剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
而E公♥司♥的存在就全依赖它了
And E Corp's entire existence relies upon it.
那你说我们怎么做
So what do you propose we do?
如果你真想了结了他们
If you truly want to end them,
消灭电子硬币就是唯一的办法
eliminating E Coin is the only way.
奥德森先生 你来找我
Mr. Alderson, is this everything
就为了谈这个吗
that you came to discuss with me?
你还有什么别的事吗
Anything else on your mind?
你到底做不做
Are you in or out?
再见 奥德森先生
Good-bye, Mr. Alderson.
卖♥♥CD 父老乡亲来看看
I got CDs, everybody, come on!
让你血脉贲张
They get your turnt!
扫我0.05个电子硬币 就是你的了
Scan me .05 E Coin, it's yours!
卖♥♥CD 卖♥♥CD 绝对让你血脉贲张
I got CDs! CDs! Yo, this shit'll get you turnt!
扫我0.05个电子硬币 就是你的了
All right, scan me .05 E Coin, and it's yours!
这些狂野的歌♥会让你鲜活起来的
These savage tracks'll give you life, yo.
不
No.
我这次不要你的CD了
I will not take your CD this time.
莫斯小姐
Miss Moss?
莫斯小姐 请跟我们来
Ms. Moss, I'm gonna need you to come with us.
卖♥♥CD 卖♥♥CD
CDs! CDs!
绝对让你血脉贲张
This shit'll get you turnt!
扫我0.05个电子硬币 就是你的了
Scan me .05 E Coin, and it's yours!
我们准备好了
We're ready.
你就是为了这个啊
So this is why you came here.
别想再靠花言巧语蒙骗我了
You're not talking your way out of this.
你是对的
Well, you were right.
我们做的一切都是他们想要我们做的
Everything we did was what they wanted.
没错
Exactly.
白玫瑰 普莱斯 谁知道还有谁
Whiterose, Price, and who the fuck knows who else?
我是个囚徒 跟之前一样
I'm a prisoner, just like before.
那我算什么 我该怎么办
Where does that leave me? What am I supposed to do?
首席技术官职位毫无价值 你听到了
The CTO position is worthless. You heard him.
我们可以利用它
We can use it.
你看到他们怎么行动了吗 躲在暗处
You see how they operate? In the shadows.
你坐上你的位置 微笑 点头
You just settle in, smile, nod.
等时机到了
When the time is right...
我们就曝光他们
we'll expose them.
你现在明白了吗
Do you get it now?
E公♥司♥简直就是他们的幌子
E Corp, they might as well be a front for them!
白玫瑰 普莱斯 他们是朋友
Whiterose, Price, their friends,
我们要扳倒的是他们
they're the ones we need to take down.
我们只需要个发射台
We just need a launching pad.
一个开始的地方 然后深入挖掘
A place to begin, dig in.
找到他们的弱点
Find that vulnerability.
联调局
The FBI.
黑暗军团在里面安插了内鬼
The Dark Army has a man on the inside.
-我不懂 -你怎么会不懂
- I don't understand. - How do you not understand?
你想黑我
You were trying to hack me.
一个联调局探员
An FBI agent.
我都告诉你为什么了
And I already told you why.
你的胡话别想蒙人了
Your bullshit's not gonna fly!
够了
Enough!
你打算告诉我怎么回事吗
You gonna fill me in?
告诉他
Tell him.
去死吧
Get fucked.
每次你们得到什么情报 我的朋友就会死
Every time you guys get intel, one of my friends ends up dead.
提利尔扯淡的释放
And Tyrell's bullshit release
就像干手撸管一样可悲
was as pathetic as a dry hand job.
我凭什么要信任你们任何人
Why should I trust you or anyone else here?
联调局显然跟黑暗军团是一伙儿的
The FBI is obviously in bed with the Dark Army.
你从哪听来的
Where'd you hear that?
啃蛋去吧
Chew balls.
告诉我
Just tell me.
为什么把她抓来
Why is she here?
她去了我家 企图偷我的徽章
She was in my home, attempting to steal my badge
好进入哨兵系统
to get on Sentinel.
我坦白 长官 我们今晚发生了关系
Full disclosure, sir, we had relations tonight.
