剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
现在看来 恍如隔世
A life that has no continuity with the present.
你怎么把我丢在了电影院里
Why did you bail on me at the theater?
我可以跟你一起来这儿的
I would have come here with you,
如果你想的话
if that's what you wanted.
不 你不会的
No, you wouldn't.
你一直在说你有事要做
You keep saying you have something you have to do.
我是有事要做
I do have something to do.
走吧 我们回去
Now come on. We're going back.
你为什么来我们家
Why did you come to our house?
这样不行 我得走了
Yo, this isn't cool, okay? I gotta go.
就那么重要吗
Is it that important?
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
-不关你的事 -你真熊
- It's none of your business. - You're a baby.
-你真烦人 -你才烦人
- You're annoying. - You are!
-这真是个噩梦 -你才是
- This is a nightmare. - You are!
-你也是 -我真希望你死了
- So are you! - I wish you were dead!
彼此彼此
So do I!
有时候 我觉得
Sometimes I feel like I...
是我做了什么坏事 莎玛才离开
Did something bad that made Shama leave.
你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
好了 我给你五分钟
All right. I'm gonna give you five.
-然后我们就走 -我哪都不想去
- And then we're gonna go. - I'm not going anywhere.
别管我了
Just leave me alone.
那不怪你
It wasn't your fault.
也不怪她
Or hers.
该怪我 都怪我
It was mine. All of it.
别责备她 也别自责
So don't blame her or yourself.
怪我好了
You can blame me.
你总说你自己
You know, you talk about yourself a lot.
而且这里不能穿鞋的
And you're not allowed to wear shoes here.
我再穿上时不会被绊倒的
I'm not gonna trip when I put them back on.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
你知道我可以成为美国总统吗
Did you know I could be president of the United States?
-是吗 -我姐姐就不行
- Yeah? - My sister couldn't be.
她不是在这里出生的
She wasn't born here.
我妈妈爸爸也不能
My mom and dad couldn't, either.
我是我们家唯一可以当总统的人
I'm the only person in my family who could be President.
多酷啊
Isn't that cool?
如果我当了总统
If I were President...
我就能留在这儿了
I would be able to stay here.
待在我们住的家里
In the house we live in.
我就能想办法复活我姐姐
I would find a way to bring back my sister.
把真正的坏人关进监狱
I'd put the real bad guys in jail.
我会让所有人晚餐吃果酱馅饼
And...And I'd make everyone eat Pop Tarts for dinner.
然后让所有人好好对我
And then make everyone be nice to me.
那么你要当独♥裁♥者
So you'd be a dictator.
独♥裁♥者是什么
What's a dictator?
就是很不好的总统
It's like a really bad President.
-你可以做总统吗 -大概不能
- Can you be President? - Probably not.
那么你像我姐姐吗 不是在这里出生的
So you're like my sister? You weren't born here?
不 我是
No, I was.
-在哪 -新泽西
- Where? - New Jersey.
真的吗 我也是
Really? Me too.
-具体哪里 -华盛顿镇
- What part? - Washington Township.
-你在哪生的 -特伦顿
- Where were you born? - Trenton.
看来你父母还是没回家
Looks like your parents still aren't home.
你一直都有钥匙吗
You had the keys this whole time?
谢谢你带我去看电影
Thanks for taking me to the movies.
等等
Wait.
你叫什么
What's your name?
艾略特
Elliot.
谢谢你 艾略特
Thanks, Elliot.
抱歉我耽误你了
Sorry I made you late.
希望你还能去做那件重要的事
Hope you can still do your important thing.
艾略特
Hey, Elliot?
我能再见到你吗
Can I see you again?
嗯 你走之前
Yeah. Before you go,
我带你去看《火星救援》
I'll take you to see "The Martian."
在大银幕上看电影总是更好
It's always better to see movies on the big screen.
真的吗
Really?
-嗯 -谢谢 艾略特
- Yeah. - Thanks, Elliot.
你会喜欢的 马特·达蒙可赞了
I think you'll like it. Matt Damon is awesome.
待在这儿
Stay here.
我有东西给你
I've got something for you.
因为你说你病了
Because you said you were sick.
再见
Bye.
又是你 你想干什么
You again. What the fuck do you want?
你得给你弟弟办葬礼
You're gonna have a funeral for your brother.
-好好办 -好吧 混♥蛋♥
- A proper one. - Okay, dipshit.
我们不会给那个废物办葬礼的
We're not having a funeral for that waste of space.
你的问题是 你根本不了解他
Your problem is you never knew him.
如果你了解 你就会知道他不会那么做了
If you did, you'd know he's not capable of that.
给我滚
Get the fuck off my property
-否则我要报♥警♥了 -我走
- before I call the cops. - I'll go.
但是 你最好换换
But before I do, you should probably change
你的公♥司♥电邮密♥码♥
your corporate email password.
用你的街道地址 哪怕是以前的房♥子
Using your street address, even if it's an old one,
也不太明智
isn't the smartest.
不用觉得被针对 我谁都黑
Don't feel special. I hack everyone.
从我发现的电邮来看
From the emails I found,
你和你们律所换掉了些有问题的备忘录
you and your law firm swapped some shady memos
国税局要是知道了 恐怕不会高兴的
that I don't think the IRS would look too kindly on.
你以为你发现了什么
What do you think you found?
你不希望我发出去
If you don't want me sending them out,
就一定给你弟弟办个葬礼
make sure your brother gets a funeral.
好好办
A good one.
我要受邀
I want an invite.
我会发邮件给你的
I'll make sure you get my email.
扯淡
Bullshit.
我从硬汉安迪那里拿到的这个
Got these from Hard Andy.
我之前提到的 你们的一位有问题的客户
One of your shady clients I was talking about.
我不需要这些了
I won't be needing them anymore.
你再把这些卖♥♥给他 赚的钱
The money you make selling them back to him
足够支付葬礼了
will more than pay for a funeral.
开始写悼词吧
Start writing a eulogy.
好好写
A good one.
我会坐在后面听的
I'll be in the back listening.
是我
It's me.
安吉拉
Angela.
快开门啊
Come on. Open up.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
真希望我可以说点什么让你从这种状态中脱离出来
I wish I could say something that could snap you out of this.
记得我们以前玩我们的许愿游戏吗
Remember when we used to do our wishing game?
我们会闭上眼睛 许个愿
We'd close our eyes, and we'd wish for something.
随便什么愿望
Whatever we wanted.
我们都许愿能得到更大的卧室
We both wished we could get bigger bedrooms.
那个很重要
That was a big one.
你总会许愿有更多分度器
You would always wish for more protractors,
那个好怪
which was weird.
我会许愿要更快的电脑
I would wish for a faster computer.
或许还有更快的调制解调器
Probably faster modem too.
你会许愿要更好的衣服
You would wish for better clothes.
我不怎么在乎那个
I didn't really care about that.
我们都
We both...
我们都希望自己会开车
we both wished we could drive.
我只想开车离开
I just wanted to drive away.
我们想去公路旅行
We wanted to go on road trips.
吃好多软糖
And eat lots of Sour Patch Kids
就在加油站买♥♥
that we would buy from gas stations.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表