剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Well, if you stick with it,
也许他们的婚姻结束时
maybe, when their marriage falls apart,
你可以处理他们的离婚案
you can handle their divorce.
我想那样
I'd like that.
不用说 你肯定想做妻子的律师
Goes without saying you want to represent the wife.
当然啦
Sure!
如果你想要在职培训
Well, if you want some on-the-job training,
不如你一周来我的办公室几小时
why don't you come to my office a couple hours a week
帮帮我
and give me a hand?
那就太棒了 谢谢
Oh, that'd be great. Thank you.
-我来付账吧 -少说傻话
- Let me get this. - Don't be ridiculous.
这是免费赠送的
This is on the house.
服务员 这里有点问题
Waiter, got a problem here!
好吧 我点击回车键时
Okay, when I click enter,
就正式报名参加一般同等文凭考试了
I will be officially signed up to take my GED test.
我成为律师 永远改变
My first step to becoming a lawyer
自己生活的第一步
and changing my life forever.
你在等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
说真的 我有点害怕
To be honest, I'm a little scared.
-想让我帮你吗 -不
- Want me to do it for you? - No!
这个按键该由我来按
This is my button to click.
这是我旅程的第一步
This is the first step on my journey.
没人能夺走
No one can take it for me.
我真的好想玩《我的世界》
I really want to play Minecraft.
我来开门
I got it!
真是个惊喜 怎么了
This is a nice surprise. What's up?
那晚你让我想到
You got me thinking the other night
我们并不像过去一样寻欢作乐了
about how we don't party like we used to,
我想也许我能对此做点什么
and I thought maybe I could do something about it.
-比如说什么 -比如说明晚
- Like what? - Like tomorrow night,
咱俩有你70年代最喜欢的乐队的门票
you and I have tickets to see your favorite band from the '70s.
-滚... -史密斯飞船
- The Rolling... - Aerosmith!
史密斯飞船
Aerosmith!
天啊 阿尔文 这太棒了
Oh, my God, Alvin, this is amazing.
你知道吗 我上次清醒着去摇滚音乐还是...
Do you realize I haven't been to a rock concert sober since...
我从来没清醒着去过摇滚音乐会
Uh, you know, I'm gonna have to go with never.
我们到了
Here we are.
你能看出来 我不擅长整理我的文件
As you can see, I'm not real good at organizing my files.
你怎么在法律学院毕业的
How'd you get through law school?
甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥和一个亚洲室友
Methamphetamines and an Asian roommate.
经常熬夜加班吗
Work late a lot?
是啊 那点还有我基本上住在这里
Uh, that and I kind of live here.
所以 如果你可以把这一切都放到...
So, anyway, if you could put all this...
合适的地方...
away...
好让我以后能找到 那就太棒了
so that I could find it again, that would be awesome.
没问题
You got it.
稍等
Hang on a sec.
我得...
Just got to...
丢掉这些死掉的士兵
clear out these dead soldiers.
谢谢你们的服务 各位
Thank you for your service, fellas.
你想让我按字母顺序排列吗
Do you want me to file these alphabetically?
还是按日期 案件类型
By date? Type of case?
是啊
Yes.
罗克西对裸体裸体裸体
"Roxy versus Nudes Nudes Nudes."
这是什么
What's this?
那个啊
Uh, oh, that, uh...
罗克西 这不是她的真名 在控告裸体裸体裸体
Roxy, not her real name, is, uh, suing Nudes Nudes Nudes,
机场旁边的一家男士俱乐部
a gentlemen's club by the airport
他们家的鸡翅很好吃
with surprisingly good chicken wings.
好吧 但是为什么要控诉
Yeah, yeah, but what's the suit about?
如果我没记错的话
Uh, if I recall correctly,
罗克西认为 我说的 不是她
it is Roxy's contention-- my word not hers--
裸体裸体裸体付给她的钱低于最低工资标准
that Nudes Nudes Nudes is paying her below minimum wage
他们错误地声称 她是一个独♥立♥承包人
by incorrectly claiming that she is an independent contractor.
