去他的社会
Fuck society.
是啊 我是搞了社会
Yeah, well, I fucked society, all right.
我将它重置到零了
I reset it to zero,
如果我不想想办法
and if I don't do anything about it,
它将继续这样恶性地发展下去
it will continue to grow in this malignant way.
这就是我最害怕的
And that's what I'm afraid of the most.
这个我启动的黑暗未来
This dark future that I set into motion.
谁知道会产生什么结果
Who knows what could come from this?
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you very much.
如果我们没有抵抗 而是屈服了
What if instead of fighting back, we caved,
拿隐私换取安全
gave away our privacy for security,
拿尊严换取了平安
exchanged dignity for safety,
拿革命换来了压♥迫♥呢
and traded revolution for repression?
要是我们选择了软弱而非强硬呢
What if we choose weakness over strength?
这些人不能让我们的国家强大
These are not the people that made our country great.
这些人在毁掉我们的国家
These are the people that are destroying our country.
他们甚至会让我们给自己造监狱
They'll even have us build our own prison.
这本就是他们想要的
This is what they wanted all along.
让我们展现最恶劣的一面
For us to buy in on our worst selves.
而我让他们更好做了
And I just made it easier for them.
我发动的不是革命
I didn't start a revolution.
我把我们变得温顺了 等待他们的屠♥杀♥
I just made us docile enough for their slaughtering.
我可以站在这里 责怪邪恶公♥司♥
And I can stand here and blame Evil Corp
和这世上的每一个集团公♥司♥
and every other conglomerate out there
利用了我们
for taking advantage of us,
或是怪联调局 国安局 中情局
blame the FBI, NSA, CIA,
让他们不受惩罚
for letting them get away with this,
或是怪全世界的领袖
blame all the world's leaders
协助教唆他们
for aiding and abetting them,
怪亚当·史密斯
blame Adam Smith
当初发明了现代资本主义
for inventing modern-day capitalism in the first fucking place.
怪金钱分♥裂♥了我们
Blame money for dividing us,
怪我们没有阻止它
blame us for letting it.
但那都不是真的
But none of that's true.
事实就是
The truth is...
罪魁祸首是我
I'm the one to blame.
我是问题所在
I'm the problem.
这都怪我
This was my fault.
都怪我
All of it.
这是我♥干♥的
I did this.
去我的吧
Fuck me.
先生
Sir?
我们要打烊了
We're closing up.
我得请您离开
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
我需要在邪恶公♥司♥谋份职
I need a job at Evil Corp.
什么
What?
我得想办法修复我做的事
I need to find a way to fix what I did.
你得给我在那儿找份工作
You need to give me a job there.
我不知道我是不是能那么做
I don't know that I can just do that.
他们遭遇了这么多重创
With everything they've been through,
肯定需要人参与他们的恢复方案
they must need people to work on their recovery program.
我需要你试试 这很重要
I need you to try. This is important.
好吧
Okay.
我去试试
I'll try.
还有件事
One more thing.
我需要你盯着点我
I need you to keep an eye on me.
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
我有没有变成他
if I'm ever him.
如果有人能分出来
If anyone can tell...
就是你了
It's you.
你为什么觉得我能分出来
Why do you think I can tell?
你比任何人都了解我
You know me better than anyone.
现在
Right now...
你是我唯一信任的人
You're the only person I can trust.
对不起
Sorry.
之前的事
What happened before,
我们的吻
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表