剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
-这成了我的错吗 -当然是你的错啦
- Oh, so this is my fault?! - Of course it's your fault!
派对真棒 玛乔丽
Great party, Marjorie.
是吧
Aw, wasn't it?
多谢你们这么大费周章
Thanks so much for going to all this trouble.
没有啦
No trouble.
我们很乐意为你办派对
Yeah, we were happy to do it for you.
真奇怪 克丽丝蒂和邦妮居然没有来
Kind of surprised Christy and Bonnie didn't come.
我也是
Me, too.
你邀请了她们 对吧
You invited them, right?
应该是温蒂给她们打电♥话♥的
Wendy was supposed to call them.
你告诉我周二晚上给大伙儿打电♥话♥
No, you told me to call everybody at the Tuesday night meeting,
别忘了坚果[疯子]
and don't forget the nuts.
疯子就是邦妮和克丽丝蒂
The nuts were Bonnie and Christy.
希望你高兴了
Hope you're happy.
别跟我吵
Don't start with me.
我要怎么上班 送罗斯科上学
How am I supposed to get to work, take Roscoe to school?
用我的车
Use my car.
你的车在扣押停车场
Your car is in an impound lot.
那我们就去取
So we'll go get it.
用什么钱啊
With what money?
好吧 我会赚钱
Fine, I'll make some money!
这里有谁想跟我还有我女儿做♥爱♥吗
Anybody here want to have sex with me and my daughter?!
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
真好笑
Yeah, real funny.
你知道我们在哪里吗
You have any idea where we are?
不知道
Nope.
也许我们该给别人打电♥话♥接我们
Well, maybe we should call someone to come get us.
我们要给谁打电♥话♥啊 妈妈
Who are we gonna call, Mom?!
谁 谁
Who? Who?!
休战吗
Truce?
绝不
Never!
我们永远都处于交战状态
You and I are at war until the end of time.
拜托啦
Come on.
好吧 休战
Yeah, fine, truce.
我就是干这事的
It's what I do.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表