剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
那为什么现在跟我说话了
Why are we talking now?
71座大楼
The 71 buildings.
那个我也不知情
I didn't know about that.
如果你知道 你会那么做吗
If you did, would you have done it?
你会动手吗
Would you have done it?
我会
I would have...
我会找到别的办法
I would have found another way.
因为尽管我中有你
Because as much as there is a part of you in me...
你中也有我
there is a part of me in you.
你在镜子上留的字 是什么意思
Your note on the mirror, what did you mean by it?
你知道什么
What do you know?
我得找到达琳
I need to find Darlene.
告诉我你知道什么
Tell me what you know.
联调局
The FBI...
有内鬼
has a mole.
你个人♥渣♥
You piece of shit.
中国的那场枪击
The attack in China.
你躲在房♥间里
While you were hiding in your room,
知道其他人都会被打成碎片
knowing the rest of us were getting blown to pieces.
思科
Cisco.
你帮他们抢在了我们之前 对吧
You helped them get to him before we did, didn't you?
还有帮提利尔掩盖
And the Tyrell cover-up.
你协助陷害了
You helped frame...
马卡什和比斯瓦兹
Markesh and Biswas.
我们这么久以来一直被耍得团团转
This whole time, we've been punching ourselves in the face
全是因为你
because of you!
要是你处在我的位置上
All I know is, if you were put in my position--
我无论如何都不会背叛我的一切立场
Nothing would make me betray everything I stand for.
迪皮耶罗 有一点我承认
You know one thing I'll say about you, DiPierro,
你天真得可爱
your naiveté is adorable.
坐在后座上扮英雄 这倒容易
It's easy for you to play a hero in the back seat,
但你也只能在那个位置上了
but that's all your world's ever amounted to.
后座
The back seat.
我做的事
The things I did.
我不得不做的事
I mean, the--the things that I have to do--
你都把我们害成这样了
Are you seriously trying to paint yourself a saint now
还要装圣人
after what you've put us through?
你女朋友还活着唯一的原因
You know, the only reason your girlfriend here is alive
就是我没告诉黑暗军团她是线人
is because I never told the Dark Army she was a CHS.
信不信由你 我不是坏人 迪皮耶罗
Believe or not, I'm not a bad guy, DiPierro.
你不知道他们对我做了什么
You don't understand what they put me through.
他们抓着我什么把柄 但你会知道的
What they hold over me, but you will.
马上就能知道
Soon enough.
就这混♥蛋♥
There's the cocksucker.
就这个
Dead center.
威利克说
According to Wellick,
他一直是双面间谍
he's been working both sides the whole time.
可能就是因为他 59袭击没查到我们
Probably the reason we didn't get pegged for Five/Nine.
我们得想办法追踪他
We gotta find a way to trace him.
去他桌面上看看吧
Why don't we jump on his desktop?
我已经远程看过了 没什么有用的
I already did that remotely, nothing useful.
也就是说我们要找实体的东西
Which means whatever we're looking for is physical.
数字组合
Number sets.
又是个密♥码♥
It's another cipher code.
怎么又来了
Not this shit again.
它会告诉我们位置
This has gotta give us a location.
-艾略特 -马上就好
- Elliot. - Just give me a minute.
艾略特
Elliot.
我刚读完这本
Just finished this book.
听的有声书
I got it on tape.
不太喜欢结局
Didn't care much for the ending.
一个故事 开头和中间平淡无奇
I mean, a story can have a mediocre beginning
倒也没什么 也算常事
and middle, and oftentimes it does,
但结尾一定要让人惊讶感叹
but always got to have a wow ending.
不然有什么意义
Otherwise, what's the point?
该死
Shit.
他在这儿 说明达琳在他们手上
If he's here that means they must have Darlene.
也许我可以操纵他帮我们
Maybe I can manipulate him into helping us.
快
Quick.
-我们知道些... -不管你现在
- What do we know about-- - Whatever scheme
在琢磨什么阴谋
you're trying to come up with right now
都无法改变必然的事 所以...
It ain't gonna change the inevitable, so...
我强烈建议你别找麻烦
I strongly recommend you choose the easy way here
跟我来
and come with me.
昨晚睡得好吗
How'd you sleep last night?
我没睡
I didn't.
等了一整晚
I've been waiting all night.
我得马上见她
I need to see her as soon as possible.
我要告诉她重要消息
I have important information for her.
今天天气真好 不是吗
It's a beautiful day, don't you think?
听着
Look.
有人想阻止她
There are people that are trying to stop her.
我得告诉她
I need to tell her.
我只是管家
I'm just the house manager.
但等普莱斯先生到了 你可以跟他说
But you can discuss that with Mr. Price when he arrives.
我们先吃早饭吧
I thought we'd get some breakfast first.
你喜欢薄煎饼吗
Do you like pancakes?
是这边
It's this way.
-艾略特 -别动
- Elliot. - Don't fucking move.
这算是什么烂事啊
We are walking into some fucking hillbilly shit here.
听着
Now, look.
我知道事情搞砸了 但还能挽救的
I know this is all fucked up, but it's salvageable.
你要在联调局帮我
There's a lot of clean-up at the FBI
做很多后续清理工作
you're going to have to take care of for me.
这就是你一直唠叨个不停的那个携伴
So this is the plus-one you've been squawking about?
你别想把这事赖在我头上
You're not turning this around on me.
尤其是上次 我又为了帮你
Not after the fucking day I've had,
收拾烂摊子忙得焦头烂额
cleaning up your mess once again.
我不干了 明白吗
I'm over it. You hear me?
这次也该换你们帮我收拾烂摊子了
It's high time you guys start cleaning up my mess for a change.
"烂摊子"指的是她吧
And by "mess" I assume you mean her.
我知道怎么处理
I know how to fix this.
我也知道
So do I.
好吧
All right.
来吧 小姐 走吧
Come on, Miss, let's go.
里昂 交给你了
Leon, you got this?
没问题
Yeah, I got it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这是开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
我们在一个偏僻的谷仓里
We're in a fucking barn out in the middle of nowhere
跟几个疯子在一起
with a handful of psychos.
我绝对有事
"No" is the answer.
听我说 先生
Listen, sir.
不知道你以为我♥干♥了什么 但是
I don't know what you think I did, but...
这家伙是你的累赘 他越来越大意了
This guy's a liability to you. He's gotten sloppy.
-你不用这样做的 -多米
- You don't have to do this. - Dom.
我的上司们什么都知道了
My bosses know about everything.
他绑♥架♥奥德森小姐和我
There's security camera footage
-被监控拍了下来 -小姐
- of him kidnapping Ms. Alderson and me-- - Miss.
别说了
Stop talking.
他们一共两个人
Okay, we got two operatives.
里昂擅长用刀子
Leon's pretty good with a knife.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我没想逃跑
I'm not trying to escape.
艾略特 这些家伙不是闹着玩的
Elliot, these guys aren't fucking around.
你以为你在这儿还能找谁谈判
Who do you think you're going to talk to out here?
你觉得呢
Who do you think?
白玫瑰
Whiterose.
那招你已经试过了
You've played that game already.
她不想见你
She doesn't want to see you.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表