剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
那我再说一遍
I'll have to restate what I said.
我自有理由 而且我绝不能说出来
They are mine, and my discretion on them is important.
这是你的请求
And this is your request?
是的
It is.
没问题
Consider it done.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还在吗
You still there?
是的 是我
Yes, it's me.
放松 我说了是我
Relax, I said it's me.
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
你要告诉我发生了什么吗
Are you gonna tell me what happened?
我们说过了
We've been over this.
艾略特什么都看见了
Elliot saw everything.
我只能弄昏他 现在我们在这儿了
I had to knock him out, and now we're here.
我是问那通电♥话♥
I was asking about your phone call.
我们没问题了
We're good to go.
普莱斯答应了 但你周末得待在这里
Price said yes, but you're staying here this weekend.
不能再出意外了
Can't have any more accidents.
他还会再醒来的
He's gonna wake up again.
他看到你和提利尔了
He saw you and Tyrell.
他只看到了我们几秒
He only saw us for a few seconds.
或许他不会记得
Maybe he won't remember.
就算记得 我也能应付
And, if he does, I'll handle it.
你做你最擅长的就好
You just do what you do best.
抵住他
Fight him off.
我就说会这样
I told you this would happen.
我就说他会找到办法阻止我们
I told you that he would find a way to stop us.
第二阶段完全被破坏了
Stage 2 has been completely derailed.
怎么了
What is it?
欧文
Irving.
他说周一能准备好
He says we'll be ready to go on Monday.
开门
Open up.
快点啊 是我
Any day, dude, it's me.
艾略特
Elliot?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表