剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
抱歉我一直让你睡不着
I'm sorry I'm keeping you awake.
抗组胺药不管用
The antihistamine isn't working.
你吃了多少
How much did you take?
推荐剂量
The recommended dose.
你算什么酒鬼啊
What kind of alcoholic are you?
不管盒子上怎么说 都服用三倍的量
Whatever the box says, triple it.
你想过事情会这样吗
Did you ever think it would come to this?
睡在折叠沙发上 满脸都是猫屁♥股♥吗 没有
Sleeping on a fold-out couch with a face full of cat ass? No.
我们得弄到自己的房♥子
We've got to get our own place.
我们不能永远和玛乔丽待在一起
We can't stay with Marjorie forever.
你确定吗 我们也许比她活得更长
You sure? We're probably gonna outlive her.
如果我们秘密处理掉尸体
If we dispose of the body discreetly,
我敢肯定我们能在这里住几年
I bet we can hang here for a couple years.
也许还能兑现她的社保支票呢
Maybe even cash her Social Security checks.
你真是好好思考了这事啊
You've really thought this out.
我跟你不一样 我并非生活在麻烦之中
Well, unlike you, I don't live in the problem.
而是擅长提供解决方案
I live in the solution.
希望那是有人闯进来杀了我们
I hope that's someone breaking in to kill us.
哎呀
Oopsie.
你们好啊
Oh, hello.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很棒
I am awesome.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
没有
No.
拜托告诉我你没有开车回家
Please tell me you didn't drive home.
信任我一点吧
Oh, give me some credit.
而且我找不到我的车
Plus, I couldn't find my car.
你是说我的车
You mean my car.
对哦
Right.
你年纪虽老 却依然貌美如花
You are so pretty for your age.
去卫生间
Bathroom.
天啊 猫咪在吃
Oh, my God, they're eating it!
停下
Stop!
走开 走开
Shoo! Go away! Go away!
天啊
Oh, God.
我什么时候吃的玉米啊
When did I eat corn?
玉米
Corn.
极品老妈 第二季第四集
你哄她睡觉了吗
You get her down?
是啊 先给她冲了一下
Yeah. Had to hose her off first.
让她侧身睡了吗
Put her on her side?
就跟我之前伺候你一样
Just like I used to do with you.
这里情况怎么样
How's it going here?
我只是在数着我的祝福
I'm just counting my blessings.
一点也没有
I'm at zero.
维奥莉特不是什么天使 但我从没见她醉成这样
Violet's no angel, but I've never seen her drunk like this.
拜托 她是个孩子 他们都这样
Oh, come on. She's a kid. It's what they do.
她妈妈和外婆都是酒鬼
Her mother and grandmother are alcoholics.
不意味着她也是
Doesn't mean she is.
不意味着她不是
Doesn't mean she isn't.
她把孩子送人领养了
She gave a baby up for adoption.
让她喝一杯吧
Let her have a freakin' drink.
我想是吧
I guess.
我还是得和她谈谈这事
I still have to talk to her about it.
少女们喜欢和妈妈来一场谈心
Teenage girls love a good heart-to-heart conversation with their mother.
我还真不知道呢
I wouldn't know.
你真厉害
Oh, you're good.
睡觉吧
Go to sleep.
晚安
Night.
去死吧
Bite me.
好了 猫咪 过来吃早餐吧
All right, kitties, come get your breakfast.
真奇怪 一般情况下 他们早上都很饿的
That's odd. They're usually starving in the morning.
你昨晚没喂他们吃什么吧
You didn't feed 'em anything last night, did you?
我们没有
We did not.
早上好
Good morning.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
糟透了
Awful.
怎么了
Oh. What's wrong?
她宿醉了
She's hungover.
你得吃阿司匹林 喝很多水
You need to take some aspirin and drink plenty of fluids.
克丽丝蒂 交给我处理
Christy, let me handle this.
亲爱的 宿醉唯一的真正解药就是喝更多
Sweetheart, the only real cure for a hangover is to drink more.