有意思
Interesting.
那种地方会告诉她 她要工作多少小时吗
Does a place like that tell her what hours she has to work?
是啊 实际上她很失望她要在早餐期间工作
Yes, in fact, she was very disappointed to be working breakfast.
好吧
Okay.
他们告诉她要穿什么衣服了吗
Do they tell her what to wear?
那地方叫"裸体裸体裸体" 不是"裤子裤子裤子"
It's called "Nudes Nudes Nudes," Not "Pants Pants Pants."
她跳大腿舞时
And, uh, when she does a lap dance,
他们告诉她能收费多少吗
do they tell her what she can charge?
是啊 这是我猜的
Yeah. I'm guessing.
我觉得她是个正式员工
She sounds like a regular employee to me.
是啊 对吧
Yeah, she does, doesn't she?
让我看看
Let me see that.
我还没看过这个呢
Hadn't actually read this, yet.
我只是在看照片
I was just looking at the pictures.
我得告诉你
I gotta tell you,
你问的问题都很聪明 克丽丝蒂
you ask smart questions, Christy.
-谢谢 -我是说 这可能需要一段时间
- Thanks. - Yeah, I mean, it may take a while,
但我看没有什么理由阻止你以后成为律师
but I don't see any reason why you couldn't be a lawyer someday.
史蒂夫
Oh... Steve...
我就是需要这种鼓励
that is exactly the kind of encouragement I need.
是啊 后退
Yeah, hey, back off.
我在想些什么呢
What was I thinking?
克丽丝蒂 等等
Christy, wait.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
我的日程空出来了
Listen, uh, my schedule opened up,
所以你没必要周六照看罗斯科了
so you don't have to watch Roscoe on Saturday.
你的一般同等文凭考试呢
What about your GED thing?
我不去参加了
Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
太棒了 我赢了外婆20块
Yes, I just won 20 bucks from Grandma.
你打赌我不会参加考试吗
You bet that I wouldn't take the test?
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that?
拜托 妈妈
Oh, come on, Mom.
你总是说你要做什么事
You always say you're gonna do stuff,
然后你就不做了
and then you don't.
不是这样的
That's not true.
说出一件事
Name one thing.
除了我要开的博客
Except for the blog I was gonna start,
戒酒贺卡系列和六天排毒
my line of sober greeting cards and that six-day cleanse.
来吧 说出一件事
Come on, name one.
你怎么不成为律师了
What happened to becoming a lawyer?
那是个愚蠢的梦想
It was a stupid dream.
我做不到
I can't do it.
那个怪胎史蒂夫说你可以
That weirdo Steve said you could.
他不是真心的
He didn't mean it.
他只是想跟我约会
He just wanted to date me.
我用"约会"这个词
And I'm only using the word "Date"
只是因为你是我女儿
because you're my daughter.
你还指望什么 男人都不是好东西
What do you expect? Men suck.
亲爱的 你这么年轻 不该如此愤世嫉俗
Sweetie, you're too young to be that cynical.
有很多很棒的男人...
There are lots of wonderful men...
天啊 我都没法假装
Oh, God, I can't even fake it.
我觉得你是胆小鬼
Well, I think you're being a chicken.
我用"胆小鬼"这个词
And I only use the word "Chicken"
只是因为你是我妈妈
because you're my mother.
听着 这结束了
Look, it's over.
你自己也说了 我会半途而废
You said it yourself-- I quit things.
我就是这种人
It's how I roll.
妈妈 等等
Mom, wait.
我不该说那话的
I shouldn't have said that.
你也有坚持下去的事
You don't quit everything.
你一直没喝酒
You stayed sober.
维奥莉特 当你对我敞开心扉时...
You know, Violet, when you open your heart to me...
不不不 太过了 我说完了 拜拜了您啊
Oh, no-no-no-no-no-no-no, too much. I'm done, good-bye!
-你看到了我看到的事吗 -什么
- Are you seeing what I'm seeing? - What?
阿尔文
Alvin,
我们是这里最年轻的人
we're the youngest people here.
不可能
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表