剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
好了 你有酒了
Okay, you got your drink.
告诉我你查到了什么
Now tell me what else you got.
你说你是泽西来的 具体哪里
You said you're from Jersey. What part?
我没时间跟你玩问答
I don't have time for Q and As.
我的办法 记得吗
My way, remember?
我需要知道你掌握了什么
I need to know what you have.
我来告诉你我没有什么吧
Well, I'll tell you what I don't have.
我没有朋友了
I have no friends.
我没有社交接触
I have no social contact.
我没有生活了 都是因为你
I have no life because of you.
你说你来自泽西
Now, you said you're from Jersey.
但你没说
You don't fucking say.
具体是哪里
What part?
闻名世界的蒂内克
The world-renown town of Teaneck.
-有兄弟姐妹吗 -两个兄弟
- Siblings? - Two brothers.
感情生活状态
Relationship status?
我还要答几个问题
How many of these do I have to go through?
感情生活状态
Relationship status?
好吧
Okay...
跟某个人分分合合
On again/off again with someone,
但跟那人并不是认真的
but they're not really the one or anything like that.
玩文字游戏啊
Ah, the old pronoun game.
我也尝试过那个
I experimented with that for a bit.
我不介意的
It's all good with me.
多谢你的赞成
Thanks for your approval.
现在都2015了 干吗还打哑谜
It's 2015 now. Why the coded dialogue?
联调局还反同性恋吗
FBI doesn't approve of muff-divers?
这样能简单点吧
Let's just say it keeps things simple.
你觉得爽就行
Whatever diddles your skittle.
你呢
What about you?
我上一段恋情结局很惨烈
Well, my last relationship didn't end very well.
你当时也在的 记得吗
You were there, remember?
该死
Shit.
这就是为什么我不社交
This is why I don't do the social thing.
达琳 我知道这对你很难
Darlene, I get this is tough for you.
我们有大量情报显示
We've got a lot of intel that says
很快要出大事了
something is happening and soon.
看起来会是大事件
From the looks of it, it could be big.
我们需要赶在出事之前抓住提利尔
We need to get Tyrell before it's too late,
所以如果你知道什么 就一定得告诉我
which means you need to tell me if you know something.
我可能有线索了 但我得自己去查
I think I have a lead, but I need to go at it alone
-不带监听器 -那不可能
- without a wire. - That's not gonna happen.
那没办法 只有这样我才肯做
Well, tough titties, it's the only way I'm doing this,
因为 如果我这么做了
because, when I do this,
你抓到了提利尔 皆大欢喜
and you're all popping Cristal after you land Tyrell,
你要明白
understand something--
我就完了
it's game over for me.
我或许有豁免权 但我会失去我哥哥
I may have immunity, but I'm gonna lose my brother.
不行 加德满都
No can do, Kathmandu.
周一必须进行
This needs to happen by Monday.
但我没法再跟他合作了
But I can't work with him anymore.
艾略特对我就是个死人了
Elliot is dead to me.
我们的合作关系完了
Our partnership is over.
那又如何
Uh-huh, and...
在本周末内把全国71栋大楼的
Shipping paper records from 71 buildings across the country
纸质记录运到纽约来
to New York over this weekend?
那会吸引太多注意
It would draw too much attention.
那是你的问题 不是我的问题
That sounds like a YP, not an MP.
我还能说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
白玫瑰对时间表要求很严格
Whiterose is strict about her schedule.
讲讲理
Be reasonable.
我回到起点了
I'm back at the beginning.
再给我点时间
Give me more time.
我说了 周一必须进行
As I said, has to happen on Monday.
为什么改时间
Why the change in deadline?
你知道有延迟
You knew there were delays.
这样着急的风险不值得冒
This mad rush isn't worth the risk.
你一直这么叫唤 就好像我会换个说法
You keep squawking as if I'm gonna give you a different answer.
听着 你做好了 我们都能去好好度假
Look, you get this done, we all take a nice vacation.
我一直想找时间写完我的书
I've been looking for some time to finish my book.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我失去了搭档
I lost my partner.
我们本该一起做神的 但那结束了
We were supposed to be gods together, but it's over.
提利尔 我知道你和艾略特有些
Tyrell, I get that you and Elliot are having
人际问题
interpersonal issues.
有时 同事之间会觉得跟彼此不合适
Sometimes coworkers find that they aren't the right fit,
但他们还是得完成工作 是吧
but they still gotta finish the job, you know?
再说 你我都知道这跟
Besides, you and I both know this has nothing
艾略特是不是神没关系
to do with Elliot being a god.
要是他不再跟你一条心了 不能完成任务了
If he is no longer with you, if he cannot finish the job,
那证明了一件事
well, that proves one thing.
你才是神 他不是
You are the god, not him.
我确信
And I am damn confident
你能找到办法解决我们的时间问题
that you will find a solution to our timing issue.
这是你的命运 提利尔
You were destined for this, Tyrell.
这是你的时刻
This is your moment.
这是你为之而生的时刻
This is the moment you were born for.
你不能现在放弃
You cannot turn away now.
没错
Yes.
是有办法
There is a way.
首先 婴儿监控器
First, the baby monitor.
我几周来都连不上
I haven't been able to connect in weeks.
他们肯定换了新系统
They must've set up a new system.
不管怎样 我想亲眼见到他
Regardless, I want to see them in person instead.
我妻子 我儿子还有我
My wife, my son, and I
要一起去乌克兰
will go to the Ukraine, together,
周一计划一完成就去
on Monday after the plan is complete.
他们跟美国没有引渡条例
They don't extradite to the U.S.
我要你保证
I want your word.
我去办
I'll get into that.
很好
Okay.
帮个忙 去看看乔安娜
Do me a favor and check on Joanna.
我一直在看网上的消息
I've been reading online,
她似乎最近挺低调
and it seems she's been maintaining a low profile.
确保她没事 然后把计划告诉她
Make sure she's okay and inform her of the plan.
当然
Of course.
欧文
And Irving?
要执行 我还需要一样东西
There's one last thing I need in order to execute.
什么
What's that?
黑暗军团的全力支持
The full force of the Dark Army.
你留言说有急事
Your message said this was urgent.
我找你 是因为这个请求我没有合理原因
I'm coming to you because I don't have just cause for this request,
但我需要它尽快实现
but I need it to happen quickly.
说
Go on.
我需要你解雇艾略特·奥德森
I need you to fire Elliot Alderson.
禁止他进入
Ban him from any and all
所有E公♥司♥分支和附属机构
E Corp branches and subsidiaries.
你为什么要我解雇他
And why do you want me to fire him?
我自有理由
I have my reasons.
解释不会有什么用
Explaining them won't help,
但保密对我非常重要
but my discretion on them is important to me.
你愿意做出这个决定
And you're comfortable making this decision?
普莱斯先生 我知道你不在乎这么个无名职员
Mr. Price, I know this random employee doesn't matter to you.
他只是个数字
He's just a number.
你可以继续向我提问
You can continue to question me
探究我真正的原因
because you seek my true reasons,
也可以因为我过界了 拒绝我的请求
or you can deny my request because I'm overreaching.
但我会还你这个人情的
But I'll return the favor.
你知道我没问题
You know I'm good for it.
如果你想听理由
If you want my reasons,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表