妈妈 拜托
Mom, please!
我是她外婆 不该把我的智慧传授给她吗
I'm her grandmother. I should deny her my wisdom?
不该 去帮罗斯科上学吧
No. Just help Roscoe get to school.
没事 我去吧
It's okay, I got that.
我其实是想甩掉她 但是谢谢
I was trying to get rid of her, but thanks.
维奥莉特 听着 我没资格
Violet, listen, I'm in no position
评判你昨晚的行为 但是...
to judge you for last night, but...
那就不要
Then don't.
只有我这么觉得吗 还是爱她越来越难了
Is it just me, or is she getting harder to love?
什么时候容易过
When was she easy to love?
-真的吗 培根芝士汉堡 -干嘛
- Really? A bacon cheeseburger? - What?
你最近才心脏病发作
You just had a heart attack.
里面有生菜
There's lettuce on it.
我们的女儿怎么样了
So, how's our daughter doing?
破产 无家可归 酗酒
Broke, homeless, and alcoholic,
但比她父亲的动脉情况要好
but better than her father's arteries.
对老房♥东有什么计划吗
Is there a plan for the old landlord?
她要付给他欠他的钱吗
Is she gonna pay him the money she owes him?
你是认真的啊
Oh, you're serious.
是啊 我很认真 她可能进监狱
Yeah, I'm serious. She could go to jail.
拜托 逃房♥租
Oh, please, they don't throw you in jail
-才不会被送进监狱 -你怎么知道
- for running out on the rent. - How do you know?
阿尔文 除非你说的是A级重罪
Alvin, unless you're talking a Class A felony,
否则她最糟糕的处罚就是社区服务
the worst she's looking at is community service,
在公路两边捡垃圾
picking up trash on the side of the highway,
到了一年的这个时候 这也挺好的
which can be actually quite lovely this time of year.
瞧 这就是问题所在
See, right there, that's the problem.
就因为你还能穿上
Aw, man, just 'cause you can still fit
童子军制♥服♥
in your Boy Scout uniform
不代表你得表现得像一个童子军
doesn't mean you have to act like one.
你抚养克丽丝蒂时 没教她守法
You raised Christy with no respect for the law,
没教她明辨是非
no appreciation for right and wrong.
那姑娘离罪犯只有一步之遥
The girl is a borderline criminal.
关键词 我抚养了她
Key words there-- I raised her.
你跑了
You ran out.
拜托
Oh, come on with that.
她长大时 这家伙也不在
This guy wasn't there when she was growing up, either.
你要因为她现在的情况而责怪他吗
You're gonna blame him for how she turned out?
现在你就是在说傻话了
Now you're just being an idiot.
-是吗 -我不舒服
- Am I? - I'm uncomfortable.
你是她唯一的行为榜样
You were her only role model.
她对做女人和母亲的一切了解
Everything she knows about being a woman and a mother,
都是从你这里学来的
she learned from you.
你俩没被一起关进监狱 这真是奇迹
It's a miracle the two of you never got thrown in jail together.
这不是奇迹 我比她跑得快
It's not a miracle. I run faster than her.
总之 我一直在想
Anyway, I-I can't help thinking
这是我的错
that somehow this is all my fault.
如果我女儿长大时 我戒酒了
If maybe I had been sober when my daughter was growing up,
她现在不会在街头拉客
she wouldn't be turning tricks on the street right now.
我说完了
That's it.
我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者
I'm Bonnie. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
我得告诉你 玛丽 我觉得你说得对
I've got to tell you, Mary, I think you're right.
我觉得都是因为你你女儿现在才成了妓♥女♥
I think your daughter's a whore 'cause of you.
我不是批评你
I don't say that with any judgment,
因为这个人现在一团糟 这全赖我
because I'm responsible for this hot mess over here.
抱歉 我在分享呢
Excuse me. I'm sharing.
这里应该是个安全空间
This is supposed to be a safe space.
天啊 你怎么把我的惨事变成你的苦难啊
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表