剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Cool, I've never gotten one of those.
来抱抱吧 来吧
Bring it in. Bring it in, come on.
我只是很害怕 现在你有了一栋豪♥宅♥
I'm just scared that now that you have a beautiful house
游泳池 还有很棒的新生活
and a pool and this great new life
罗斯科就永远不会回到我家来了
that Roscoe will never want to come back to my place.
他当然会啊
Of course he will.
为什么
Why?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
因为家里有你
Because you're there.
天啊 我不确定我能
Oh, God, I'm not sure I can
接受你成为了一个正直的人
deal with you turning into a decent human being.
很古怪 对吧
It's weird, right?
这是说你愿意让他跟我一起住吗
Does this mean you're gonna let him live with me?
每隔一周怎么样
How about every other week?
太棒了 谢谢
That's great. Thank you.
好吧 回头见
Okay, I'll see you soon.
等等 克丽丝蒂
Wait. Christy...
我得跟你说一件事
I got to tell you something.
什么
What?
现在买♥♥一辆二手的
There will never be a better time
四轮驱动掀背车再合适不过了
to put yourself in a pre-owned four-wheel-drive hatchback.
再见 巴克斯特
Good-bye, Baxter.
你真走运 戴夫
This is your lucky day, Dave.
我的经理说成交
My manager says we have a deal!
44, 45...
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
25美分 50美分
Uh, 25 cents, 50 cents...
我们定了日子的
We set a schedule.
你怎么还没有准备啊
How is this a surprise to you?
妈妈 你有五块钱吗
Mom, you got five bucks?
有 等等
Yeah, hold on.
给你
Here you go.
女士们 你们的茶快凉了
Ladies, your tea is getting cold.
那是谁
Who's that?
我们的一个朋友
A... friend of ours.
她有主了吗
She spoken for?
有一些猫
Just by some cats.
你愿意帮我介绍一下吗
Could you make an introduction?
我想可以吧
Sure, I guess.
要价50块
For 50 bucks.
什么
What?
你想讨价还价 那就是一百块
You want to haggle, it's a hundred.
好吧
Okay.
你想进来喝点茶吗
Uh, would you like to come in for some tea?
当然啦
Sure.
你知道我们刚为了五十块卖♥♥了我们最亲密的朋友吧
You realize we just pimped out our dearest friend for 50 bucks.
我觉得他付多了钱
I think he overpaid.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表