我会向职责办自我检举
I plan on self-reporting it to the OPR;
我不会向局里有所隐瞒的
I'm not keeping anything from the Bureau.
你知道你犯下了
Do you have any idea how fucking big
多大的罪吗
the crime you committed is?
你这次就别指望豁免权了
You can forget about immunity this time.
而且你为什么要
And why the hell were you trying
上哨兵系统
to get into Sentinel anyway?
你这次陷得太深了 达琳
You're in too deep this time, Darlene.
你得开口
You gotta talk.
哨兵系统里有文件可以用来解码
There are files in Sentinel that can help decrypt
E公♥司♥所有的数据
all of E Corp's data.
也就是将一切复原
That means bringing everything back.
撤销59袭击的办法就在这层楼
The solution to undoing Five/Nine is in a machine
另一端的一台机器里 好吗
on the other side of this floor, okay?
在罗梅洛的东西里
They're in Romero's collection.
你可以坐在我旁边 在我身后盯着
Sit with me, look over my shoulder,
我甚至可以一步步教你们的工程师 随便
I'll even walk through it with your engineer, whatever.
你们可以亲自把密钥交给E公♥司♥
You guys can personally take the keys to E Corp
做大英雄 好吗 你们可以修复一切
and be the heroes, okay? You can fix everything.
那不是你们想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
你们一直在等待的
What you've been waiting for?
她说的对 我们做一切不都是为了这个吗
She's right! Wasn't this the point of our entire strategy?
你得明白一件事
You need to understand something--
这是我们一直在追逐的机会
This is the opportunity we've been chasing!
-你没抓住重点 -我们没什么可失去的
- You're missing the point. - We have nothing to lose.
如果她撒谎了 我们送她进监狱 但如果她没
If she's lying, we put her in jail, but if she's not--
那如果我们的证词因为你的
And what if our testimony gets thrown out
严重非职业行为而被判无效了呢
because of your grossly unprofessional behavior?
跟线人上♥床♥ 老天爷啊
Sleeping with a CHS, for Chrissake.
她已经不是线人了
She's not a CHS anymore.
你知道我并没有触犯什么规矩
And you know I didn't break any rules.
究竟是怎么回事
So what's really happening here?
为什么不接受她的提议
Why not take her up on her offer?
回你的桌上去写报告
Get back to your desk and write the 302
详细解释你的行为
explaining your actions minute by minute.
我要派凯兹探员负责达琳
I'm assigning Agent Kaz to Darlene.
毫无疑问 这将继续成为争论焦点
That will continue to be part of the debate...
怎么办
What's the plan here?
她说话的样子似乎什么都知道
She talks like she knows everything.
你听上去压力好大
You sound stressed.
我当然压力大 我可能已经暴露了
Of course I'm fucking stressed. I could be burnt.
而且 她还说可以撤销入侵行动
Meanwhile, she claims she can undo the hack.
她现在在哪
And where is she now?
锁在一间审讯室里
Locked in a goddamn interview room.
好
Okay.
没别的了吗 就一句"好"
Is that all you've got? "Okay"?
天啊 能不能告诉我你究竟打算怎么做
Jesus, will you just tell me how do you want to proceed?
连一个箱子都没打包好吗
Not one box even packed?
我想他们一定有什么老套的借口
I suppose there's some banal excuse
来解释那些懒驴怎么用了一个月
why a month isn't enough time for those lazy mules
都还没把我的厂搬迁到刚果
to get my project shipped to the Congo?
边防安检
Border security.
东海岸的边防安检
Border security across the Eastern seaboard
达到了前所未有的严格
is restricted to levels we've never seen before.
所以我们才买♥♥通了那么多人
Hence our extensive payroll.
我们掌控着市长 地检官
We own mayors, district attorneys,
州长 甚至总统
governors, fucking presidents!
国家施行了戒♥严♥令
The country is operating under martial law.
我们的联络人都害怕
Our contacts are afraid.
你总叫我对你实话实说的
You've always asked that I be honest with you.
说吧
Speak.
这怪你
This is your fault.
你盲目地纵容艾略特·奥德森所有的一时兴起
You blindly indulge all of Elliot Alderson's whims.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表